Sybase NNTP forums - End Of Life (EOL)

The NNTP forums from Sybase - forums.sybase.com - are now closed.

All new questions should be directed to the appropriate forum at the SAP Community Network (SCN).

Individual products have links to the respective forums on SCN, or you can go to SCN and search for your product in the search box (upper right corner) to find your specific developer center.

dbcc fault report

8 posts in Product Futures Discussion Last posting was on 2003-09-21 18:06:39.0Z
A Cornell Posted on 2003-08-24 01:31:21.0Z
From: "A Cornell" <agcornell@msn.com>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.ase.product_futures_discussion
Subject: dbcc fault report
Lines: 6
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1165
NNTP-Posting-Host: 0-1pool100-106.nas37.thornton1.co.us.da.qwest.net
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 0-1pool100-106.nas37.thornton1.co.us.da.qwest.net
Message-ID: <3f481569@forums-1-dub>
Date: 23 Aug 2003 18:31:21 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1061688681 67.4.100.106 (23 Aug 2003 18:31:21 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 23 Aug 2003 18:31:21 -0700, 0-1pool100-106.nas37.thornton1.co.us.da.qwest.net
X-Authenticated-User: ase1251
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.ase.product_futures_discussion:1338
Article PK: 95576

suggestion, change the dbcc short fault report to not show repeating errors
on a table, today I got 160,000 errors( the same error on every page on the
table err:100016). Once would have been fine with an indication of how
manny times the error occured.


Arun Posted on 2003-08-25 07:46:02.0Z
From: "Arun" <arun.patnaik@sybase.com>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.ase.product_futures_discussion
References: <3f481569@forums-1-dub>
Subject: Re: dbcc fault report
Lines: 34
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.50.4922.1500
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.50.4925.2800
NNTP-Posting-Host: vpn-dub-068.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: vpn-dub-068.sybase.com
Message-ID: <3f49beba$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 25 Aug 2003 00:46:02 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1061797562 10.22.120.68 (25 Aug 2003 00:46:02 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 25 Aug 2003 00:46:02 -0700, vpn-dub-068.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: ase1251
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.ase.product_futures_discussion:1340
Article PK: 95577

I had another similar case and was wondering how to better deal with such a
situation.
I agree that showing tons of similar faults especially the 100016 fault on
DOL tables is not
the right thing to do.

At the same time I am not sure if the short form of the report should be
changed to report
only the faults and number of occurances. One option is to add a 'terse'
mode or some such mode where we report only the fault type, #of occurance
etc and NOT provide details on any
specific fault occurance.

I am open to other suggestions, I plan to implement something to address
this in a 12.5.1 maintenance release.

Thanks
- Arun

--
Thanks
- Arun

"A Cornell" <agcornell@msn.com> wrote in message
news:3f481569@forums-1-dub...
> suggestion, change the dbcc short fault report to not show repeating
errors
> on a table, today I got 160,000 errors( the same error on every page on
the
> table err:100016). Once would have been fine with an indication of how
> manny times the error occured.
>
>


A Cornell Posted on 2003-08-25 21:36:40.0Z
From: "A Cornell" <agcornell@msn.com>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.ase.product_futures_discussion
References: <3f481569@forums-1-dub> <3f49beba$1@forums-1-dub>
Subject: Re: dbcc fault report
Lines: 45
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1165
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 0-1pool86-199.nas32.thornton1.co.us.da.qwest.net
Message-ID: <3f4a8193@forums-2-dub>
X-Original-Trace: 25 Aug 2003 14:37:23 -0700, 0-1pool86-199.nas32.thornton1.co.us.da.qwest.net
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-2-dub.sybase.com
X-Original-Trace: 25 Aug 2003 14:35:21 -0700, forums-2-dub.sybase.com
NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
Date: 25 Aug 2003 14:36:40 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1061847400 10.22.108.75 (25 Aug 2003 14:36:40 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 25 Aug 2003 14:36:40 -0700, forums-master.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: ngsysop
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.ase.product_futures_discussion:1341
Article PK: 95579

either would be greate. I had another database over the weekend 139,000
errors(again 100016 err#)
against three diferent tables. A better fix, fix the code that causes the
problem, these table were truncated, loaded with fast bcp, then indexed and
havent been modified since. But return 139,000 errors

