Sybase NNTP forums - End Of Life (EOL)

The NNTP forums from Sybase - forums.sybase.com - are now closed.

All new questions should be directed to the appropriate forum at the SAP Community Network (SCN).

Individual products have links to the respective forums on SCN, or you can go to SCN and search for your product in the search box (upper right corner) to find your specific developer center.

Jagadmin password

5 posts in General Discussion (old) Last posting was on 2000-03-31 15:41:17.0Z
Steve Fennessey Posted on 2000-03-30 19:28:31.0Z
Newsgroups: sybase.public.easerver
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 13:28:31 -0600
From: Steve Fennessey <fennessm@maritz.com>
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.72 [en] (WinNT; U)
X-Accept-Language: en
MIME-Version: 1.0
Subject: Jagadmin password
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Lines: 5
NNTP-Posting-Host: maritzfw01.maritz.com 207.239.112.18
Message-ID: <347_38E3AADE.B1D7933E@maritz.com>
Path: forums-1-dub!forums-1-dub!forums-master.sybase.com!forums.sybase.com
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.easerver:25197
Article PK: 228468

Hello,
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to reset the jagadmin password on
JagManager to be blank,
like it is by default when you first run it? And if so how do you do it?

Thanks


Dave Wolf [Sybase] Posted on 2000-03-30 21:03:14.0Z
Newsgroups: sybase.public.easerver
From: "Dave Wolf [Sybase]" <dwolf@sybase.com>
Subject: Re: Jagadmin password
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:03:14 -0500
Lines: 16
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6600
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.00.2919.6600
NNTP-Posting-Host: PPPa41-ResaleCanada8001-5R1009.saturn.bbn.com 4.16.18.244
Message-ID: <347_AbbdFwom$GA.298@forums.sybase.com>
References: <347_38E3AADE.B1D7933E@maritz.com>
Path: forums-1-dub!forums-1-dub!forums-master.sybase.com!forums.sybase.com
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.easerver:25182
Article PK: 154281

Not "really". Why do you need it reset?

Dave Wolf
Internet Applications Division

"Steve Fennessey" <fennessm@maritz.com> wrote in message
news:38E3AADE.B1D7933E@maritz.com...
> Hello,
> Can anyone tell me if it is possible to reset the jagadmin password on
> JagManager to be blank,
> like it is by default when you first run it? And if so how do you do it?
>
> Thanks
>


Steve Fennessey Posted on 2000-03-30 21:45:03.0Z
Newsgroups: sybase.public.easerver
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 15:45:03 -0600
From: Steve Fennessey <fennessm@maritz.com>
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.72 [en] (WinNT; U)
X-Accept-Language: en
MIME-Version: 1.0
Subject: Re: Jagadmin password
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Lines: 18
NNTP-Posting-Host: maritzfw01.maritz.com 207.239.112.18
Message-ID: <347_38E3CADE.AE01981F@maritz.com>
References: <347_38E3AADE.B1D7933E@maritz.com> <347_AbbdFwom$GA.298@forums.sybase.com>
Path: forums-1-dub!forums-1-dub!forums-master.sybase.com!forums.sybase.com
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.easerver:25171
Article PK: 154270

I just changed it to use the password and then realized that I would have to
make some
code changes and thought I might just change it back and put off the changes.
I just changed
my code that connects to jaguar so it doesn't matter now, thanks anyway.

"Dave Wolf [Sybase]" wrote:

> Not "really". Why do you need it reset?
>
> Dave Wolf
> Internet Applications Division
>
> "Steve Fennessey" <fennessm@maritz.com> wrote in message
> news:38E3AADE.B1D7933E@maritz.com...
> > Hello,
> > Can anyone tell me if it is possible to reset the jagadmin password on
> > JagManager to be blank,
> > like it is by default when you first run it? And if so how do you do it?
> >
> > Thanks
> >


Scott McReynolds [Sybase] Posted on 2000-03-31 15:35:51.0Z
Newsgroups: sybase.public.easerver
From: "Scott McReynolds [Sybase]" <scottmc@sybase.com>
Subject: Re: Jagadmin password
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 08:35:51 -0700
Lines: 36
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6600
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.00.2919.6600
NNTP-Posting-Host: scottmc-lpt.sybase.com 157.133.56.40
Message-ID: <347_EnGVpdym$GA.290@forums.sybase.com>
References: <347_38E3AADE.B1D7933E@maritz.com> <347_AbbdFwom$GA.298@forums.sybase.com> <347_38E3CADE.AE01981F@maritz.com>
Path: forums-1-dub!forums-1-dub!forums-master.sybase.com!forums.sybase.com
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.easerver:25098
Article PK: 154197

Steve,

Please call support they can tell you how to do this.

Scott

"Steve Fennessey" <fennessm@maritz.com> wrote in message
news:38E3CADE.AE01981F@maritz.com...
> I just changed it to use the password and then realized that I would have
to
> make some
> code changes and thought I might just change it back and put off the
changes.
> I just changed
> my code that connects to jaguar so it doesn't matter now, thanks anyway.
>
> "Dave Wolf [Sybase]" wrote:
>
> > Not "really". Why do you need it reset?
> >
> > Dave Wolf
> > Internet Applications Division
> >
> > "Steve Fennessey" <fennessm@maritz.com> wrote in message
> > news:38E3AADE.B1D7933E@maritz.com...
> > > Hello,
> > > Can anyone tell me if it is possible to reset the jagadmin password on
> > > JagManager to be blank,
> > > like it is by default when you first run it? And if so how do you do
it?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >
>


Steve@Maritz Posted on 2000-03-31 15:41:17.0Z
Newsgroups: sybase.public.easerver
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 09:41:17 -0600
From: "Steve@Maritz" <fennessm@maritz.com>
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.72 [en] (WinNT; U)
X-Accept-Language: en
MIME-Version: 1.0
Subject: Re: Jagadmin password
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Lines: 27
NNTP-Posting-Host: maritzfw01.maritz.com 207.239.112.18
Message-ID: <347_38E4C71D.CE9303F@maritz.com>
References: <347_38E3AADE.B1D7933E@maritz.com> <347_AbbdFwom$GA.298@forums.sybase.com> <347_38E3CADE.AE01981F@maritz.com> <347_EnGVpdym$GA.290@forums.sybase.com>
Path: forums-1-dub!forums-1-dub!forums-master.sybase.com!forums.sybase.com
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.easerver:25097
Article PK: 154196

Thanks Scott

"Scott McReynolds [Sybase]" wrote:

> Steve,
>
> Please call support they can tell you how to do this.
>
> Scott
>
> "Steve Fennessey" <fennessm@maritz.com> wrote in message
> news:38E3CADE.AE01981F@maritz.com...
> > I just changed it to use the password and then realized that I would have
> to
> > make some
> > code changes and thought I might just change it back and put off the
> changes.
> > I just changed
> > my code that connects to jaguar so it doesn't matter now, thanks anyway.
> >
> > "Dave Wolf [Sybase]" wrote:
> >
> > > Not "really". Why do you need it reset?
> > >
> > > Dave Wolf
> > > Internet Applications Division
> > >
> > > "Steve Fennessey" <fennessm@maritz.com> wrote in message
> > > news:38E3AADE.B1D7933E@maritz.com...
> > > > Hello,
> > > > Can anyone tell me if it is possible to reset the jagadmin password on
> > > > JagManager to be blank,
> > > > like it is by default when you first run it? And if so how do you do
> it?
> > > >
> > > > Thanks
> > > >
> >