Sybase NNTP forums - End Of Life (EOL)

The NNTP forums from Sybase - forums.sybase.com - are now closed.

All new questions should be directed to the appropriate forum at the SAP Community Network (SCN).

Individual products have links to the respective forums on SCN, or you can go to SCN and search for your product in the search box (upper right corner) to find your specific developer center.

Font

4 posts in Objects Last posting was on 2004-01-26 19:00:13.0Z
200m Posted on 2004-01-22 13:15:22.0Z
Reply-To: "200m" <abucher@atus.ch>
From: "200m" <abucher@atus.ch>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects
Subject: Font
Lines: 8
Organization: Atus AG
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1106
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1106
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 62-2-211-122.webcom.cablecom.ch
Message-ID: <400fcf31@forums-2-dub>
X-Original-Trace: 22 Jan 2004 05:25:05 -0800, 62-2-211-122.webcom.cablecom.ch
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-2-dub.sybase.com
X-Original-Trace: 22 Jan 2004 04:59:23 -0800, forums-2-dub.sybase.com
NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
Date: 22 Jan 2004 05:15:22 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1074777322 10.22.108.75 (22 Jan 2004 05:15:22 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 22 Jan 2004 05:15:22 -0800, forums-master.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: ngsysop
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects:7750
Article PK: 735021

Hello

I want to load all fontnames in a dropdownlistbox.

is there an object like in visualbasic?


Andy Turiansky [TeamSybase] Posted on 2004-01-23 12:11:57.0Z
From: "Andy Turiansky [TeamSybase]" <aturiansky@comcast.net>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects
Organization: 192.195.217.10
References: <400fcf31@forums-2-dub>
X-Newsreader: AspNNTP 1.50 (Takeshi Eto)
Subject: Re: Font
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 64.79.161.46
Message-ID: <401111d7$1@forums-2-dub>
X-Original-Trace: 23 Jan 2004 04:21:43 -0800, 64.79.161.46
Lines: 28
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-2-dub.sybase.com
X-Original-Trace: 23 Jan 2004 03:55:52 -0800, forums-2-dub.sybase.com
NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
Date: 23 Jan 2004 04:11:57 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1074859917 10.22.108.75 (23 Jan 2004 04:11:57 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 23 Jan 2004 04:11:57 -0800, forums-master.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: ngsysop
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects:7758
Article PK: 735035

Take a look at the following:

http://eric.aling.tripod.com/PB/tips/pbtip29.htm

On 22 Jan 2004 05:15:22 -0800,
in sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects

200m <abucher@atus.ch> wrote:
>Hello
>
>I want to load all fontnames in a dropdownlistbox.
>
>is there an object like in visualbasic?
>
>
>

- - -
Andy [TeamSybase]

Submit Sybase product enhancement requests via:
http://www.isug.com/cgi-bin/ISUG2/submit_enhancement


Techwave 2003 - http://www.sybase.com/techwave2003
International Sybase User Group (ISUG) - http://www.isug.com
CodeXchange - http://powerbuilder.codeXchange.sybase.com/


200m Posted on 2004-01-23 14:50:16.0Z
Reply-To: "200m" <abucher@atus.ch>
From: "200m" <abucher@atus.ch>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects
References: <400fcf31@forums-2-dub> <401111d7$1@forums-2-dub>
Subject: Re: Font
Lines: 55
Organization: Atus AG
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1106
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1106
NNTP-Posting-Host: 62-2-211-122.webcom.cablecom.ch
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 62-2-211-122.webcom.cablecom.ch
Message-ID: <401134a8@forums-1-dub>
Date: 23 Jan 2004 06:50:16 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1074869416 62.2.211.122 (23 Jan 2004 06:50:16 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 23 Jan 2004 06:50:16 -0800, 62-2-211-122.webcom.cablecom.ch
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects:7761
Article PK: 735036

a took nan other way:

long ll_anz, JJ
string lst_subkeylist[]


ll_anz = RegistryValues("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared
Tools\Panose", lst_subkeylist)

if ll_anz > 0 then

ddlb_fontart.clear()

ll_anz = upperbound(lst_subkeylist)

For JJ = 1 to ll_anz

ddlb_fontart.additem(lst_subkeylist[JJ])

next
end if


"Andy Turiansky [TeamSybase]" <aturiansky@comcast.net> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:401111d7$1@forums-2-dub...