"Arun" <arun.patnaik@sybase.com> wrote in message
news:3f49beba$1@forums-1-dub...
> I had another similar case and was wondering how to better deal with such
a
> situation.
> I agree that showing tons of similar faults especially the 100016 fault on
> DOL tables is not
> the right thing to do.
>
> At the same time I am not sure if the short form of the report should be
> changed to report
> only the faults and number of occurances. One option is to add a 'terse'
> mode or some such mode where we report only the fault type, #of occurance
> etc and NOT provide details on any
> specific fault occurance.
>
> I am open to other suggestions, I plan to implement something to address
> this in a 12.5.1 maintenance release.
>
> Thanks
> - Arun
>
> --
> Thanks
> - Arun
> "A Cornell" <agcornell@msn.com> wrote in message
> news:3f481569@forums-1-dub...
> > suggestion, change the dbcc short fault report to not show repeating
> errors
> > on a table, today I got 160,000 errors( the same error on every page on
> the
> > table err:100016). Once would have been fine with an indication of how
> > manny times the error occured.
> >
> >
>
>


Arun Posted on 2003-08-25 22:38:11.0Z
From: "Arun" <arun.patnaik@sybase.com>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.ase.product_futures_discussion
References: <3f481569@forums-1-dub> <3f49beba$1@forums-1-dub> <3f4a8193@forums-2-dub>
Subject: Re: dbcc fault report
Lines: 63
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.50.4922.1500
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.50.4925.2800
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: arupatw2k.sybase.com
Message-ID: <3f4a8ffe$1@forums-2-dub>
X-Original-Trace: 25 Aug 2003 15:38:54 -0700, arupatw2k.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-2-dub.sybase.com
X-Original-Trace: 25 Aug 2003 15:36:52 -0700, forums-2-dub.sybase.com
NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
Date: 25 Aug 2003 15:38:11 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1061851091 10.22.108.75 (25 Aug 2003 15:38:11 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 25 Aug 2003 15:38:11 -0700, forums-master.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: ngsysop
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.ase.product_futures_discussion:1342
Article PK: 95578

This is due to a bug that has since been fixed. The fix is being released in
12.5.1.
In the mean time if you would run a reorg rebuild on the affected table the
faults will go away.

Thanks
- Arun

"A Cornell" <agcornell@msn.com> wrote in message
news:3f4a8193@forums-2-dub...
> either would be greate. I had another database over the weekend 139,000
> errors(again 100016 err#)
> against three diferent tables. A better fix, fix the code that causes
the
> problem, these table were truncated, loaded with fast bcp, then indexed
and
> havent been modified since. But return 139,000 errors
>
> "Arun" <arun.patnaik@sybase.com> wrote in message
> news:3f49beba$1@forums-1-dub...
> > I had another similar case and was wondering how to better deal with
such
> a
> > situation.
> > I agree that showing tons of similar faults especially the 100016 fault
on
> > DOL tables is not
> > the right thing to do.
> >
> > At the same time I am not sure if the short form of the report should be
> > changed to report
> > only the faults and number of occurances. One option is to add a 'terse'
> > mode or some such mode where we report only the fault type, #of
occurance
> > etc and NOT provide details on any
> > specific fault occurance.
> >
> > I am open to other suggestions, I plan to implement something to address
> > this in a 12.5.1 maintenance release.
> >
> > Thanks
> > - Arun
> >
> > --
> > Thanks
> > - Arun
> > "A Cornell" <agcornell@msn.com> wrote in message
> > news:3f481569@forums-1-dub...
> > > suggestion, change the dbcc short fault report to not show repeating
> > errors
> > > on a table, today I got 160,000 errors( the same error on every page
on
> > the
> > > table err:100016). Once would have been fine with an indication of
how
> > > manny times the error occured.
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
>


A Cornell Posted on 2003-08-26 00:33:35.0Z
From: "A Cornell" <agcornell@msn.com>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.ase.product_futures_discussion
References: <3f481569@forums-1-dub> <3f49beba$1@forums-1-dub> <3f4a8193@forums-2-dub> <3f4a8ffe$1@forums-2-dub>
Subject: Re: dbcc fault report
Lines: 76
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1165
NNTP-Posting-Host: 0-1pool55-13.nas20.thornton1.co.us.da.qwest.net
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 0-1pool55-13.nas20.thornton1.co.us.da.qwest.net
Message-ID: <3f4aaadf@forums-1-dub>
Date: 25 Aug 2003 17:33:35 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1061858015 67.4.55.13 (25 Aug 2003 17:33:35 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 25 Aug 2003 17:33:35 -0700, 0-1pool55-13.nas20.thornton1.co.us.da.qwest.net
X-Authenticated-User: ase1251
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.ase.product_futures_discussion:1343
Article PK: 95580

