Sybase NNTP forums - End Of Life (EOL)

The NNTP forums from Sybase - forums.sybase.com - are now closed.

All new questions should be directed to the appropriate forum at the SAP Community Network (SCN).

Individual products have links to the respective forums on SCN, or you can go to SCN and search for your product in the search box (upper right corner) to find your specific developer center.

Support for Veritas Cluster Server 2.0

4 posts in Product Futures Discussion Last posting was on 2002-04-19 16:00:06.0Z
Alan Posted on 2002-03-26 17:49:07.0Z
Message-ID: <3CA0B493.5F01ECA2@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 17:49:07 +0000
From: Alan <alan_westmeath@hotmail.com>
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.5 [en] (Win95; I)
X-Accept-Language: en
MIME-Version: 1.0
Subject: Support for Veritas Cluster Server 2.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Newsgroups: sybase.public.ase.product_futures_discussion
Lines: 5
NNTP-Posting-Host: neptune.tecnomen.ie 193.120.120.162
Path: forums-1-dub!forums-master.sybase.com!forums.sybase.com
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.ase.product_futures_discussion:609
Article PK: 94137

Does ASE 12.5.X work in an Asymmetric Configuration with Veritas Cluster
Server 2.0 for Solaris? If not are there any plans to support it?

Regards,
Alan


Zhenyu Yang Posted on 2002-03-29 23:29:09.0Z
Message-ID: <3CA4F8C5.42889442@sybase.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 18:29:09 -0500
From: Zhenyu Yang <zyang@sybase.com>
Organization: Sybase, Inc.
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.76 [en] (Windows NT 5.0; U)
X-Accept-Language: zh,zh-CN,en
MIME-Version: 1.0
Subject: Re: Support for Veritas Cluster Server 2.0
References: <3CA0B493.5F01ECA2@hotmail.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Newsgroups: sybase.public.ase.product_futures_discussion
Lines: 9
NNTP-Posting-Host: 10.22.91.138
Path: forums-1-dub!forums-master.sybase.com!forums.sybase.com
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.ase.product_futures_discussion:581
Article PK: 94117

ASE HA on VCS 1.3.0 is available starting from ASE 12.5 ESD#2. The support
for VCS 2.0 has been planned and will be available in ASE 12.5.1.

Alan wrote:

> Does ASE 12.5.X work in an Asymmetric Configuration with Veritas Cluster
> Server 2.0 for Solaris? If not are there any plans to support it?
>
> Regards,
> Alan


Alan Posted on 2002-04-19 15:52:18.0Z
Message-ID: <3CC03D31.15D8E933@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 16:52:18 +0100
From: Alan <alan_westmeath@hotmail.com>
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.5 [en] (Win95; I)
X-Accept-Language: en
MIME-Version: 1.0
To: Zhenyu Yang <zyang@sybase.com>
Subject: Re: Support for Veritas Cluster Server 2.0
References: <3CA0B493.5F01ECA2@hotmail.com> <3CA4F8C5.42889442@sybase.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Newsgroups: sybase.public.ase.product_futures_discussion
Lines: 12
NNTP-Posting-Host: neptune.tecnomen.ie 193.120.120.162
Path: forums-1-dub!forums-master.sybase.com!forums.sybase.com
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.ase.product_futures_discussion:522
Article PK: 93686

Can you tell me when ASE 12.5.1 will be released?

Thanks,
Alan

Zhenyu Yang wrote:

> ASE HA on VCS 1.3.0 is available starting from ASE 12.5 ESD#2. The support
> for VCS 2.0 has been planned and will be available in ASE 12.5.1.
>
> Alan wrote:
>
> > Does ASE 12.5.X work in an Asymmetric Configuration with Veritas Cluster
> > Server 2.0 for Solaris? If not are there any plans to support it?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Alan


Bret Halford Posted on 2002-04-19 16:00:06.0Z
Message-ID: <3CC03F06.E02CB36A@sybase.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 10:00:06 -0600
From: Bret Halford <bret@sybase.com>
Organization: Sybase, Inc.
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.76 [en] (Windows NT 5.0; U)
X-Accept-Language: en
MIME-Version: 1.0
Subject: Re: Support for Veritas Cluster Server 2.0
References: <3CA0B493.5F01ECA2@hotmail.com> <3CA4F8C5.42889442@sybase.com> <3CC03D31.15D8E933@hotmail.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Newsgroups: sybase.public.ase.product_futures_discussion
Lines: 14
NNTP-Posting-Host: 157.133.80.180
Path: forums-1-dub!forums-master.sybase.com!forums.sybase.com
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.ase.product_futures_discussion:521
Article PK: 93685

12.5.1 is planned for around the end of 2002.

-bret

Alan wrote:

> Can you tell me when ASE 12.5.1 will be released?
>
> Thanks,
> Alan
>
> Zhenyu Yang wrote:
>
> > ASE HA on VCS 1.3.0 is available starting from ASE 12.5 ESD#2. The support
> > for VCS 2.0 has been planned and will be available in ASE 12.5.1.
> >
> > Alan wrote:
> >
> > > Does ASE 12.5.X work in an Asymmetric Configuration with Veritas Cluster
> > > Server 2.0 for Solaris? If not are there any plans to support it?
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Alan