Sybase NNTP forums - End Of Life (EOL)

The NNTP forums from Sybase - forums.sybase.com - are now closed.

All new questions should be directed to the appropriate forum at the SAP Community Network (SCN).

Individual products have links to the respective forums on SCN, or you can go to SCN and search for your product in the search box (upper right corner) to find your specific developer center.

TreeView Buttons

5 posts in Objects Last posting was on 2005-01-06 17:13:36.0Z
<Vidhi> Posted on 2005-01-05 21:45:53.0Z
From: <Vidhi>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects
Subject: TreeView Buttons
Lines: 360
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1437
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1441
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: users.misterart.com
Message-ID: <41dc600d$1@forums-2-dub>
X-Original-Trace: 5 Jan 2005 13:45:49 -0800, users.misterart.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-2-dub.sybase.com
X-Original-Trace: 5 Jan 2005 13:45:50 -0800, forums-2-dub.sybase.com
NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
Date: 5 Jan 2005 13:45:53 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1104961553 10.22.108.75 (5 Jan 2005 13:45:53 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 5 Jan 2005 13:45:53 -0800, forums-master.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: ngsysop
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects:8165
Article PK: 735432

How can I get rid of the plus buttons when there are'nt any child items
left.

3.gif

Brad Wery Posted on 2005-01-06 14:09:16.0Z
From: Brad Wery <bradweryatagricoreunited.com>
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1 (ax)
X-Accept-Language: en-us, en
MIME-Version: 1.0
Newsgroups: sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects
Subject: Re: TreeView Buttons
References: <41dc600d$1@forums-2-dub>
In-Reply-To: <41dc600d$1@forums-2-dub>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
NNTP-Posting-Host: ugg10.unitedgrain.ca
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: ugg10.unitedgrain.ca
Message-ID: <41dd468c$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 6 Jan 2005 06:09:16 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1105020556 165.23.247.49 (6 Jan 2005 06:09:16 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 6 Jan 2005 06:09:16 -0800, ugg10.unitedgrain.ca
Lines: 17
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects:8168
Article PK: 735434

If you use a TreeViewItem to insert the items then set its Children
property to false.

TreeViewItem ltvi_item

ltvi_item.Children = FALSE


Brad

Vidhi wrote:
> How can I get rid of the plus buttons when there are'nt any child items
> left.
>
>
>


<Vidhi> Posted on 2005-01-06 16:47:33.0Z
From: <Vidhi>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects
References: <41dc600d$1@forums-2-dub> <41dd468c$1@forums-1-dub>
Subject: Re: TreeView Buttons
Lines: 30
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1437
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1441
NNTP-Posting-Host: users.misterart.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: users.misterart.com
Message-ID: <41dd6ba5$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 6 Jan 2005 08:47:33 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1105030053 24.227.232.254 (6 Jan 2005 08:47:33 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 6 Jan 2005 08:47:33 -0800, users.misterart.com
X-Authenticated-User: pbtenbeta
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects:8169
Article PK: 735437

Thanks for the Reply
I tried setting this flag to False in the itemexpanding and itemexpanded
events, did not work. Went thru debugger, and I see it changing from true to
false, however, it does not show up like I wanted, still the [+] sign shows.

I am using a PFC TreeView. and I am populating the treeeview using
datastores.

"Brad Wery" <bradweryatagricoreunited.com> wrote in message
news:41dd468c$1@forums-1-dub...
> If you use a TreeViewItem to insert the items then set its Children
> property to false.
>
> TreeViewItem ltvi_item
>
> ltvi_item.Children = FALSE
>
>
> Brad
>
> Vidhi wrote:
> > How can I get rid of the plus buttons when there are'nt any child items
> > left.
> >
> >
> >
>