More good news, we have already install the beta version on two test servers
thanks for the info

"Arun" <arun.patnaik@sybase.com> wrote in message
news:3f4a8ffe$1@forums-2-dub...
> This is due to a bug that has since been fixed. The fix is being released
in
> 12.5.1.
> In the mean time if you would run a reorg rebuild on the affected table
the
> faults will go away.
>
> Thanks
> - Arun
> "A Cornell" <agcornell@msn.com> wrote in message
> news:3f4a8193@forums-2-dub...
> > either would be greate. I had another database over the weekend 139,000
> > errors(again 100016 err#)
> > against three diferent tables. A better fix, fix the code that causes
> the
> > problem, these table were truncated, loaded with fast bcp, then indexed
> and
> > havent been modified since. But return 139,000 errors
> >
> > "Arun" <arun.patnaik@sybase.com> wrote in message
> > news:3f49beba$1@forums-1-dub...
> > > I had another similar case and was wondering how to better deal with
> such
> > a
> > > situation.
> > > I agree that showing tons of similar faults especially the 100016
fault
> on
> > > DOL tables is not
> > > the right thing to do.
> > >
> > > At the same time I am not sure if the short form of the report should
be
> > > changed to report
> > > only the faults and number of occurances. One option is to add a
'terse'
> > > mode or some such mode where we report only the fault type, #of
> occurance
> > > etc and NOT provide details on any
> > > specific fault occurance.
> > >
> > > I am open to other suggestions, I plan to implement something to
address
> > > this in a 12.5.1 maintenance release.
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > - Arun
> > >
> > > --
> > > Thanks
> > > - Arun
> > > "A Cornell" <agcornell@msn.com> wrote in message
> > > news:3f481569@forums-1-dub...
> > > > suggestion, change the dbcc short fault report to not show repeating
> > > errors
> > > > on a table, today I got 160,000 errors( the same error on every page
> on
> > > the
> > > > table err:100016). Once would have been fine with an indication of
> how
> > > > manny times the error occured.
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
>


Arun Posted on 2003-08-26 20:46:04.0Z
From: "Arun" <arun.patnaik@sybase.com>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.ase.product_futures_discussion
References: <3f481569@forums-1-dub> <3f49beba$1@forums-1-dub> <3f4a8193@forums-2-dub> <3f4a8ffe$1@forums-2-dub> <3f4aaadf@forums-1-dub>
Subject: Re: dbcc fault report
Lines: 95
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.50.4922.1500
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.50.4925.2800
NNTP-Posting-Host: vpn-dub-166.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: vpn-dub-166.sybase.com
Message-ID: <3f4bc70c$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 26 Aug 2003 13:46:04 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1061930764 10.22.120.166 (26 Aug 2003 13:46:04 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 26 Aug 2003 13:46:04 -0700, vpn-dub-166.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: ase1251
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.ase.product_futures_discussion:1347
Article PK: 95584

BTW, This fix will also be released in 12.0.0.8 the next 12.0.x maintenance
release.

--
Thanks
- Arun

"A Cornell" <agcornell@msn.com> wrote in message
news:3f4aaadf@forums-1-dub...
> More good news, we have already install the beta version on two test
servers
> thanks for the info
>
> "Arun" <arun.patnaik@sybase.com> wrote in message
> news:3f4a8ffe$1@forums-2-dub...
> > This is due to a bug that has since been fixed. The fix is being
released
> in
> > 12.5.1.
> > In the mean time if you would run a reorg rebuild on the affected table
> the
> > faults will go away.
> >
> > Thanks
> > - Arun
> > "A Cornell" <agcornell@msn.com> wrote in message
> > news:3f4a8193@forums-2-dub...
> > > either would be greate. I had another database over the weekend
139,000
> > > errors(again 100016 err#)
> > > against three diferent tables. A better fix, fix the code that
causes
> > the
> > > problem, these table were truncated, loaded with fast bcp, then
indexed
> > and
> > > havent been modified since. But return 139,000 errors
> > >
> > > "Arun" <arun.patnaik@sybase.com> wrote in message
> > > news:3f49beba$1@forums-1-dub...
> > > > I had another similar case and was wondering how to better deal with
> > such
> > > a
> > > > situation.
> > > > I agree that showing tons of similar faults especially the 100016
> fault
> > on
> > > > DOL tables is not
> > > > the right thing to do.
> > > >
> > > > At the same time I am not sure if the short form of the report
should
> be
> > > > changed to report
> > > > only the faults and number of occurances. One option is to add a
> 'terse'
> > > > mode or some such mode where we report only the fault type, #of
> > occurance
> > > > etc and NOT provide details on any
> > > > specific fault occurance.
> > > >
> > > > I am open to other suggestions, I plan to implement something to
> address
> > > > this in a 12.5.1 maintenance release.
> > > >
> > > > Thanks
> > > > - Arun
> > > >
> > > > --
> > > > Thanks
> > > > - Arun
> > > > "A Cornell" <agcornell@msn.com> wrote in message
> > > > news:3f481569@forums-1-dub...
> > > > > suggestion, change the dbcc short fault report to not show
repeating
> > > > errors
> > > > > on a table, today I got 160,000 errors( the same error on every
page
> > on
> > > > the
> > > > > table err:100016). Once would have been fine with an indication
of
> > how
> > > > > manny times the error occured.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
>


