Sybase NNTP forums - End Of Life (EOL)

The NNTP forums from Sybase - forums.sybase.com - are now closed.

All new questions should be directed to the appropriate forum at the SAP Community Network (SCN).

Individual products have links to the respective forums on SCN, or you can go to SCN and search for your product in the search box (upper right corner) to find your specific developer center.

DW.NET Beta 1.5 - Web Sample Application ?

6 posts in DataWindow .NET Last posting was on 2004-12-10 09:36:54.0Z
markus Posted on 2004-12-09 09:57:07.0Z
Sender: 5ac9.41b800f2.1804289383@sybase.com
From: Markus
Newsgroups: sybase.public.datawindow.net
Subject: DW.NET Beta 1.5 - Web Sample Application ?
X-Mailer: WebNews to Mail Gateway v1.1t
Message-ID: <41b82172.5c15.1681692777@sybase.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: 10.22.241.41
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 10.22.241.41
Date: 9 Dec 2004 01:57:07 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1102586227 10.22.241.41 (9 Dec 2004 01:57:07 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 9 Dec 2004 01:57:07 -0800, 10.22.241.41
Lines: 6
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.datawindow.net:929
Article PK: 125355

Hello,
We are looking for the mentioned 'web sales order' sample
application. We can't find it. It's not included.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Markus


dfish Posted on 2004-12-09 12:34:57.0Z
From: dfish@_no_spam_sybase.com (Dave Fish [Team Sybase])
Newsgroups: sybase.public.datawindow.net
Subject: Re: DW.NET Beta 1.5 - Web Sample Application ?
Organization: Sybase Professional Services
Reply-To: nospam_dfish@sybase.com_nospam
Message-ID: <41b845fd.2146075@forums.sybase.com>
References: <41b82172.5c15.1681692777@sybase.com>
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.21/32.243
NNTP-Posting-Host: 93-0-169-81.wlan.proximus.be
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 93-0-169-81.wlan.proximus.be
Date: 9 Dec 2004 04:34:57 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1102595697 81.169.0.93 (9 Dec 2004 04:34:57 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 9 Dec 2004 04:34:57 -0800, 93-0-169-81.wlan.proximus.be
Lines: 23
X-Authenticated-User: TeamSybase
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.datawindow.net:930
Article PK: 125356

I will upload it to CodeXchange later today. I haven't had a chance to
see if it is on the Beta download site or included in the download but
it will be worth having on CodeXchange.

Regards,
Dave Fish
Sybase

TeamSybase blogs: http://www.teamsybase.net/blogs

DataWindow.NET code examples available on CodeXchange:
http://datawindownet.codexchange.sybase.com

On 9 Dec 2004 01:57:07 -0800, Markus wrote:

>Hello,
>We are looking for the mentioned 'web sales order' sample
>application. We can't find it. It's not included.
>Any ideas?
>Thanks
>Markus


markus Posted on 2004-12-09 12:54:32.0Z
Sender: 3cab.41b557b1.1804289383@sybase.com
From: Markus
Newsgroups: sybase.public.datawindow.net
Subject: Re: DW.NET Beta 1.5 - Web Sample Application ?
X-Mailer: WebNews to Mail Gateway v1.1t
Message-ID: <41b84b08.5f52.1681692777@sybase.com>
References: <41b845fd.2146075@forums.sybase.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: 10.22.241.41
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 10.22.241.41
Date: 9 Dec 2004 04:54:32 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1102596872 10.22.241.41 (9 Dec 2004 04:54:32 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 9 Dec 2004 04:54:32 -0800, 10.22.241.41
Lines: 29
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.datawindow.net:931
Article PK: 125358

