Sybase NNTP forums - End Of Life (EOL)

The NNTP forums from Sybase - forums.sybase.com - are now closed.

All new questions should be directed to the appropriate forum at the SAP Community Network (SCN).

Individual products have links to the respective forums on SCN, or you can go to SCN and search for your product in the search box (upper right corner) to find your specific developer center.

DataWindow .NET 1.5 Beta Status Report

5 posts in DataWindow .NET Last posting was on 2004-12-09 00:28:54.0Z
dfish Posted on 2004-12-03 22:22:55.0Z
From: dfish@_no_spam_sybase.com (Dave Fish [Team Sybase])
Newsgroups: sybase.public.datawindow.net
Subject: DataWindow .NET 1.5 Beta Status Report
Organization: Sybase Professional Services
Reply-To: nospam_dfish@sybase.com_nospam
Message-ID: <41b0e6a6.7497991@forums.sybase.com>
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.21/32.243
NNTP-Posting-Host: vpn-dub-162.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: vpn-dub-162.sybase.com
Date: 3 Dec 2004 14:22:55 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1102112575 10.22.120.162 (3 Dec 2004 14:22:55 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 3 Dec 2004 14:22:55 -0800, vpn-dub-162.sybase.com
Lines: 16
X-Authenticated-User: TeamSybase
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.datawindow.net:880
Article PK: 125304

Good news! The code has been posted to the Beta site!!! Unfortunately
there is a technical glitch preventing the email announcement from
being sent out until December 8th. I'm working on getting the
announcement information (including the registration URL) so that I
can post it here. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Dave Fish
Sybase

TeamSybase blogs: http://www.teamsybase.net/blogs

DataWindow.NET code examples available on CodeXchange:
http://datawindownet.codexchange.sybase.com


dfish Posted on 2004-12-06 11:49:12.0Z
From: dfish@_no_spam_sybase.com (Dave Fish [Team Sybase])
Newsgroups: sybase.public.datawindow.net
Subject: Re: DataWindow .NET 1.5 Beta Status Report
Organization: Sybase Professional Services
Reply-To: nospam_dfish@sybase.com_nospam
Message-ID: <41b446dd.86001273@forums.sybase.com>
References: <41b0e6a6.7497991@forums.sybase.com>
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.21/32.243
NNTP-Posting-Host: vpn-uk-019.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: vpn-uk-019.sybase.com
Date: 6 Dec 2004 03:49:12 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1102333752 158.76.101.19 (6 Dec 2004 03:49:12 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 6 Dec 2004 03:49:12 -0800, vpn-uk-019.sybase.com
Lines: 34
X-Authenticated-User: TeamSybase
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.datawindow.net:888
Article PK: 125312

FYI. The Beta site will be available on December 8th. The Beta is
ready to go but there were some last minute complications in enabling
the registration site. Apologies for the delay but I think you will
find it worth the wait.

Regards,
Dave Fish
Sybase

TeamSybase blogs: http://www.teamsybase.net/blogs

DataWindow.NET code examples available on CodeXchange:
http://datawindownet.codexchange.sybase.com

On 3 Dec 2004 14:22:55 -0800, dfish@_no_spam_sybase.com (Dave Fish

[Team Sybase]) wrote:

>Good news! The code has been posted to the Beta site!!! Unfortunately
>there is a technical glitch preventing the email announcement from
>being sent out until December 8th. I'm working on getting the
>announcement information (including the registration URL) so that I
>can post it here. Thanks for your patience.
>
>Regards,
>Dave Fish
>Sybase
>
>TeamSybase blogs: http://www.teamsybase.net/blogs
>
>DataWindow.NET code examples available on CodeXchange:
>http://datawindownet.codexchange.sybase.com
>
>


Stefan Larsen Posted on 2004-12-08 11:57:38.0Z
From: "Stefan Larsen" <stefan_remove_this@dmsoftware.dk>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.datawindow.net
References: <41b0e6a6.7497991@forums.sybase.com> <41b446dd.86001273@forums.sybase.com>
Subject: Re: DataWindow .NET 1.5 Beta Status Report
Lines: 50
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1437
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1441
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 212.130.84.130
Message-ID: <41b6ec2d@forums-2-dub>
X-Original-Trace: 8 Dec 2004 03:57:33 -0800, 212.130.84.130
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-2-dub.sybase.com
X-Original-Trace: 8 Dec 2004 03:57:33 -0800, forums-2-dub.sybase.com
NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
Date: 8 Dec 2004 03:57:38 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1102507058 10.22.108.75 (8 Dec 2004 03:57:38 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 8 Dec 2004 03:57:38 -0800, forums-master.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: ngsysop
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.datawindow.net:904
Article PK: 125332

Hi Dave Fish,

I saw your presentation of the Datawindow .NET at the PowerBuilder User
Group Metting in denmark,
and I will love to try the DataWindow.Net 1.5 beta edition. I am unable to
find the beta site you are referring to.
Could you please post a url to the site?