Dbcc DB Faults View Posted on 2003-08-27 10:55:11.0Z
Sender: 6546.3f4c8dd5.1804289383@sybase.com
From: Dbcc DB Faults View
Newsgroups: sybase.public.ase.product_futures_discussion
Subject: Re: dbcc fault report
X-Mailer: WebNews to Mail Gateway v1.1s
Message-ID: <3f4c8e0f.654c.846930886@sybase.com>
References: <3f481569@forums-1-dub> <3f49beba$1@forums-1-dub> <3f4a8193@forums-2-dub> <3f4a8ffe$1@forums-2-dub> <3f4aaadf@forums-1-dub><3f4bc70c$1@forums-1-dub>
NNTP-Posting-Host: 10.22.241.41
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 10.22.241.41
Date: 27 Aug 2003 03:55:11 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1061981711 10.22.241.41 (27 Aug 2003 03:55:11 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 27 Aug 2003 03:55:11 -0700, 10.22.241.41
Lines: 72
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.ase.product_futures_discussion:1348
Article PK: 95585

Here is a little tidbit I wrote to show the dbccdb db
errors.

CREATE VIEW SINF_DBCCDB_DB_FAULTS
AS
-- AUTHOR: Ryan Putnam
-- INTENT: DBCCDB Catalog View

SELECT DC.dbid AS "DBID",
CONVERT(VARCHAR(32), DB_NAME(DF.dbid)) AS "DBNAME",
CONVERT(VARCHAR(32), DF.id) AS "OBJID",
CONVERT(VARCHAR(32), OBJECT_NAME(DF.id, DF.dbid)) AS
"OBJNAME",
CONVERT(VARCHAR(32), DF.indid) AS "INDID",
CONVERT(VARCHAR(32), DF.status) AS "STATUS",
CASE
WHEN DF.status = 0
THEN "soft fault, possibly spurious"
WHEN DF.status = 1
THEN "hard fault"
WHEN DF.status = 2
THEN "soft fault that was spurious"
WHEN DF.status = 3
THEN "soft fault upgraded to hard fault"
WHEN DF.status = 5
THEN "hard fault repaired"
WHEN DF.status = 7
THEN "upgraded hard fault repaired"
WHEN DF.status = 9
THEN "hard fault not repairable"
WHEN DF.status = 11
THEN "upgraded hard fault not repairable"
WHEN DF.status = 16
THEN "soft fault, object dropped"
WHEN DF.status = 17
THEN "hard fault, object dropped"
WHEN DF.status = 18
THEN "spurious soft fault, object dropped"
WHEN DF.status = 19
THEN "soft fault upgraded to hard fault, object
dropped"
ELSE "status was not found"
END AS "STATUS_CODE",
CONVERT(VARCHAR(32), DF.type_code) AS "TYPE_CODE",
CONVERT(VARCHAR(32), DT.type_name) AS "TYPE_NAME",
DT.description AS "TYPE_DESC",
CONVERT(VARCHAR(24), MAX(DOL.start), 109) AS
"STARTIME",
CONVERT(VARCHAR(24), MAX(DOL.finish),109) AS
"ENDTIME",
COUNT(*) AS "NUM_FAULTS"
FROM dbcc_faults DF,
dbcc_operation_log DOL,
dbcc_types DT,
dbcc_config DC
WHERE DF.dbid = DOL.dbid
AND DC.type_code = 6
AND DC.dbid = DOL.dbid
AND DF.type_code = DT.type_code
AND DF.opid = DOL.opid
GROUP
BY DC.dbid,
DB_NAME(DF.dbid),
DF.id,
OBJECT_NAME(DF.id, DF.dbid),
DF.indid,
DF.status,
DF.type_code,
DT.type_name,
DT.description
HAVING DOL.start = MAX(DOL.start)
go