Dave,
Thanks as its not yet on the download site nor in the zip
file.
Markus

> I will upload it to CodeXchange later today. I haven't had
> a chance to see if it is on the Beta download site or
> included in the download but it will be worth having on
> CodeXchange.
>
> Regards,
> Dave Fish
> Sybase
>
> TeamSybase blogs: http://www.teamsybase.net/blogs
>
> DataWindow.NET code examples available on CodeXchange:
> http://datawindownet.codexchange.sybase.com
>
>
> On 9 Dec 2004 01:57:07 -0800, Markus wrote:
>
> >Hello,
> >We are looking for the mentioned 'web sales order' sample
> >application. We can't find it. It's not included.
> >Any ideas?
> >Thanks
> >Markus
>


dfish Posted on 2004-12-09 22:35:44.0Z
From: dfish@_no_spam_sybase.com (Dave Fish [Team Sybase])
Newsgroups: sybase.public.datawindow.net
Subject: Re: DW.NET Beta 1.5 - Web Sample Application ?
Organization: Sybase Professional Services
Reply-To: nospam_dfish@sybase.com_nospam
Message-ID: <41b8d1d0.27457642@forums.sybase.com>
References: <41b845fd.2146075@forums.sybase.com> <41b84b08.5f52.1681692777@sybase.com>
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.21/32.243
NNTP-Posting-Host: vpn-uk-020.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: vpn-uk-020.sybase.com
Date: 9 Dec 2004 14:35:44 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1102631744 158.76.101.20 (9 Dec 2004 14:35:44 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 9 Dec 2004 14:35:44 -0800, vpn-uk-020.sybase.com
Lines: 47
X-Authenticated-User: TeamSybase
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.datawindow.net:949
Article PK: 125375

Sorry Markus, I was at a conference all day in Brussels and I didn't
have Internet access.

I might not be able to get it uploaded until I get back to the US this
weekend.

Regards,
Dave Fish
Sybase

TeamSybase blogs: http://www.teamsybase.net/blogs

DataWindow.NET code examples available on CodeXchange:
http://datawindownet.codexchange.sybase.com

On 9 Dec 2004 04:54:32 -0800, Markus wrote:

>Dave,
>Thanks as its not yet on the download site nor in the zip
>file.
>Markus
>
>> I will upload it to CodeXchange later today. I haven't had
>> a chance to see if it is on the Beta download site or
>> included in the download but it will be worth having on
>> CodeXchange.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Dave Fish
>> Sybase
>>
>> TeamSybase blogs: http://www.teamsybase.net/blogs
>>
>> DataWindow.NET code examples available on CodeXchange:
>> http://datawindownet.codexchange.sybase.com
>>
>>
>> On 9 Dec 2004 01:57:07 -0800, Markus wrote:
>>
>> >Hello,
>> >We are looking for the mentioned 'web sales order' sample
>> >application. We can't find it. It's not included.
>> >Any ideas?
>> >Thanks
>> >Markus
>>


Armin Bueeler Posted on 2004-12-10 07:14:11.0Z
Sender: 6378.41b94b69.1804289383@sybase.com
From: Armin Bueeler
Newsgroups: sybase.public.datawindow.net
Subject: Re: DW.NET Beta 1.5 - Web Sample Application ?
X-Mailer: WebNews to Mail Gateway v1.1t
Message-ID: <41b94cc3.638e.1681692777@sybase.com>
References: <41b8d1d0.27457642@forums.sybase.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: 10.22.241.41
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 10.22.241.41
Date: 9 Dec 2004 23:14:11 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1102662851 10.22.241.41 (9 Dec 2004 23:14:11 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 9 Dec 2004 23:14:11 -0800, 10.22.241.41
Lines: 55
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.datawindow.net:962
Article PK: 125388

It is a little bit disappointing that the code examples are
not available with the Beta version.
I am really wondering wheter there is no other person at
Sybase who could upload that staff !!??
A lot of people are waiting for this and it would be
definitely good marketing for Sybase to have everything
available at the very beginning.

