Sybase NNTP forums - End Of Life (EOL)

The NNTP forums from Sybase - forums.sybase.com - are now closed.

All new questions should be directed to the appropriate forum at the SAP Community Network (SCN).

Individual products have links to the respective forums on SCN, or you can go to SCN and search for your product in the search box (upper right corner) to find your specific developer center.

Appeon and Netscape

4 posts in Appeon (partner product) Last posting was on 2004-10-04 01:44:25.0Z
Dimitris Karistinos Posted on 2004-09-24 09:45:58.0Z
Reply-To: "Dimitris Karistinos" <dkaris@relational.gr>
From: "Dimitris Karistinos" <dkaris@relational.gr>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.appeon
Subject: Appeon and Netscape
Lines: 9
Organization: Relational SA
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2180
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2180
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: relational.ath.forthnet.gr
Message-ID: <4153ecd2@forums-2-dub>
X-Original-Trace: 24 Sep 2004 02:45:54 -0700, relational.ath.forthnet.gr
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-2-dub.sybase.com
X-Original-Trace: 24 Sep 2004 02:45:55 -0700, forums-2-dub.sybase.com
NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
Date: 24 Sep 2004 02:45:58 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1096019158 10.22.108.75 (24 Sep 2004 02:45:58 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 24 Sep 2004 02:45:58 -0700, forums-master.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: ngsysop
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.appeon:434
Article PK: 20743

Hello group,
I am trying to access my Appeon Application through Netscape 7.1 and all I
get is green screen.
Is Netscape able to access Appeon sites or I have to use IE only?

Thank you
Dimitris Karistinos


Armeen Mazda Posted on 2004-09-24 12:08:18.0Z
From: "Armeen Mazda" <armeen.mazda@appeon.net>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.appeon
References: <4153ecd2@forums-2-dub>
Subject: Re: Appeon and Netscape
Lines: 22
Organization: Appeon Corporation
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1437
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1441
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 219.134.29.198
Message-ID: <41540e2f@forums-2-dub>
X-Original-Trace: 24 Sep 2004 05:08:15 -0700, 219.134.29.198
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-2-dub.sybase.com
X-Original-Trace: 24 Sep 2004 05:08:17 -0700, forums-2-dub.sybase.com
NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
Date: 24 Sep 2004 05:08:18 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1096027698 10.22.108.75 (24 Sep 2004 05:08:18 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 24 Sep 2004 05:08:18 -0700, forums-master.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: ngsysop
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.appeon:436
Article PK: 12534

Dimitris,

Appeon is certified on IE 6.0 SP1. Please try using a certified browser and
your problem should go away.

Regards,
Armeen Mazda
Appeon Corporation

"Dimitris Karistinos" <dkaris@relational.gr> wrote in message
news:4153ecd2@forums-2-dub...
> Hello group,
> I am trying to access my Appeon Application through Netscape 7.1 and all I
> get is green screen.
> Is Netscape able to access Appeon sites or I have to use IE only?
>
> Thank you
> Dimitris Karistinos
>
>


Dimitris Karistinos Posted on 2004-09-29 08:07:09.0Z
Reply-To: "Dimitris Karistinos" <dkaris@relational.gr>
From: "Dimitris Karistinos" <dkaris@relational.gr>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.appeon
References: <4153ecd2@forums-2-dub> <41540e2f@forums-2-dub>
Subject: Re: Appeon and Netscape
Lines: 33
Organization: Relational SA
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2180
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2180
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original
NNTP-Posting-Host: relational.ath.forthnet.gr
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: relational.ath.forthnet.gr
Message-ID: <415a6d2d@forums-1-dub>
Date: 29 Sep 2004 01:07:09 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1096445229 213.16.181.99 (29 Sep 2004 01:07:09 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 29 Sep 2004 01:07:09 -0700, relational.ath.forthnet.gr
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.appeon:439
Article PK: 20744

Is Netscape going to be supported?


Kind Regards
Dimitris Karistinos

"Armeen Mazda" <armeen.mazda@appeon.net> wrote in message
news:41540e2f@forums-2-dub...
> Dimitris,
>
> Appeon is certified on IE 6.0 SP1. Please try using a certified browser
> and
> your problem should go away.
>
> Regards,
> Armeen Mazda
> Appeon Corporation
>
> "Dimitris Karistinos" <dkaris@relational.gr> wrote in message
> news:4153ecd2@forums-2-dub...
>> Hello group,
>> I am trying to access my Appeon Application through Netscape 7.1 and all
>> I
>> get is green screen.
>> Is Netscape able to access Appeon sites or I have to use IE only?
>>
>> Thank you
>> Dimitris Karistinos
>>
>>
>
>


Armeen Mazda Posted on 2004-10-04 01:44:25.0Z
From: "Armeen Mazda" <armeen.mazda@appeon.net>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.appeon
References: <4153ecd2@forums-2-dub> <41540e2f@forums-2-dub> <415a6d2d@forums-1-dub>
Subject: Re: Appeon and Netscape
Lines: 47
Organization: Appeon Corporation
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1437
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1441
NNTP-Posting-Host: 219.133.118.200
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 219.133.118.200
Message-ID: <4160aaf9@forums-1-dub>
Date: 3 Oct 2004 18:44:25 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1096854265 219.133.118.200 (3 Oct 2004 18:44:25 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 3 Oct 2004 18:44:25 -0700, 219.133.118.200
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.appeon:449
Article PK: 12542

Dimitris,

Currently, Netscape has a few percent of the market while IE has well over
90%. So at this point, investing to support Netscape is not justified.

Regards,
Armeen Mazda
Appeon Corporation

"Dimitris Karistinos" <dkaris@relational.gr> wrote in message
news:415a6d2d@forums-1-dub...
> Is Netscape going to be supported?
>
>
> Kind Regards
> Dimitris Karistinos
> "Armeen Mazda" <armeen.mazda@appeon.net> wrote in message
> news:41540e2f@forums-2-dub...
> > Dimitris,
> >
> > Appeon is certified on IE 6.0 SP1. Please try using a certified browser
> > and
> > your problem should go away.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Armeen Mazda
> > Appeon Corporation
> >
> > "Dimitris Karistinos" <dkaris@relational.gr> wrote in message
> > news:4153ecd2@forums-2-dub...
> >> Hello group,
> >> I am trying to access my Appeon Application through Netscape 7.1 and
all
> >> I
> >> get is green screen.
> >> Is Netscape able to access Appeon sites or I have to use IE only?
> >>
> >> Thank you
> >> Dimitris Karistinos
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
>
>