Sybase NNTP forums - End Of Life (EOL)

The NNTP forums from Sybase - forums.sybase.com - are now closed.

All new questions should be directed to the appropriate forum at the SAP Community Network (SCN).

Individual products have links to the respective forums on SCN, or you can go to SCN and search for your product in the search box (upper right corner) to find your specific developer center.

Microsoft Outlook style navigation side bar

6 posts in Objects Last posting was on 2005-08-19 13:52:09.0Z
Guillaume THISSELIN Posted on 2005-05-07 12:57:21.0Z
Sender: 4e62.427cbadc.1804289383@sybase.com
From: Guillaume THISSELIN
Newsgroups: sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects
Subject: Microsoft Outlook style navigation side bar
X-Mailer: WebNews to Mail Gateway v1.1t
Message-ID: <427cbb2b.4e64.1681692777@sybase.com>
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 10.22.241.42
X-Original-Trace: 7 May 2005 05:57:15 -0700, 10.22.241.42
Lines: 15
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-2-dub.sybase.com
X-Original-Trace: 7 May 2005 05:57:18 -0700, forums-2-dub.sybase.com
NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
Date: 7 May 2005 05:57:21 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1115470641 10.22.108.75 (7 May 2005 05:57:21 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 7 May 2005 05:57:21 -0700, forums-master.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: ngsysop
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects:8394
Article PK: 735619

Felix Informatique (http://www.felix.fr) released the
FlxShortcutBar, a Powerbuilder component that provides a
Microsoft Outlook style navigation side bar.

It is a 100% pure Powerbuilder component which means it is
compatible with all Powerbuilder applications. The
FlxShortcutBar work on all windows platforms and is really
lightweight (~250 Kb).

For more information, visit
http://www.felix.fr/produits/flxshortcutbar/flxshortcutbar.cfm
Here, you can download a sample executable which
demonstrates the full level of customization of the
FlxShortcutBar. You can also download trial version for
Powerbuilder 8, 9 and 10 (ask for other versions).


Jason 'Bug' Fenter Posted on 2005-05-07 19:07:09.0Z
From: Jason 'Bug' Fenter <fenterbug@hotmail.com>
User-Agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.2 (Windows/20050317)
X-Accept-Language: en-us, en
MIME-Version: 1.0
Newsgroups: sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects
Subject: Re: Microsoft Outlook style navigation side bar
References: <427cbb2b.4e64.1681692777@sybase.com>
In-Reply-To: <427cbb2b.4e64.1681692777@sybase.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: pool-71-96-149-71.dfw.dsl-w.verizon.net
Message-ID: <427d11d9$1@forums-2-dub>
X-Original-Trace: 7 May 2005 12:07:05 -0700, pool-71-96-149-71.dfw.dsl-w.verizon.net
Lines: 29
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-2-dub.sybase.com
X-Original-Trace: 7 May 2005 12:07:06 -0700, forums-2-dub.sybase.com
NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
Date: 7 May 2005 12:07:09 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1115492829 10.22.108.75 (7 May 2005 12:07:09 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 7 May 2005 12:07:09 -0700, forums-master.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: ngsysop
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects:8395
Article PK: 735621

This newsgroup is for peer-to-peer support, not for solicitation. For
that, please try news.3rd_party_products. Since this post does not
specifically address anyone's posed question, I ask that this post be
moved to the appropriate newsgroup.

On a side note, I personally often forget about the
news.3rd_party_products newsgroup. I'm sure there are lots of things
there that I could use, such as this component. Is there a better way to
remind people like me about things like news.3rd_party_products other
than limiting it to posts that directly address a specific question?

