Sybase NNTP forums - End Of Life (EOL)

The NNTP forums from Sybase - forums.sybase.com - are now closed.

All new questions should be directed to the appropriate forum at the SAP Community Network (SCN).

Individual products have links to the respective forums on SCN, or you can go to SCN and search for your product in the search box (upper right corner) to find your specific developer center.

Please, See my srv.log

10 posts in General Discussion (old) Last posting was on 2000-02-29 04:50:57.0Z
Kyung-tae Na Posted on 2000-02-28 12:36:21.0Z
Newsgroups: sybase.public.easerver
From: "Kyung-tae Na" <hotchild@hitel.net>
Subject: Please, See my srv.log
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 21:36:21 +0900
Lines: 137
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2314.1300
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.00.2314.1300
NNTP-Posting-Host: 211.41.69.8
Message-ID: <347_Zej6Fjeg$GA.201@forums.sybase.com>
Path: forums-1-dub!forums-1-dub!forums-master.sybase.com!forums.sybase.com
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.easerver:27678
Article PK: 159042

Hi,

My jaguar doesn't works properly...

Easpecialy, HTMLDW's any button does not work.

In my idea, Jaguar started up improperly.

Please, see attached my srv.log and give me advice...


Dave Wolf [Sybase] Posted on 2000-02-28 17:57:40.0Z
Newsgroups: sybase.public.easerver
From: "Dave Wolf [Sybase]" <dwolf@sybase.com>
Subject: Re: Please, See my srv.log
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 12:57:40 -0500
Lines: 24
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6600
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.00.2919.6600
NNTP-Posting-Host: dwolf-nt.sybase.com 157.133.43.179
Message-ID: <347_HsaPXXhg$GA.202@forums.sybase.com>
References: <347_Zej6Fjeg$GA.201@forums.sybase.com>
Path: forums-1-dub!forums-1-dub!forums-master.sybase.com!forums.sybase.com
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.easerver:27648
Article PK: 159016

I dont see any errors in the log that matter. The JDBC error is just from
the sample. Ignore that one.

Can you tell us more whats happening.

Dave Wolf
Internet Applications Division

"Kyung-tae Na" <hotchild@hitel.net> wrote in message
news:Zej6Fjeg$GA.201@forums.sybase.com...
> Hi,
>
> My jaguar doesn't works properly...
>
> Easpecialy, HTMLDW's any button does not work.
>
> In my idea, Jaguar started up improperly.
>
> Please, see attached my srv.log and give me advice...
>
>
>


Kyung-tae Na Posted on 2000-02-29 02:07:59.0Z
Newsgroups: sybase.public.easerver
From: "Kyung-tae Na" <hotchild@hitel.net>
Subject: Re: Please, See my srv.log
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 11:07:59 +0900
Lines: 31
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2314.1300
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.00.2314.1300
NNTP-Posting-Host: 211.41.69.8
Message-ID: <347_JvDOmolg$GA.251@forums.sybase.com>
References: <347_Zej6Fjeg$GA.201@forums.sybase.com> <347_HsaPXXhg$GA.202@forums.sybase.com>
Path: forums-1-dub!forums-1-dub!forums-master.sybase.com!forums.sybase.com
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.easerver:27615
Article PK: 154563

You know EASDemo's HTMLDW examples it has three frames.
I can see this Demo with browser
but any button of demo does not work.
I can't Insert row, update...
My testing HTMLDW also has this problem.
Plz, Help me...

Dave Wolf [Sybase] <dwolf@sybase.com> wrote...
> I dont see any errors in the log that matter. The JDBC error is just from
> the sample. Ignore that one.
>
> Can you tell us more whats happening.
>
> Dave Wolf
> Internet Applications Division
>
> "Kyung-tae Na" <hotchild@hitel.net> wrote in message
> news:Zej6Fjeg$GA.201@forums.sybase.com...
> > Hi,
> >
> > My jaguar doesn't works properly...
> >
> > Easpecialy, HTMLDW's any button does not work.
> >
> > In my idea, Jaguar started up improperly.
> >
> > Please, see attached my srv.log and give me advice...
> >


Larry Cermak[Team Sybase] Posted on 2000-02-29 03:29:16.0Z
Newsgroups: sybase.public.easerver
From: "Larry Cermak[Team Sybase]" <lcermak@ctpartners.com>
Subject: Re: Please, See my srv.log
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 21:29:16 -0600
Lines: 47
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6600
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.00.2919.6600
NNTP-Posting-Host: node6.dhcpchi.dslspeed.zyan.com 208.41.199.6
Message-ID: <347_0lrjMZmg$GA.251@forums.sybase.com>
References: <347_Zej6Fjeg$GA.201@forums.sybase.com> <347_HsaPXXhg$GA.202@forums.sybase.com> <347_JvDOmolg$GA.251@forums.sybase.com>
Path: forums-1-dub!forums-1-dub!forums-master.sybase.com!forums.sybase.com
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.easerver:27588
Article PK: 158963

Check your datawindows to make sure all the HTML Generation options are set
to ensure buttons will work.

