Sybase NNTP forums - End Of Life (EOL)

The NNTP forums from Sybase - forums.sybase.com - are now closed.

All new questions should be directed to the appropriate forum at the SAP Community Network (SCN).

Individual products have links to the respective forums on SCN, or you can go to SCN and search for your product in the search box (upper right corner) to find your specific developer center.

Problem with proxy name.

5 posts in EJB Client Last posting was on 2007-05-17 21:40:58.0Z
tlumaczek Posted on 2007-05-16 13:31:21.0Z
From: tlumaczek@interia.pl
Newsgroups: sybase.public.powerbuilder.ejbclient
Subject: Problem with proxy name.
Date: 16 May 2007 06:31:21 -0700
Organization: http://groups.google.com
Lines: 26
Message-ID: <1179322281.698986.299580@q23g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: 193.109.212.37
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
X-Trace: posting.google.com 1179322285 455 127.0.0.1 (16 May 2007 13:31:25 GMT)
X-Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
NNTP-Posting-Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 13:31:25 +0000 (UTC)
User-Agent: G2/1.0
X-HTTP-UserAgent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; SecureStation; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.1; SmartCardLogin),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)
X-HTTP-Via: 1.0 SRV1ISACEN, 1.1 scmcen.nbp.pl
Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
Injection-Info: q23g2000hsg.googlegroups.com; posting-host=193.109.212.37; posting-account=zDewcw0AAAAgUHqrq4MD5lm_uwheWsPr
Path: forums-1-dub!forums-master!newswest.sybase.com!newsfeed2.dallas1.level3.net!news.level3.com!postnews.google.com!q23g2000hsg.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.powerbuilder.ejbclient:741
Article PK: 424841

INTEGER li_result
INTEGER li_return
EJBConnection l_EJBConnection
JavaVM l_jvm
JavaPBTest l_javapbtest


l_jvm = CREATE JavaVM


li_return = l_jvm.createJavaVM( "C:\Documents and Settings\in263ws
\Moje dokumenty\aplikacjaPB", FALSE )

l_EJBConnection = CREATE EJBConnection

li_return = l_EJBConnection.createJavaInstance(l_javapbtest,
"p_ejb_proxy")


I always get li_return = -2.

The name of the clas is JavaPBTest. The name of the instance is
JavaPBTestHome and the name of the created proxy is p_ejb_proxy.

Why it allways says the neme of the proxi is incorrect?


Gokhan Demir Posted on 2007-05-16 14:14:31.0Z
From: Gokhan Demir <gokhan.demir@igonline.biz>
User-Agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.10 (Windows/20070221)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Newsgroups: sybase.public.powerbuilder.ejbclient
Subject: Re: Problem with proxy name.
References: <1179322281.698986.299580@q23g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>
In-Reply-To: <1179322281.698986.299580@q23g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-9; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
NNTP-Posting-Host: 85.105.196.163
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 85.105.196.163
Message-ID: <464b11c7@forums-1-dub>
Date: 16 May 2007 07:14:31 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1179324871 85.105.196.163 (16 May 2007 07:14:31 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 16 May 2007 07:14:31 -0700, 85.105.196.163
Lines: 35
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.powerbuilder.ejbclient:742
Article PK: 424842

Please check that the generated proxy class name for the JavaPBTest is
correct. "p_ejb_proxy" naming convention sounds more like a project
object to me, rather than a proxy class. Your proxy class name should be
javapbtest or java_javapbtest, etc.

HTH,
Gokhan

tlumaczek@interia.pl wrote:
> INTEGER li_result
> INTEGER li_return
> EJBConnection l_EJBConnection
> JavaVM l_jvm
> JavaPBTest l_javapbtest
>
>
> l_jvm = CREATE JavaVM
>
>
> li_return = l_jvm.createJavaVM( "C:\Documents and Settings\in263ws
> \Moje dokumenty\aplikacjaPB", FALSE )
>
> l_EJBConnection = CREATE EJBConnection
>
> li_return = l_EJBConnection.createJavaInstance(l_javapbtest,
> "p_ejb_proxy")
>
>
> I always get li_return = -2.
>
> The name of the clas is JavaPBTest. The name of the instance is
> JavaPBTestHome and the name of the created proxy is p_ejb_proxy.
>
> Why it allways says the neme of the proxi is incorrect?
>