A Cornell Posted on 2003-09-21 18:06:39.0Z
From: "A Cornell" <agcornell@msn.com>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.ase.product_futures_discussion
References: <3f481569@forums-1-dub> <3f49beba$1@forums-1-dub> <3f4a8193@forums-2-dub> <3f4a8ffe$1@forums-2-dub> <3f4aaadf@forums-1-dub><3f4bc70c$1@forums-1-dub> <3f4c8e0f.654c.846930886@sybase.com>
Subject: Re: dbcc fault report
Lines: 82
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1165
NNTP-Posting-Host: 0-1pool101-201.nas37.thornton1.co.us.da.qwest.net
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 0-1pool101-201.nas37.thornton1.co.us.da.qwest.net
Message-ID: <3f6de8af@forums-1-dub>
Date: 21 Sep 2003 11:06:39 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1064167599 67.4.101.201 (21 Sep 2003 11:06:39 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 21 Sep 2003 11:06:39 -0700, 0-1pool101-201.nas37.thornton1.co.us.da.qwest.net
X-Authenticated-User: ase1251
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.ase.product_futures_discussion:1393
Article PK: 95620

This vew is great with a couple of queries against it I get one line per
table and can gererate the reorg commands
for the screwed up tables. Sybase should include it with the system, it
save a heck of alot of time.
Thanks

<Dbcc DB Faults View> wrote in message
news:3f4c8e0f.654c.846930886@sybase.com...
> Here is a little tidbit I wrote to show the dbccdb db
> errors.
>
> CREATE VIEW SINF_DBCCDB_DB_FAULTS
> AS
> -- AUTHOR: Ryan Putnam
> -- INTENT: DBCCDB Catalog View
>
> SELECT DC.dbid AS "DBID",
> CONVERT(VARCHAR(32), DB_NAME(DF.dbid)) AS "DBNAME",
> CONVERT(VARCHAR(32), DF.id) AS "OBJID",
> CONVERT(VARCHAR(32), OBJECT_NAME(DF.id, DF.dbid)) AS
> "OBJNAME",
> CONVERT(VARCHAR(32), DF.indid) AS "INDID",
> CONVERT(VARCHAR(32), DF.status) AS "STATUS",
> CASE
> WHEN DF.status = 0
> THEN "soft fault, possibly spurious"
> WHEN DF.status = 1
> THEN "hard fault"
> WHEN DF.status = 2
> THEN "soft fault that was spurious"
> WHEN DF.status = 3
> THEN "soft fault upgraded to hard fault"
> WHEN DF.status = 5
> THEN "hard fault repaired"
> WHEN DF.status = 7
> THEN "upgraded hard fault repaired"
> WHEN DF.status = 9
> THEN "hard fault not repairable"
> WHEN DF.status = 11
> THEN "upgraded hard fault not repairable"
> WHEN DF.status = 16
> THEN "soft fault, object dropped"
> WHEN DF.status = 17
> THEN "hard fault, object dropped"
> WHEN DF.status = 18
> THEN "spurious soft fault, object dropped"
> WHEN DF.status = 19
> THEN "soft fault upgraded to hard fault, object
> dropped"
> ELSE "status was not found"
> END AS "STATUS_CODE",
> CONVERT(VARCHAR(32), DF.type_code) AS "TYPE_CODE",
> CONVERT(VARCHAR(32), DT.type_name) AS "TYPE_NAME",
> DT.description AS "TYPE_DESC",
> CONVERT(VARCHAR(24), MAX(DOL.start), 109) AS
> "STARTIME",
> CONVERT(VARCHAR(24), MAX(DOL.finish),109) AS
> "ENDTIME",
> COUNT(*) AS "NUM_FAULTS"
> FROM dbcc_faults DF,
> dbcc_operation_log DOL,
> dbcc_types DT,
> dbcc_config DC
> WHERE DF.dbid = DOL.dbid
> AND DC.type_code = 6
> AND DC.dbid = DOL.dbid
> AND DF.type_code = DT.type_code
> AND DF.opid = DOL.opid
> GROUP
> BY DC.dbid,
> DB_NAME(DF.dbid),
> DF.id,
> OBJECT_NAME(DF.id, DF.dbid),
> DF.indid,
> DF.status,
> DF.type_code,
> DT.type_name,
> DT.description
> HAVING DOL.start = MAX(DOL.start)
> go