Thanks

Stefan Larsen

"Dave Fish [Team Sybase]" <dfish@_no_spam_sybase.com> wrote in message
news:41b446dd.86001273@forums.sybase.com...
> FYI. The Beta site will be available on December 8th. The Beta is
> ready to go but there were some last minute complications in enabling
> the registration site. Apologies for the delay but I think you will
> find it worth the wait.
>
> Regards,
> Dave Fish
> Sybase
>
> TeamSybase blogs: http://www.teamsybase.net/blogs
>
> DataWindow.NET code examples available on CodeXchange:
> http://datawindownet.codexchange.sybase.com
>
> On 3 Dec 2004 14:22:55 -0800, dfish@_no_spam_sybase.com (Dave Fish
> [Team Sybase]) wrote:
>
> >Good news! The code has been posted to the Beta site!!! Unfortunately
> >there is a technical glitch preventing the email announcement from
> >being sent out until December 8th. I'm working on getting the
> >announcement information (including the registration URL) so that I
> >can post it here. Thanks for your patience.
> >
> >Regards,
> >Dave Fish
> >Sybase
> >
> >TeamSybase blogs: http://www.teamsybase.net/blogs
> >
> >DataWindow.NET code examples available on CodeXchange:
> >http://datawindownet.codexchange.sybase.com
> >
> >
>


dfish Posted on 2004-12-08 12:11:00.0Z
From: dfish@_no_spam_sybase.com (Dave Fish [Team Sybase])
Newsgroups: sybase.public.datawindow.net
Subject: Re: DataWindow .NET 1.5 Beta Status Report
Organization: Sybase Professional Services
Reply-To: nospam_dfish@sybase.com_nospam
Message-ID: <41b6eef8.8268349@forums.sybase.com>
References: <41b0e6a6.7497991@forums.sybase.com> <41b446dd.86001273@forums.sybase.com> <41b6ec2d@forums-2-dub>
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.21/32.243
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: vpn-nl-011.sybase.com
X-Original-Trace: 8 Dec 2004 04:10:56 -0800, vpn-nl-011.sybase.com
Lines: 71
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-2-dub.sybase.com
X-Original-Trace: 8 Dec 2004 04:10:57 -0800, forums-2-dub.sybase.com
NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
Date: 8 Dec 2004 04:11:00 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1102507860 10.22.108.75 (8 Dec 2004 04:11:00 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 8 Dec 2004 04:11:00 -0800, forums-master.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: ngsysop
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.datawindow.net:905
Article PK: 125330

Hi Stefan,

The link has not been activated yet but it should be later today (US
time). The URL is http://www.sybase.com/dwbetaregistration

You will probably get a page not found error until it is activated but
it should be available by this evening Denmark time.

Regards,
Dave Fish
Sybase

TeamSybase blogs: http://www.teamsybase.net/blogs

DataWindow.NET code examples available on CodeXchange:
http://datawindownet.codexchange.sybase.com

On 8 Dec 2004 03:57:38 -0800, "Stefan Larsen"

<stefan_remove_this@dmsoftware.dk> wrote:

>Hi Dave Fish,
>
>I saw your presentation of the Datawindow .NET at the PowerBuilder User
>Group Metting in denmark,
>and I will love to try the DataWindow.Net 1.5 beta edition. I am unable to
>find the beta site you are referring to.
>Could you please post a url to the site?
>
>Thanks
>
>Stefan Larsen
>
>"Dave Fish [Team Sybase]" <dfish@_no_spam_sybase.com> wrote in message
>news:41b446dd.86001273@forums.sybase.com...
>> FYI. The Beta site will be available on December 8th. The Beta is
>> ready to go but there were some last minute complications in enabling
>> the registration site. Apologies for the delay but I think you will
>> find it worth the wait.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Dave Fish
>> Sybase
>>
>> TeamSybase blogs: http://www.teamsybase.net/blogs
>>
>> DataWindow.NET code examples available on CodeXchange:
>> http://datawindownet.codexchange.sybase.com
>>
>> On 3 Dec 2004 14:22:55 -0800, dfish@_no_spam_sybase.com (Dave Fish
>> [Team Sybase]) wrote:
>>
>> >Good news! The code has been posted to the Beta site!!! Unfortunately
>> >there is a technical glitch preventing the email announcement from
>> >being sent out until December 8th. I'm working on getting the
>> >announcement information (including the registration URL) so that I
>> >can post it here. Thanks for your patience.
>> >
>> >Regards,
>> >Dave Fish
>> >Sybase
>> >
>> >TeamSybase blogs: http://www.teamsybase.net/blogs
>> >
>> >DataWindow.NET code examples available on CodeXchange:
>> >http://datawindownet.codexchange.sybase.com
>> >
>> >
>>
>
>