--

Larry Cermak [Team Sybase]
Corporate Technology Partners, Inc.
www.ctpartners.com
Web DataWindow Articles
(http://sdn.sybase.com/sdn/appdev/get_doc.stm?loc=1001708)

"Kyung-tae Na" <hotchild@hitel.net> wrote in message
news:JvDOmolg$GA.251@forums.sybase.com...
> You know EASDemo's HTMLDW examples it has three frames.
> I can see this Demo with browser
> but any button of demo does not work.
> I can't Insert row, update...
> My testing HTMLDW also has this problem.
> Plz, Help me...
>
> Dave Wolf [Sybase] <dwolf@sybase.com> wrote...
> > I dont see any errors in the log that matter. The JDBC error is just
from
> > the sample. Ignore that one.
> >
> > Can you tell us more whats happening.
> >
> > Dave Wolf
> > Internet Applications Division
> >
> > "Kyung-tae Na" <hotchild@hitel.net> wrote in message
> > news:Zej6Fjeg$GA.201@forums.sybase.com...
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > My jaguar doesn't works properly...
> > >
> > > Easpecialy, HTMLDW's any button does not work.
> > >
> > > In my idea, Jaguar started up improperly.
> > >
> > > Please, see attached my srv.log and give me advice...
> > >
>
>
>


Kyung-tae Na Posted on 2000-02-29 04:50:57.0Z
Newsgroups: sybase.public.easerver
From: "Kyung-tae Na" <hotchild@hitel.net>
Subject: Re: Please, See my srv.log
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 13:50:57 +0900
Lines: 27
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2314.1300
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.00.2314.1300
NNTP-Posting-Host: 211.41.69.8
Message-ID: <347_5QmBtDng$GA.201@forums.sybase.com>
References: <347_Zej6Fjeg$GA.201@forums.sybase.com> <347_HsaPXXhg$GA.202@forums.sybase.com> <347_JvDOmolg$GA.251@forums.sybase.com> <347_0lrjMZmg$GA.251@forums.sybase.com>
Path: forums-1-dub!forums-1-dub!forums-master.sybase.com!forums.sybase.com
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.easerver:27567
Article PK: 158943

Yes, my DW's buttons work well with PB.

Larry Cermak[Team Sybase] <lcermak@ctpartners.com>wrote...
> Check your datawindows to make sure all the HTML Generation options are
set
> to ensure buttons will work.
>
> --
>
> Larry Cermak [Team Sybase]
> Corporate Technology Partners, Inc.
> www.ctpartners.com
> Web DataWindow Articles
> (http://sdn.sybase.com/sdn/appdev/get_doc.stm?loc=1001708)
>
> "Kyung-tae Na" <hotchild@hitel.net> wrote in message
> news:JvDOmolg$GA.251@forums.sybase.com...
> > You know EASDemo's HTMLDW examples it has three frames.
> > I can see this Demo with browser
> > but any button of demo does not work.
> > I can't Insert row, update...
> > My testing HTMLDW also has this problem.
> > Plz, Help me...
> >


Kyung-tae Na Posted on 2000-02-29 03:10:21.0Z
Newsgroups: sybase.public.easerver
From: "Kyung-tae Na" <hotchild@hitel.net>
Subject: Re: Please, See my srv.log
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 12:10:21 +0900
Lines: 7
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2314.1300
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.00.2314.1300
NNTP-Posting-Host: 211.41.69.8
Message-ID: <347_mRgYcLmg$GA.295@forums.sybase.com>
References: <347_Zej6Fjeg$GA.201@forums.sybase.com> <347_HsaPXXhg$GA.202@forums.sybase.com>
Path: forums-1-dub!forums-1-dub!forums-master.sybase.com!forums.sybase.com
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.easerver:27602
Article PK: 158976

I can't understand below log msg.