Guillaume THISSELIN wrote:
> Felix Informatique (http://www.felix.fr) released the
> FlxShortcutBar, a Powerbuilder component that provides a
> Microsoft Outlook style navigation side bar.
>
> It is a 100% pure Powerbuilder component which means it is
> compatible with all Powerbuilder applications. The
> FlxShortcutBar work on all windows platforms and is really
> lightweight (~250 Kb).
>
> For more information, visit
> http://www.felix.fr/produits/flxshortcutbar/flxshortcutbar.cfm
> Here, you can download a sample executable which
> demonstrates the full level of customization of the
> FlxShortcutBar. You can also download trial version for
> Powerbuilder 8, 9 and 10 (ask for other versions).


Raynald M. Posted on 2005-05-09 20:16:26.0Z
From: "Raynald M." <no_spam_bilou120000@hotmail.com>
User-Agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0 (Windows/20041206)
X-Accept-Language: fr, en
MIME-Version: 1.0
Newsgroups: sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects
Subject: Re: Microsoft Outlook style navigation side bar
References: <427cbb2b.4e64.1681692777@sybase.com> <427d11d9$1@forums-2-dub>
In-Reply-To: <427d11d9$1@forums-2-dub>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
NNTP-Posting-Host: dyn-83-154-179-4.ppp.tiscali.fr
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: dyn-83-154-179-4.ppp.tiscali.fr
Message-ID: <427fc51a@forums-1-dub>
Date: 9 May 2005 13:16:26 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1115669786 83.154.179.4 (9 May 2005 13:16:26 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 9 May 2005 13:16:26 -0700, dyn-83-154-179-4.ppp.tiscali.fr
Lines: 36
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects:8396
Article PK: 735622

I'm agree with Jason. It's interresting if you put your object source in
SDN Community.



Jason 'Bug' Fenter a écrit :

> This newsgroup is for peer-to-peer support, not for solicitation. For
> that, please try news.3rd_party_products. Since this post does not
> specifically address anyone's posed question, I ask that this post be
> moved to the appropriate newsgroup.
>
> On a side note, I personally often forget about the
> news.3rd_party_products newsgroup. I'm sure there are lots of things
> there that I could use, such as this component. Is there a better way to
> remind people like me about things like news.3rd_party_products other
> than limiting it to posts that directly address a specific question?
>
>
>
> Guillaume THISSELIN wrote:
>
>> Felix Informatique (http://www.felix.fr) released the
>> FlxShortcutBar, a Powerbuilder component that provides a
>> Microsoft Outlook style navigation side bar.
>>
>> It is a 100% pure Powerbuilder component which means it is
>> compatible with all Powerbuilder applications. The
>> FlxShortcutBar work on all windows platforms and is really
>> lightweight (~250 Kb).
>>
>> For more information, visit
>> http://www.felix.fr/produits/flxshortcutbar/flxshortcutbar.cfm
>> Here, you can download a sample executable which
>> demonstrates the full level of customization of the
>> FlxShortcutBar. You can also download trial version for
>> Powerbuilder 8, 9 and 10 (ask for other versions).


Chris Pollach Posted on 2005-06-10 12:39:09.0Z
From: "Chris Pollach" <cpollach@travel-net.dot.com>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects
References: <427cbb2b.4e64.1681692777@sybase.com>
Subject: Re: Microsoft Outlook style navigation side bar
Lines: 22
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.50.4927.1200
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.50.4927.1200
NNTP-Posting-Host: stealth.nserc.ca
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: stealth.nserc.ca
Message-ID: <42a989ed@forums-1-dub>
Date: 10 Jun 2005 05:39:09 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1118407149 198.96.2.93 (10 Jun 2005 05:39:09 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 10 Jun 2005 05:39:09 -0700, stealth.nserc.ca
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects:8446
Article PK: 735666

Note: lots of this and more ... natively supported in PB 10.5!

