Sybase NNTP forums - End Of Life (EOL)

The NNTP forums from Sybase - forums.sybase.com - are now closed.

All new questions should be directed to the appropriate forum at the SAP Community Network (SCN).

Individual products have links to the respective forums on SCN, or you can go to SCN and search for your product in the search box (upper right corner) to find your specific developer center.

textcolor of command-button

4 posts in Objects Last posting was on 2002-07-09 23:26:46.0Z
Roy Bungert Posted on 2002-06-20 11:18:16.0Z
Newsgroups: sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects
From: "Roy Bungert" <r.bungert@bungert.de>
Subject: textcolor of command-button
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 13:18:16 +0200
Lines: 7
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
NNTP-Posting-Host: pec-98-91.tnt8.f.uunet.de 149.225.98.91
Message-ID: <364_wIPIy2EGCHA.290@forums.sybase.com>
Path: forums-1-dub!forums-1-dub!forums-master.sybase.com!forums.sybase.com
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects:1168
Article PK: 713731

Sorry,
but is (and how) it possible to change the textcolor and the backgroundcolor
of a commandbutton?

Roy Bungert


Jim Ory Posted on 2002-06-20 12:11:45.0Z
Newsgroups: sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects
From: "Jim Ory" <jimory@charter.net>
Subject: Re: textcolor of command-button
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 07:11:45 -0500
Lines: 59
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.50.4522.1200
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.50.4522.1200
NNTP-Posting-Host: mv1-24.217.147.154.charter-stl.com 24.217.147.154
Message-ID: <364_RYB#bVFGCHA.196@forums.sybase.com>
References: <364_wIPIy2EGCHA.290@forums.sybase.com>
Path: forums-1-dub!forums-1-dub!forums-master.sybase.com!forums.sybase.com
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects:1167
Article PK: 713728

Window color settings control the colors on command button. The only way to
have your command button colors differ from the windows setting is to create
your own command buttons.

This is PB8 code from uo_st_as_button to create a "command button"
style/type button from static text.

forward
global type uo_st_as_button from statictext
end type
end forward

global type uo_st_as_button from statictext
integer width = 521
integer height = 92
integer textsize = -10
integer weight = 400
fontcharset fontcharset = ansi!
fontpitch fontpitch = variable!
fontfamily fontfamily = swiss!
string facename = "Arial"
long textcolor = 33554432
long backcolor = 67108864
string text = "none"
alignment alignment = center!
boolean border = true
borderstyle borderstyle = styleraised!
boolean focusrectangle = false
event lbuttondown pbm_lbuttondown
event lbuttonup pbm_lbuttonup
event mousemove pbm_mousemove
end type
global uo_st_as_button uo_st_as_button

event lbuttondown;This.borderstyle = StyleLowered!
end event

event lbuttonup;This.borderstyle = StyleRaised!
end event

on uo_st_as_button.create
end on

on uo_st_as_button.destroy
end on

"Roy Bungert" <r.bungert@bungert.de> wrote in message
news:wIPIy2EGCHA.290@forums.sybase.com...
> Sorry,
> but is (and how) it possible to change the textcolor and the
backgroundcolor
> of a commandbutton?
>
> Roy Bungert
>
>


Roy Bungert Posted on 2002-06-20 17:36:46.0Z
Newsgroups: sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects
From: "Roy Bungert" <r.bungert@bungert.de>
Subject: Re: textcolor of command-button
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 19:36:46 +0200
Lines: 70
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
NNTP-Posting-Host: pec-94-178.tnt6.f.uunet.de 149.225.94.178
Message-ID: <364_yvRpRKIGCHA.290@forums.sybase.com>
References: <364_wIPIy2EGCHA.290@forums.sybase.com> <364_RYB#bVFGCHA.196@forums.sybase.com>
Path: forums-1-dub!forums-1-dub!forums-master.sybase.com!forums.sybase.com
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects:1166
Article PK: 713732

Thank you. This will help me.

Roy Bungert


"Jim Ory" <jimory@charter.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:RYB#bVFGCHA.196@forums.sybase.com...