PowrSite Software, Inc. Posted on 2004-12-09 00:28:54.0Z
From: "PowrSite Software, Inc." <powrsite_software@msn.com>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.datawindow.net
References: <41b0e6a6.7497991@forums.sybase.com> <41b446dd.86001273@forums.sybase.com> <41b6ec2d@forums-2-dub> <41b6eef8.8268349@forums.sybase.com>
Subject: Re: DataWindow .NET 1.5 Beta Status Report
Lines: 78
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2180
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2180
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original
NNTP-Posting-Host: astound-66-234-222-207.ca.astound.net
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: astound-66-234-222-207.ca.astound.net
Message-ID: <41b79c46@forums-1-dub>
Date: 8 Dec 2004 16:28:54 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1102552134 66.234.222.207 (8 Dec 2004 16:28:54 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 8 Dec 2004 16:28:54 -0800, astound-66-234-222-207.ca.astound.net
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.datawindow.net:923
Article PK: 125349

Still no go at 4:30pm Pacific Time. Is it going to happen today???? Been
waiting a very long time.....

"Dave Fish [Team Sybase]" <dfish@_no_spam_sybase.com> wrote in message
news:41b6eef8.8268349@forums.sybase.com...
> Hi Stefan,
>
> The link has not been activated yet but it should be later today (US
> time). The URL is http://www.sybase.com/dwbetaregistration
>
> You will probably get a page not found error until it is activated but
> it should be available by this evening Denmark time.
>
> Regards,
> Dave Fish
> Sybase
>
> TeamSybase blogs: http://www.teamsybase.net/blogs
>
> DataWindow.NET code examples available on CodeXchange:
> http://datawindownet.codexchange.sybase.com
>
> On 8 Dec 2004 03:57:38 -0800, "Stefan Larsen"
> <stefan_remove_this@dmsoftware.dk> wrote:
>
>>Hi Dave Fish,
>>
>>I saw your presentation of the Datawindow .NET at the PowerBuilder User
>>Group Metting in denmark,
>>and I will love to try the DataWindow.Net 1.5 beta edition. I am unable to
>>find the beta site you are referring to.
>>Could you please post a url to the site?
>>
>>Thanks
>>
>>Stefan Larsen
>>
>>"Dave Fish [Team Sybase]" <dfish@_no_spam_sybase.com> wrote in message
>>news:41b446dd.86001273@forums.sybase.com...
>>> FYI. The Beta site will be available on December 8th. The Beta is
>>> ready to go but there were some last minute complications in enabling
>>> the registration site. Apologies for the delay but I think you will
>>> find it worth the wait.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Dave Fish
>>> Sybase
>>>
>>> TeamSybase blogs: http://www.teamsybase.net/blogs
>>>
>>> DataWindow.NET code examples available on CodeXchange:
>>> http://datawindownet.codexchange.sybase.com
>>>
>>> On 3 Dec 2004 14:22:55 -0800, dfish@_no_spam_sybase.com (Dave Fish
>>> [Team Sybase]) wrote:
>>>
>>> >Good news! The code has been posted to the Beta site!!! Unfortunately
>>> >there is a technical glitch preventing the email announcement from
>>> >being sent out until December 8th. I'm working on getting the
>>> >announcement information (including the registration URL) so that I
>>> >can post it here. Thanks for your patience.
>>> >
>>> >Regards,
>>> >Dave Fish
>>> >Sybase
>>> >
>>> >TeamSybase blogs: http://www.teamsybase.net/blogs
>>> >
>>> >DataWindow.NET code examples available on CodeXchange:
>>> >http://datawindownet.codexchange.sybase.com
>>> >
>>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>