Sybase NNTP forums - End Of Life (EOL)

The NNTP forums from Sybase - forums.sybase.com - are now closed.

All new questions should be directed to the appropriate forum at the SAP Community Network (SCN).

Individual products have links to the respective forums on SCN, or you can go to SCN and search for your product in the search box (upper right corner) to find your specific developer center.

Horizontal Split position

4 posts in DataWindow .NET Last posting was on 2004-11-04 17:39:57.0Z
Jack Addington Posted on 2004-11-04 03:39:11.0Z
From: "Jack Addington" <jaddington@shaw.ca>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.datawindow.net
Subject: Horizontal Split position
Lines: 6
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2180
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2180
NNTP-Posting-Host: s010600e018e32f17.cg.shawcable.net
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: s010600e018e32f17.cg.shawcable.net
Message-ID: <4189a45f$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 3 Nov 2004 19:39:11 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1099539551 68.147.193.82 (3 Nov 2004 19:39:11 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 3 Nov 2004 19:39:11 -0800, s010600e018e32f17.cg.shawcable.net
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.datawindow.net:658
Article PK: 125085

How do you set the Horizontal Split position in datawindow.net? I know its
dw_control.Object.DataWindow.HorizontalScrollSplit in PB...

I can't find a property that looks like it...


dfish Posted on 2004-11-04 14:22:13.0Z
From: dfish@_no_spam_sybase.com (Dave Fish [Team Sybase])
Newsgroups: sybase.public.datawindow.net
Subject: Re: Horizontal Split position
Organization: Sybase Professional Services
Reply-To: nospam_dfish@sybase.com_nospam
Message-ID: <418a3ac8.220263141@forums.sybase.com>
References: <4189a45f$1@forums-1-dub>
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.21/32.243
NNTP-Posting-Host: vpn-dub-129.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: vpn-dub-129.sybase.com
Date: 4 Nov 2004 06:22:13 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1099578133 10.22.120.129 (4 Nov 2004 06:22:13 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 4 Nov 2004 06:22:13 -0800, vpn-dub-129.sybase.com
Lines: 27
X-Authenticated-User: TeamSybase
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.datawindow.net:662
Article PK: 125090

Use the Modify function:

<DW Control Name>.Modify("DataWindow.HorizontalScrollSplit='<an
integer>'")

I'm not sure that the dot notation has been implemented for that yet
in DataWindow .NET.

Regards,
Dave Fish
Sybase

TeamSybase blogs: http://www.teamsybase.net/blogs

DataWindow.NET code examples available on CodeXchange:
http://datawindownet.codexchange.sybase.com

On 3 Nov 2004 19:39:11 -0800, "Jack Addington" <jaddington@shaw.ca>

wrote:

>How do you set the Horizontal Split position in datawindow.net? I know its
>dw_control.Object.DataWindow.HorizontalScrollSplit in PB...
>
>I can't find a property that looks like it...
>
>


Jack Addington Posted on 2004-11-04 17:16:00.0Z
From: "Jack Addington" <jaddington@shaw.ca>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.datawindow.net
References: <4189a45f$1@forums-1-dub> <418a3ac8.220263141@forums.sybase.com>
Subject: Re: Horizontal Split position
Lines: 34
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2180
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2180
NNTP-Posting-Host: s010600e018e32f17.cg.shawcable.net
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: s010600e018e32f17.cg.shawcable.net
Message-ID: <418a63d0$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 4 Nov 2004 09:16:00 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1099588560 68.147.193.82 (4 Nov 2004 09:16:00 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 4 Nov 2004 09:16:00 -0800, s010600e018e32f17.cg.shawcable.net
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.datawindow.net:663
Article PK: 125089

Thanks ... Its also no where in the VS help (if that gets based along)

"Dave Fish [Team Sybase]" <dfish@_no_spam_sybase.com> wrote in message
news:418a3ac8.220263141@forums.sybase.com...
> Use the Modify function:
>
> <DW Control Name>.Modify("DataWindow.HorizontalScrollSplit='<an
> integer>'")
>
> I'm not sure that the dot notation has been implemented for that yet
> in DataWindow .NET.
>
> Regards,
> Dave Fish
> Sybase
>
> TeamSybase blogs: http://www.teamsybase.net/blogs
>
> DataWindow.NET code examples available on CodeXchange:
> http://datawindownet.codexchange.sybase.com
>
> On 3 Nov 2004 19:39:11 -0800, "Jack Addington" <jaddington@shaw.ca>
> wrote:
>
>>How do you set the Horizontal Split position in datawindow.net? I know
>>its
>>dw_control.Object.DataWindow.HorizontalScrollSplit in PB...
>>
>>I can't find a property that looks like it...
>>
>>
>


dfish Posted on 2004-11-04 17:39:57.0Z
From: dfish@_no_spam_sybase.com (Dave Fish [Team Sybase])
Newsgroups: sybase.public.datawindow.net
Subject: Re: Horizontal Split position
Organization: Sybase Professional Services
Reply-To: nospam_dfish@sybase.com_nospam
Message-ID: <418a68ea.6312607@forums.sybase.com>
References: <4189a45f$1@forums-1-dub> <418a3ac8.220263141@forums.sybase.com> <418a63d0$1@forums-1-dub>
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.21/32.243
NNTP-Posting-Host: vpn-dub-197.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: vpn-dub-197.sybase.com
Date: 4 Nov 2004 09:39:57 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1099589997 10.22.120.197 (4 Nov 2004 09:39:57 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 4 Nov 2004 09:39:57 -0800, vpn-dub-197.sybase.com
Lines: 55
X-Authenticated-User: TeamSybase
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.datawindow.net:665
Article PK: 125092

Since it is a property of the DataWindow object it won't show up in
the Visual Studio portion of the help. The best tool to use for
DataWindow object properties is the DataWindow Syntax tool in
DataWindow Designer.

Click on the New toolbar button and select the tools tab. Its one of
my favorite utilities.

Regards,
Dave Fish
Sybase

TeamSybase blogs: http://www.teamsybase.net/blogs

DataWindow.NET code examples available on CodeXchange:
http://datawindownet.codexchange.sybase.com

On 4 Nov 2004 09:16:00 -0800, "Jack Addington" <jaddington@shaw.ca>

wrote:

>Thanks ... Its also no where in the VS help (if that gets based along)
>
>"Dave Fish [Team Sybase]" <dfish@_no_spam_sybase.com> wrote in message
>news:418a3ac8.220263141@forums.sybase.com...
>> Use the Modify function:
>>
>> <DW Control Name>.Modify("DataWindow.HorizontalScrollSplit='<an
>> integer>'")
>>
>> I'm not sure that the dot notation has been implemented for that yet
>> in DataWindow .NET.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Dave Fish
>> Sybase
>>
>> TeamSybase blogs: http://www.teamsybase.net/blogs
>>
>> DataWindow.NET code examples available on CodeXchange:
>> http://datawindownet.codexchange.sybase.com
>>
>> On 3 Nov 2004 19:39:11 -0800, "Jack Addington" <jaddington@shaw.ca>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>How do you set the Horizontal Split position in datawindow.net? I know
>>>its
>>>dw_control.Object.DataWindow.HorizontalScrollSplit in PB...
>>>
>>>I can't find a property that looks like it...
>>>
>>>
>>
>
>