tlumaczek Posted on 2007-05-17 07:42:32.0Z
From: tlumaczek@interia.pl
Newsgroups: sybase.public.powerbuilder.ejbclient
Subject: Re: Problem with proxy name.
Date: 17 May 2007 00:42:32 -0700
Organization: http://groups.google.com
Lines: 21
Message-ID: <1179387752.451687.33170@h2g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>
References: <1179322281.698986.299580@q23g2000hsg.googlegroups.com> <464b11c7@forums-1-dub>
NNTP-Posting-Host: 193.109.212.37
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
X-Trace: posting.google.com 1179387755 13986 127.0.0.1 (17 May 2007 07:42:35 GMT)
X-Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
NNTP-Posting-Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 07:42:35 +0000 (UTC)
In-Reply-To: <464b11c7@forums-1-dub>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
X-HTTP-UserAgent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; SecureStation; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.1; SmartCardLogin),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)
X-HTTP-Via: 1.0 SRV1ISACEN, 1.1 scmcen.nbp.pl
Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
Injection-Info: h2g2000hsg.googlegroups.com; posting-host=193.109.212.37; posting-account=zDewcw0AAAAgUHqrq4MD5lm_uwheWsPr
Path: forums-1-dub!forums-master!newswest.sybase.com!newsfeed2.dallas1.level3.net!news.level3.com!postnews.google.com!h2g2000hsg.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.powerbuilder.ejbclient:743
Article PK: 424843

Unfortunately it doesn't help.

When I rebuild the proxy I get this error message:

---------- Deploy: Deploy of javapbtest
Retrieving PowerBuilder Proxies from EJB...
Importing EJB Proxies into PB Library C:\Documents and Settings\in263ws
\Moje dokumenty\aplikacjaPB\aplikacja.pbl...
Importing EJB Proxies into PB Library C:\Documents and Settings\in263ws
\Moje dokumenty\aplikacjaPB\aplikacja.pbl...
Generation Errors: ERROR:Could not find
javax.ejb.DuplicateKeyException
Generation Errors: ERROR:Could not find
javax.ejb.ObjectNotFoundException
Warning: A full or incremental rebuild should be performed. The
following object(s) may not be usable in their present state.
---------- Finished Deploy of javapbtest


Maybe here is the problem?


tlumaczek Posted on 2007-05-17 07:53:24.0Z
From: tlumaczek@interia.pl
Newsgroups: sybase.public.powerbuilder.ejbclient
Subject: Re: Problem with proxy name.
Date: 17 May 2007 00:53:24 -0700
Organization: http://groups.google.com
Lines: 60
Message-ID: <1179388403.944309.17360@u30g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>
References: <1179322281.698986.299580@q23g2000hsg.googlegroups.com> <464b11c7@forums-1-dub>
NNTP-Posting-Host: 193.109.212.37
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
X-Trace: posting.google.com 1179388407 15585 127.0.0.1 (17 May 2007 07:53:27 GMT)
X-Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
NNTP-Posting-Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 07:53:27 +0000 (UTC)
In-Reply-To: <464b11c7@forums-1-dub>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
X-HTTP-UserAgent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; SecureStation; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.1; SmartCardLogin),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)
X-HTTP-Via: 1.0 SRV1ISACEN, 1.1 scmcen.nbp.pl
Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
Injection-Info: u30g2000hsc.googlegroups.com; posting-host=193.109.212.37; posting-account=zDewcw0AAAAgUHqrq4MD5lm_uwheWsPr
Path: forums-1-dub!forums-master!newswest.sybase.com!newsfeed2.dallas1.level3.net!news.level3.com!postnews.google.com!u30g2000hsc.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.powerbuilder.ejbclient:744
Article PK: 424846

Unfortunately it doesn't help.

When I rebuild the proxy I get this error message:

---------- Deploy: Deploy of javapbtest
Retrieving PowerBuilder Proxies from EJB...
Importing EJB Proxies into PB Library C:\Documents and Settings\in263ws
\Moje dokumenty\aplikacjaPB\aplikacja.pbl...
Importing EJB Proxies into PB Library C:\Documents and Settings\in263ws
\Moje dokumenty\aplikacjaPB\aplikacja.pbl...
Generation Errors: ERROR:Could not find
javax.ejb.DuplicateKeyException
Generation Errors: ERROR:Could not find
javax.ejb.ObjectNotFoundException
Warning: A full or incremental rebuild should be performed. The
following object(s) may not be usable in their present state.
---------- Finished Deploy of javapbtest


Maybe here is the problem?

