Sybase NNTP forums - End Of Life (EOL)

The NNTP forums from Sybase - forums.sybase.com - are now closed.

All new questions should be directed to the appropriate forum at the SAP Community Network (SCN).

Individual products have links to the respective forums on SCN, or you can go to SCN and search for your product in the search box (upper right corner) to find your specific developer center.

EAS 3.5 - EBF

5 posts in General Discussion (old) Last posting was on 2000-02-29 16:14:28.0Z
Borre Nordbakken Posted on 2000-02-28 23:18:06.0Z
Newsgroups: sybase.public.easerver
From: "Borre Nordbakken" <bno@brreg.no>
Subject: EAS 3.5 - EBF
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 00:18:06 +0100
Lines: 8
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6600
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.00.2919.6600
NNTP-Posting-Host: 193.161.193.254
Message-ID: <347_FMicgKkg$GA.202@forums.sybase.com>
Path: forums-1-dub!forums-1-dub!forums-master.sybase.com!forums.sybase.com
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.easerver:27619
Article PK: 158989

Is this the latest EBF availeble ?
http://download.sybase.com/esd/eastudio_eas35catchupebf.html

--
Borre


Remus Eserblom Posted on 2000-02-29 16:14:28.0Z
Newsgroups: sybase.public.easerver
From: "Remus Eserblom" <remus_eserblom@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: EAS 3.5 - EBF
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 17:14:28 +0100
Lines: 10
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6700
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.00.2919.6700
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppcremus.sybase.com 158.76.135.81
Message-ID: <347_80YclAtg$GA.74@forums.sybase.com>
References: <347_FMicgKkg$GA.202@forums.sybase.com>
Path: forums-1-dub!forums-1-dub!forums-master.sybase.com!forums.sybase.com
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.easerver:27502
Article PK: 158890

I have a question about EBF for 3.5:

A PB client on NT, EAS 3.5 on Solaris.
If I apply the EBF on EAServer, can I still use the same PB client or am I
forced to apply
some EBF on the NT side?

/Remus


Mark Maslow Posted on 2000-02-28 23:26:39.0Z
Newsgroups: sybase.public.easerver
From: "Mark Maslow" <mark.maslow@sierraclub.org>
Subject: Re: EAS 3.5 - EBF
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 15:26:39 -0800
Lines: 22
Organization: Sierra Club
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2314.1300
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.00.2314.1300
NNTP-Posting-Host: machine001.sierraclub.org 207.90.163.1
Message-ID: <347_mv1$bQkg$GA.251@forums.sybase.com>
References: <347_FMicgKkg$GA.202@forums.sybase.com>
Path: forums-1-dub!forums-1-dub!forums-master.sybase.com!forums.sybase.com
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.easerver:27618
Article PK: 158990

Was up on Thursday, and down since Friday. A reply to this newsgroup said:

The link will be back up soon. If you need it prior to that, please
contact TS and they can get it for you.

Contacted TS. The engineer is still trying to get info. Guess we all have
to cool our heels for a while.

Mark Maslow

Borre Nordbakken <bno@brreg.no> wrote in message
news:FMicgKkg$GA.202@forums.sybase.com...
> Is this the latest EBF availeble ?
> http://download.sybase.com/esd/eastudio_eas35catchupebf.html
>
> --
> Borre
>
>
>


Dave Wolf [Sybase] Posted on 2000-02-29 02:36:19.0Z
Newsgroups: sybase.public.easerver
From: "Dave Wolf [Sybase]" <dwolf@sybase.com>
Subject: Re: EAS 3.5 - EBF
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 21:36:19 -0500
Lines: 43
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6600
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.00.2919.6600
NNTP-Posting-Host: PPPa88-City-2R7207.saturn.bbn.com 4.54.158.213
Message-ID: <347_OKg2O5lg$GA.201@forums.sybase.com>
References: <347_FMicgKkg$GA.202@forums.sybase.com> <347_mv1$bQkg$GA.251@forums.sybase.com>
Path: forums-1-dub!forums-1-dub!forums-master.sybase.com!forums.sybase.com
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.easerver:27610
Article PK: 158980

The EBF previously posted contained an error and omitted very important
information. It was removed from Software Express and will be re-posted as
soon
as the replacement is verified to be accurate. Availability should be no
later
than Thursday, March 2. Please check Software Express for earliest
availability.

Anyone previously downloading the EBF will only be required to reapply the
PowerJ EBF (if applicable).


Dave Wolf
Internet Applications Division

"Mark Maslow" <mark.maslow@sierraclub.org> wrote in message
news:mv1$bQkg$GA.251@forums.sybase.com...
> Was up on Thursday, and down since Friday. A reply to this newsgroup
said:
>
> The link will be back up soon. If you need it prior to that, please
> contact TS and they can get it for you.
>
> Contacted TS. The engineer is still trying to get info. Guess we all
have
> to cool our heels for a while.
>
> Mark Maslow
>
> Borre Nordbakken <bno@brreg.no> wrote in message
> news:FMicgKkg$GA.202@forums.sybase.com...
> > Is this the latest EBF availeble ?
> > http://download.sybase.com/esd/eastudio_eas35catchupebf.html
> >
> > --
> > Borre
> >
> >
> >
>
>


Borre Nordbakken Posted on 2000-02-29 08:30:46.0Z
Newsgroups: sybase.public.easerver
From: "Borre Nordbakken" <bno@brreg.no>
Subject: Re: EAS 3.5 - EBF
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 09:30:46 +0100
Lines: 54
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6600
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.00.2919.6600
NNTP-Posting-Host: 193.161.193.254
Message-ID: <347_uKKYU$og$GA.201@forums.sybase.com>
References: <347_FMicgKkg$GA.202@forums.sybase.com> <347_mv1$bQkg$GA.251@forums.sybase.com> <347_OKg2O5lg$GA.201@forums.sybase.com>
Path: forums-1-dub!forums-1-dub!forums-master.sybase.com!forums.sybase.com
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.easerver:27562
Article PK: 158942

Why can it then be downloaded from
http://download-europe.sybase.com/esd/eastudio.html ?????
http://download-europe.sybase.com/esd/eastudio_eas35catchupebf.html

--
Borre

"Dave Wolf [Sybase]" <dwolf@sybase.com> wrote in message
news:OKg2O5lg$GA.201@forums.sybase.com...
> The EBF previously posted contained an error and omitted very important
> information. It was removed from Software Express and will be re-posted as
> soon
> as the replacement is verified to be accurate. Availability should be no
> later
> than Thursday, March 2. Please check Software Express for earliest
> availability.
>
> Anyone previously downloading the EBF will only be required to reapply the
> PowerJ EBF (if applicable).
>
>
> Dave Wolf
> Internet Applications Division
>
> "Mark Maslow" <mark.maslow@sierraclub.org> wrote in message
> news:mv1$bQkg$GA.251@forums.sybase.com...
> > Was up on Thursday, and down since Friday. A reply to this newsgroup
> said:
> >
> > The link will be back up soon. If you need it prior to that, please
> > contact TS and they can get it for you.
> >
> > Contacted TS. The engineer is still trying to get info. Guess we all
> have
> > to cool our heels for a while.
> >
> > Mark Maslow
> >
> > Borre Nordbakken <bno@brreg.no> wrote in message
> > news:FMicgKkg$GA.202@forums.sybase.com...
> > > Is this the latest EBF availeble ?
> > > http://download.sybase.com/esd/eastudio_eas35catchupebf.html
> > >
> > > --
> > > Borre
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
>