> Take a look at the following:
>
> http://eric.aling.tripod.com/PB/tips/pbtip29.htm
>
> On 22 Jan 2004 05:15:22 -0800,
> in sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects
> 200m <abucher@atus.ch> wrote:
> >Hello
> >
> >I want to load all fontnames in a dropdownlistbox.
> >
> >is there an object like in visualbasic?
> >
> >
> >
>
> - - -
> Andy [TeamSybase]
>
> Submit Sybase product enhancement requests via:
> http://www.isug.com/cgi-bin/ISUG2/submit_enhancement
>
>
> Techwave 2003 - http://www.sybase.com/techwave2003
> International Sybase User Group (ISUG) - http://www.isug.com
> CodeXchange - http://powerbuilder.codeXchange.sybase.com/
>
>


Andy Turiansky [TeamSybase] Posted on 2004-01-26 19:00:13.0Z
From: "Andy Turiansky [TeamSybase]" <aturiansky@comcast.net>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects
Organization: 192.195.217.10
References: <400fcf31@forums-2-dub> <401111d7$1@forums-2-dub> <401134a8@forums-1-dub>
X-Newsreader: AspNNTP 1.50 (Takeshi Eto)
Subject: Re: Font
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
NNTP-Posting-Host: 64.79.161.46
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 64.79.161.46
Message-ID: <401563bd$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 26 Jan 2004 11:00:13 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1075143613 64.79.161.46 (26 Jan 2004 11:00:13 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 26 Jan 2004 11:00:13 -0800, 64.79.161.46
Lines: 74
X-Authenticated-User: teamps
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects:7765
Article PK: 735040

Ok, that will work also....


On 23 Jan 2004 06:50:16 -0800,
in sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects

200m <abucher@atus.ch> wrote:
>a took nan other way:
>
>long ll_anz, JJ
>string lst_subkeylist[]
>
>
>ll_anz = RegistryValues("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared
>Tools\Panose", lst_subkeylist)
>
>if ll_anz > 0 then
>
> ddlb_fontart.clear()
>
> ll_anz = upperbound(lst_subkeylist)
>
> For JJ = 1 to ll_anz
>
> ddlb_fontart.additem(lst_subkeylist[JJ])
>
> next
>end if
>
>
>"Andy Turiansky [TeamSybase]" <aturiansky@comcast.net> schrieb im
>Newsbeitrag news:401111d7$1@forums-2-dub...
>> Take a look at the following:
>>
>> http://eric.aling.tripod.com/PB/tips/pbtip29.htm
>>
>> On 22 Jan 2004 05:15:22 -0800,
>> in sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects
>> 200m <abucher@atus.ch> wrote:
>> >Hello
>> >
>> >I want to load all fontnames in a dropdownlistbox.
>> >
>> >is there an object like in visualbasic?
>> >
>> >
>> >
>>
>> - - -
>> Andy [TeamSybase]
>>
>> Submit Sybase product enhancement requests via:
>> http://www.isug.com/cgi-bin/ISUG2/submit_enhancement
>>
>>
>> Techwave 2003 - http://www.sybase.com/techwave2003
>> International Sybase User Group (ISUG) - http://www.isug.com
>> CodeXchange - http://powerbuilder.codeXchange.sybase.com/
>>
>>
>
>

- - -
Andy [TeamSybase]

Submit Sybase product enhancement requests via:
http://www.isug.com/cgi-bin/ISUG2/submit_enhancement


Techwave 2003 - http://www.sybase.com/techwave2003
International Sybase User Group (ISUG) - http://www.isug.com
CodeXchange - http://powerbuilder.codeXchange.sybase.com/