> Window color settings control the colors on command button. The only way
to
> have your command button colors differ from the windows setting is to
create
> your own command buttons.
>
> This is PB8 code from uo_st_as_button to create a "command button"
> style/type button from static text.
>
> forward
> global type uo_st_as_button from statictext
> end type
> end forward
>
> global type uo_st_as_button from statictext
> integer width = 521
> integer height = 92
> integer textsize = -10
> integer weight = 400
> fontcharset fontcharset = ansi!
> fontpitch fontpitch = variable!
> fontfamily fontfamily = swiss!
> string facename = "Arial"
> long textcolor = 33554432
> long backcolor = 67108864
> string text = "none"
> alignment alignment = center!
> boolean border = true
> borderstyle borderstyle = styleraised!
> boolean focusrectangle = false
> event lbuttondown pbm_lbuttondown
> event lbuttonup pbm_lbuttonup
> event mousemove pbm_mousemove
> end type
> global uo_st_as_button uo_st_as_button
>
> event lbuttondown;This.borderstyle = StyleLowered!
> end event
>
> event lbuttonup;This.borderstyle = StyleRaised!
> end event
>
> on uo_st_as_button.create
> end on
>
> on uo_st_as_button.destroy
> end on
>
>
> "Roy Bungert" <r.bungert@bungert.de> wrote in message
> news:wIPIy2EGCHA.290@forums.sybase.com...
> > Sorry,
> > but is (and how) it possible to change the textcolor and the
> backgroundcolor
> > of a commandbutton?
> >
> > Roy Bungert
> >
> >
>
>


Magesh Babu.V Posted on 2002-07-09 23:26:46.0Z
Newsgroups: sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects
From: "Magesh Babu.V" <billmagesh@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: textcolor of command-button
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 04:56:46 +0530
Lines: 80
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.50.4133.2400
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.50.4133.2400
NNTP-Posting-Host: 61.11.82.221
Message-ID: <364_g1S67YAKCHA.306@forums.sybase.com>
References: <364_wIPIy2EGCHA.290@forums.sybase.com> <364_RYB#bVFGCHA.196@forums.sybase.com> <364_yvRpRKIGCHA.290@forums.sybase.com>
Path: forums-1-dub!forums-1-dub!forums-master.sybase.com!forums.sybase.com
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects:1121
Article PK: 713687

why cant u try out with APIs. its possible using APIs

Regards

Mahesh.V
bilmahesh@hotmail.com

"Roy Bungert" <r.bungert@bungert.de> wrote in message
news:yvRpRKIGCHA.290@forums.sybase.com...
> Thank you. This will help me.
>
> Roy Bungert
>
>
> "Jim Ory" <jimory@charter.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:RYB#bVFGCHA.196@forums.sybase.com...
> > Window color settings control the colors on command button. The only way
> to
> > have your command button colors differ from the windows setting is to
> create
> > your own command buttons.
> >
> > This is PB8 code from uo_st_as_button to create a "command button"
> > style/type button from static text.
> >
> > forward
> > global type uo_st_as_button from statictext
> > end type
> > end forward
> >
> > global type uo_st_as_button from statictext
> > integer width = 521
> > integer height = 92
> > integer textsize = -10
> > integer weight = 400
> > fontcharset fontcharset = ansi!
> > fontpitch fontpitch = variable!
> > fontfamily fontfamily = swiss!
> > string facename = "Arial"
> > long textcolor = 33554432
> > long backcolor = 67108864
> > string text = "none"
> > alignment alignment = center!
> > boolean border = true
> > borderstyle borderstyle = styleraised!
> > boolean focusrectangle = false
> > event lbuttondown pbm_lbuttondown
> > event lbuttonup pbm_lbuttonup
> > event mousemove pbm_mousemove
> > end type
> > global uo_st_as_button uo_st_as_button
> >
> > event lbuttondown;This.borderstyle = StyleLowered!
> > end event
> >
> > event lbuttonup;This.borderstyle = StyleRaised!
> > end event
> >
> > on uo_st_as_button.create
> > end on
> >
> > on uo_st_as_button.destroy
> > end on
> >
> >
> > "Roy Bungert" <r.bungert@bungert.de> wrote in message
> > news:wIPIy2EGCHA.290@forums.sybase.com...
> > > Sorry,
> > > but is (and how) it possible to change the textcolor and the
> > backgroundcolor
> > > of a commandbutton?
> > >
> > > Roy Bungert
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
>