Gokhan Demir wrote:
> Please check that the generated proxy class name for the JavaPBTest is
> correct. "p_ejb_proxy" naming convention sounds more like a project
> object to me, rather than a proxy class. Your proxy class name should be
> javapbtest or java_javapbtest, etc.
>
> HTH,
> Gokhan
>
> tlumaczek@interia.pl wrote:
> > INTEGER li_result
> > INTEGER li_return
> > EJBConnection l_EJBConnection
> > JavaVM l_jvm
> > JavaPBTest l_javapbtest
> >
> >
> > l_jvm = CREATE JavaVM
> >
> >
> > li_return = l_jvm.createJavaVM( "C:\Documents and Settings\in263ws
> > \Moje dokumenty\aplikacjaPB", FALSE )
> >
> > l_EJBConnection = CREATE EJBConnection
> >
> > li_return = l_EJBConnection.createJavaInstance(l_javapbtest,
> > "p_ejb_proxy")
> >
> >
> > I always get li_return = -2.
> >
> > The name of the clas is JavaPBTest. The name of the instance is
> > JavaPBTestHome and the name of the created proxy is p_ejb_proxy.
> >
> > Why it allways says the neme of the proxi is incorrect?
> >


Gokhan Demir Posted on 2007-05-17 21:40:58.0Z
From: Gokhan Demir <gokhan.demir@igonline.biz>
User-Agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.10 (Windows/20070221)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Newsgroups: sybase.public.powerbuilder.ejbclient
Subject: Re: Problem with proxy name.
References: <1179322281.698986.299580@q23g2000hsg.googlegroups.com> <464b11c7@forums-1-dub> <1179388403.944309.17360@u30g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>
In-Reply-To: <1179388403.944309.17360@u30g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-9; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
NNTP-Posting-Host: 85.105.196.163
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 85.105.196.163
Message-ID: <464ccbea@forums-1-dub>
Date: 17 May 2007 14:40:58 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1179438058 85.105.196.163 (17 May 2007 14:40:58 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 17 May 2007 14:40:58 -0700, 85.105.196.163
Lines: 67
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.powerbuilder.ejbclient:745
Article PK: 424844

You have to first make Powerbuilder successfully generate the proxies.
Include all the necessary jars in your proxy object's classpath.

HTH,
Gokhan

tlumaczek@interia.pl wrote:
> Unfortunately it doesn't help.
>
> When I rebuild the proxy I get this error message:
>
> ---------- Deploy: Deploy of javapbtest
> Retrieving PowerBuilder Proxies from EJB...
> Importing EJB Proxies into PB Library C:\Documents and Settings\in263ws
> \Moje dokumenty\aplikacjaPB\aplikacja.pbl...
> Importing EJB Proxies into PB Library C:\Documents and Settings\in263ws
> \Moje dokumenty\aplikacjaPB\aplikacja.pbl...
> Generation Errors: ERROR:Could not find
> javax.ejb.DuplicateKeyException
> Generation Errors: ERROR:Could not find
> javax.ejb.ObjectNotFoundException
> Warning: A full or incremental rebuild should be performed. The
> following object(s) may not be usable in their present state.
> ---------- Finished Deploy of javapbtest
>
>
> Maybe here is the problem?
>
>
>
> Gokhan Demir wrote:
>> Please check that the generated proxy class name for the JavaPBTest is
>> correct. "p_ejb_proxy" naming convention sounds more like a project
>> object to me, rather than a proxy class. Your proxy class name should be
>> javapbtest or java_javapbtest, etc.
>>
>> HTH,
>> Gokhan
>>
>> tlumaczek@interia.pl wrote:
>>> INTEGER li_result
>>> INTEGER li_return
>>> EJBConnection l_EJBConnection
>>> JavaVM l_jvm
>>> JavaPBTest l_javapbtest
>>>
>>>
>>> l_jvm = CREATE JavaVM
>>>
>>>
>>> li_return = l_jvm.createJavaVM( "C:\Documents and Settings\in263ws
>>> \Moje dokumenty\aplikacjaPB", FALSE )
>>>
>>> l_EJBConnection = CREATE EJBConnection
>>>
>>> li_return = l_EJBConnection.createJavaInstance(l_javapbtest,
>>> "p_ejb_proxy")
>>>
>>>
>>> I always get li_return = -2.
>>>
>>> The name of the clas is JavaPBTest. The name of the instance is
>>> JavaPBTestHome and the name of the created proxy is p_ejb_proxy.
>>>
>>> Why it allways says the neme of the proxi is incorrect?
>>>
>