> Sorry Markus, I was at a conference all day in Brussels
> and I didn't have Internet access.
>
> I might not be able to get it uploaded until I get back to
> the US this weekend.
>
> Regards,
> Dave Fish
> Sybase
>
> TeamSybase blogs: http://www.teamsybase.net/blogs
>
> DataWindow.NET code examples available on CodeXchange:
> http://datawindownet.codexchange.sybase.com
>
> On 9 Dec 2004 04:54:32 -0800, Markus wrote:
>
> >Dave,
> >Thanks as its not yet on the download site nor in the zip
> >file.
> >Markus
> >
> >> I will upload it to CodeXchange later today. I haven't
> had >> a chance to see if it is on the Beta download site
> or >> included in the download but it will be worth having
> on >> CodeXchange.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Dave Fish
> >> Sybase
> >>
> >> TeamSybase blogs: http://www.teamsybase.net/blogs
> >>
> >> DataWindow.NET code examples available on CodeXchange:
> >> http://datawindownet.codexchange.sybase.com
> >>
> >>
> >> On 9 Dec 2004 01:57:07 -0800, Markus wrote:
> >>
> >> >Hello,
> >> >We are looking for the mentioned 'web sales order'
> sample >> >application. We can't find it. It's not
> included. >> >Any ideas?
> >> >Thanks
> >> >Markus
> >>
>


dfish Posted on 2004-12-10 09:36:54.0Z
From: dfish@_no_spam_sybase.com (Dave Fish [Team Sybase])
Newsgroups: sybase.public.datawindow.net
Subject: Re: DW.NET Beta 1.5 - Web Sample Application ?
Organization: Sybase Professional Services
Reply-To: nospam_dfish@sybase.com_nospam
Message-ID: <41b96da7.67350575@forums.sybase.com>
References: <41b8d1d0.27457642@forums.sybase.com> <41b94cc3.638e.1681692777@sybase.com>
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.21/32.243
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: vpn-uk-035.sybase.com
X-Original-Trace: 10 Dec 2004 01:36:48 -0800, vpn-uk-035.sybase.com
Lines: 73
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-2-dub.sybase.com
X-Original-Trace: 10 Dec 2004 01:36:51 -0800, forums-2-dub.sybase.com
NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
Date: 10 Dec 2004 01:36:54 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1102671414 10.22.108.75 (10 Dec 2004 01:36:54 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 10 Dec 2004 01:36:54 -0800, forums-master.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: ngsysop
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.datawindow.net:964
Article PK: 125390

I own the CodeXchange project and I don't think anyone else has upload
permission (that needs to be changed). I agree that it should have
been available on the Beta site. Since the Beta came out while I was
in Europe its been hard for me to coordinate with the release
engineering and product management team this week.

Regards,
Dave Fish
Sybase

TeamSybase blogs: http://www.teamsybase.net/blogs

DataWindow.NET code examples available on CodeXchange:
http://datawindownet.codexchange.sybase.com

On 9 Dec 2004 23:14:11 -0800, Armin Bueeler wrote:

>It is a little bit disappointing that the code examples are
>not available with the Beta version.
>I am really wondering wheter there is no other person at
>Sybase who could upload that staff !!??
>A lot of people are waiting for this and it would be
>definitely good marketing for Sybase to have everything
>available at the very beginning.
>
>> Sorry Markus, I was at a conference all day in Brussels
>> and I didn't have Internet access.
>>
>> I might not be able to get it uploaded until I get back to
>> the US this weekend.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Dave Fish
>> Sybase
>>
>> TeamSybase blogs: http://www.teamsybase.net/blogs
>>
>> DataWindow.NET code examples available on CodeXchange:
>> http://datawindownet.codexchange.sybase.com
>>
>> On 9 Dec 2004 04:54:32 -0800, Markus wrote:
>>
>> >Dave,
>> >Thanks as its not yet on the download site nor in the zip
>> >file.
>> >Markus
>> >
>> >> I will upload it to CodeXchange later today. I haven't
>> had >> a chance to see if it is on the Beta download site
>> or >> included in the download but it will be worth having
>> on >> CodeXchange.
>> >>
>> >> Regards,
>> >> Dave Fish
>> >> Sybase
>> >>
>> >> TeamSybase blogs: http://www.teamsybase.net/blogs
>> >>
>> >> DataWindow.NET code examples available on CodeXchange:
>> >> http://datawindownet.codexchange.sybase.com
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> On 9 Dec 2004 01:57:07 -0800, Markus wrote:
>> >>
>> >> >Hello,
>> >> >We are looking for the mentioned 'web sales order'
>> sample >> >application. We can't find it. It's not
>> included. >> >Any ideas?
>> >> >Thanks
>> >> >Markus
>> >>
>>