Brad Wery Posted on 2005-01-06 16:58:00.0Z
From: Brad Wery <bradweryatagricoreunited.com>
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1 (ax)
X-Accept-Language: en-us, en
MIME-Version: 1.0
Newsgroups: sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects
Subject: Re: TreeView Buttons
References: <41dc600d$1@forums-2-dub> <41dd468c$1@forums-1-dub> <41dd6ba5$1@forums-1-dub>
In-Reply-To: <41dd6ba5$1@forums-1-dub>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: ugg10.unitedgrain.ca
Message-ID: <41dd6e12@forums-2-dub>
X-Original-Trace: 6 Jan 2005 08:57:54 -0800, ugg10.unitedgrain.ca
Lines: 40
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-2-dub.sybase.com
X-Original-Trace: 6 Jan 2005 08:57:54 -0800, forums-2-dub.sybase.com
NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
Date: 6 Jan 2005 08:58:00 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1105030680 10.22.108.75 (6 Jan 2005 08:58:00 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 6 Jan 2005 08:58:00 -0800, forums-master.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: ngsysop
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects:8170
Article PK: 735436

Can you post the code you use to set the children property from true to
false?

Brad

Vidhi wrote:

> Thanks for the Reply
> I tried setting this flag to False in the itemexpanding and itemexpanded
> events, did not work. Went thru debugger, and I see it changing from true to
> false, however, it does not show up like I wanted, still the [+] sign shows.
>
> I am using a PFC TreeView. and I am populating the treeeview using
> datastores.
>
>
> "Brad Wery" <bradweryatagricoreunited.com> wrote in message
> news:41dd468c$1@forums-1-dub...
>
>>If you use a TreeViewItem to insert the items then set its Children
>>property to false.
>>
>>TreeViewItem ltvi_item
>>
>>ltvi_item.Children = FALSE
>>
>>
>>Brad
>>
>>Vidhi wrote:
>>
>>>How can I get rid of the plus buttons when there are'nt any child items
>>>left.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>
>


<Vidhi> Posted on 2005-01-06 17:13:36.0Z
From: <Vidhi>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects
References: <41dc600d$1@forums-2-dub> <41dd468c$1@forums-1-dub> <41dd6ba5$1@forums-1-dub> <41dd6e12@forums-2-dub>
Subject: Re: TreeView Buttons
Lines: 49
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1437
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1441
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: users.misterart.com
Message-ID: <41dd71bc$1@forums-2-dub>
X-Original-Trace: 6 Jan 2005 09:13:32 -0800, users.misterart.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-2-dub.sybase.com
X-Original-Trace: 6 Jan 2005 09:13:33 -0800, forums-2-dub.sybase.com
NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
Date: 6 Jan 2005 09:13:36 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1105031616 10.22.108.75 (6 Jan 2005 09:13:36 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 6 Jan 2005 09:13:36 -0800, forums-master.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: ngsysop
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects:8171
Article PK: 735438

Many Thanks, Fixed the problem, was not doing a SetItem of the TVI.
Thanks Again.

"Brad Wery" <bradweryatagricoreunited.com> wrote in message
news:41dd6e12@forums-2-dub...
> Can you post the code you use to set the children property from true to
> false?
>
> Brad
>
> Vidhi wrote:
>
> > Thanks for the Reply
> > I tried setting this flag to False in the itemexpanding and itemexpanded
> > events, did not work. Went thru debugger, and I see it changing from
true to
> > false, however, it does not show up like I wanted, still the [+] sign
shows.
> >
> > I am using a PFC TreeView. and I am populating the treeeview using
> > datastores.
> >
> >
> > "Brad Wery" <bradweryatagricoreunited.com> wrote in message
> > news:41dd468c$1@forums-1-dub...
> >
> >>If you use a TreeViewItem to insert the items then set its Children
> >>property to false.
> >>
> >>TreeViewItem ltvi_item
> >>
> >>ltvi_item.Children = FALSE
> >>
> >>
> >>Brad
> >>
> >>Vidhi wrote:
> >>
> >>>How can I get rid of the plus buttons when there are'nt any child items
> >>>left.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>
> >
> >
>