Feb 29 12:05:13 2000: Warning: DLL name is different, using previous name
Feb 29 12:05:34 2000: Warning: DLL name is different, using previous name


Jim O'Neil [Sybase] Posted on 2000-02-29 04:28:28.0Z
Newsgroups: sybase.public.easerver
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 23:28:28 -0500
From: "Jim O'Neil [Sybase]" <joneil@sybase.com>
Organization: Sybase, Inc.
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.7 [en]C-CCK-MCD (WinNT; U)
X-Accept-Language: en
MIME-Version: 1.0
Subject: Re: Please, See my srv.log
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Lines: 9
NNTP-Posting-Host: nomad6-46.sybase.com 157.133.176.46
Message-ID: <347_38BB4AEB.1691FE72@sybase.com>
References: <347_Zej6Fjeg$GA.201@forums.sybase.com> <347_HsaPXXhg$GA.202@forums.sybase.com> <347_mRgYcLmg$GA.295@forums.sybase.com>
Path: forums-1-dub!forums-1-dub!forums-master.sybase.com!forums.sybase.com
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.easerver:27571
Article PK: 158949


Kyung-tae Na wrote:

> I can't understand below log msg.
>
> Feb 29 12:05:13 2000: Warning: DLL name is different, using previous name
> Feb 29 12:05:34 2000: Warning: DLL name is different, using previous name

Just ignore it, it's a harmless diagnostic message.


--
Jim O'Neil
Senior Technical Support Engineer
Sybase, Inc


Dave Wolf [Sybase] Posted on 2000-02-29 04:27:52.0Z
Newsgroups: sybase.public.easerver
From: "Dave Wolf [Sybase]" <dwolf@sybase.com>
Subject: Re: Please, See my srv.log
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 23:27:52 -0500
Lines: 16
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6600
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.00.2919.6600
NNTP-Posting-Host: PPPa85-ResaleDialinx8009-5R7202.saturn.bbn.com 4.54.150.18
Message-ID: <347_EnX$f3mg$GA.251@forums.sybase.com>
References: <347_Zej6Fjeg$GA.201@forums.sybase.com> <347_HsaPXXhg$GA.202@forums.sybase.com> <347_mRgYcLmg$GA.295@forums.sybase.com>
Path: forums-1-dub!forums-1-dub!forums-master.sybase.com!forums.sybase.com
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.easerver:27572
Article PK: 158951

You can ignore this.

Dave Wolf
Internet Applications Division

"Kyung-tae Na" <hotchild@hitel.net> wrote in message
news:mRgYcLmg$GA.295@forums.sybase.com...
> I can't understand below log msg.
>
> Feb 29 12:05:13 2000: Warning: DLL name is different, using previous name
> Feb 29 12:05:34 2000: Warning: DLL name is different, using previous name
>
>
>


Remus Eserblom Posted on 2000-02-28 15:04:06.0Z
Newsgroups: sybase.public.easerver
From: "Remus Eserblom" <remus_eserblom@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Please, See my srv.log
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 16:04:06 +0100
Lines: 29
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6700
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.00.2919.6700
NNTP-Posting-Host: ppcremus.sybase.com 158.76.135.81
Message-ID: <347_HPAql0fg$GA.201@forums.sybase.com>
References: <347_Zej6Fjeg$GA.201@forums.sybase.com>
Path: forums-1-dub!forums-1-dub!forums-master.sybase.com!forums.sybase.com
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.easerver:27664
Article PK: 159031

Is no problem with your srv.log
This is the only error message:

Feb 28 21:25:18 2000: SQLException afterJDBC getConnection():JZ006:
IOException ??: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

But it appears because the Service component want to connect to database and
that is not running.
The component is : SurfSideVideoPJ/CleanUp and can be removed from
properties on Jaguar Server (via Jag. Manager)

/Remus

"Kyung-tae Na" <hotchild@hitel.net> wrote in message
news:Zej6Fjeg$GA.201@forums.sybase.com...
> Hi,
>
> My jaguar doesn't works properly...
>
> Easpecialy, HTMLDW's any button does not work.
>
> In my idea, Jaguar started up improperly.
>
> Please, see attached my srv.log and give me advice...
>
>
>


Kyung-tae Na Posted on 2000-02-28 12:42:50.0Z
Newsgroups: sybase.public.easerver
From: "Kyung-tae Na" <hotchild@hitel.net>
Subject: Re: Please, See my srv.log
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 21:42:50 +0900
Lines: 8
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2314.1300
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.00.2314.1300
NNTP-Posting-Host: 211.41.69.8
Message-ID: <347_6kNIsmeg$GA.202@forums.sybase.com>
References: <347_Zej6Fjeg$GA.201@forums.sybase.com>
Path: forums-1-dub!forums-1-dub!forums-master.sybase.com!forums.sybase.com
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.easerver:27677
Article PK: 159040

Version of Jaguar CTS is 3.5 build 35038 (swr8828)
- I got it from http://download.sybase.com/esd/eastudio_eas35catchupebf.html
,

OS is NT 4.0 service pack 6