<Guillaume THISSELIN> wrote in message
news:427cbb2b.4e64.1681692777@sybase.com...
> Felix Informatique (http://www.felix.fr) released the
> FlxShortcutBar, a Powerbuilder component that provides a
> Microsoft Outlook style navigation side bar.
>
> It is a 100% pure Powerbuilder component which means it is
> compatible with all Powerbuilder applications. The
> FlxShortcutBar work on all windows platforms and is really
> lightweight (~250 Kb).
>
> For more information, visit
> http://www.felix.fr/produits/flxshortcutbar/flxshortcutbar.cfm
> Here, you can download a sample executable which
> demonstrates the full level of customization of the
> FlxShortcutBar. You can also download trial version for
> Powerbuilder 8, 9 and 10 (ask for other versions).


Guillaume THISSELIN Posted on 2005-08-19 06:37:25.0Z
From: "Guillaume THISSELIN" <GThisselin@felix.fr>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects
References: <427cbb2b.4e64.1681692777@sybase.com> <42a989ed@forums-1-dub>
Subject: Re: Microsoft Outlook style navigation side bar
Lines: 30
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1506
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1506
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: mail.felix.fr
Message-ID: <43057e21@forums-2-dub>
X-Original-Trace: 18 Aug 2005 23:37:21 -0700, mail.felix.fr
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-2-dub.sybase.com
X-Original-Trace: 18 Aug 2005 23:37:23 -0700, forums-2-dub.sybase.com
NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
Date: 18 Aug 2005 23:37:25 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1124433445 10.22.108.75 (18 Aug 2005 23:37:25 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 18 Aug 2005 23:37:25 -0700, forums-master.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: ngsysop
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects:8531
Article PK: 735755

I downloaded the PB 10.5 beta 1 and I did not see whatever looking like our
FlxShortcutBar.


"Chris Pollach" <cpollach@travel-net.dot.com> a écrit dans le message de
news:42a989ed@forums-1-dub...

> Note: lots of this and more ... natively supported in PB 10.5!
>
>
> <Guillaume THISSELIN> wrote in message
> news:427cbb2b.4e64.1681692777@sybase.com...
> > Felix Informatique (http://www.felix.fr) released the
> > FlxShortcutBar, a Powerbuilder component that provides a
> > Microsoft Outlook style navigation side bar.
> >
> > It is a 100% pure Powerbuilder component which means it is
> > compatible with all Powerbuilder applications. The
> > FlxShortcutBar work on all windows platforms and is really
> > lightweight (~250 Kb).
> >
> > For more information, visit
> > http://www.felix.fr/produits/flxshortcutbar/flxshortcutbar.cfm
> > Here, you can download a sample executable which
> > demonstrates the full level of customization of the
> > FlxShortcutBar. You can also download trial version for
> > Powerbuilder 8, 9 and 10 (ask for other versions).
>
>


Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase] Posted on 2005-08-19 13:52:09.0Z
From: "Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase]" <NOCANSPAM_bruce.armstrong@teamsybase.com>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects
Subject: Re: Microsoft Outlook style navigation side bar
Organization: TeamSybase
Reply-To: NOCANSPAM_bruce.armstrong@teamsybase.com
Message-ID: <ovobg1lnb06ub033cf7rhfaglt8rb9c8cb@4ax.com>
References: <427cbb2b.4e64.1681692777@sybase.com> <42a989ed@forums-1-dub> <43057e21@forums-2-dub>
X-Newsreader: Forte Agent 2.0/32.652
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
NNTP-Posting-Host: 68-190-226-38.static.lsan.ca.charter.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 68-190-226-38.static.lsan.ca.charter.com
Date: 19 Aug 2005 06:52:09 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1124459529 68.190.226.38 (19 Aug 2005 06:52:09 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 19 Aug 2005 06:52:09 -0700, 68-190-226-38.static.lsan.ca.charter.com
Lines: 43
X-Authenticated-User: TeamSybase
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects:8536
Article PK: 735760

Not all features are in the first beta build.

On 18 Aug 2005 23:37:25 -0700, "Guillaume THISSELIN"

<GThisselin@felix.fr> wrote:

>I downloaded the PB 10.5 beta 1 and I did not see whatever looking like our
>FlxShortcutBar.
>
>
>"Chris Pollach" <cpollach@travel-net.dot.com> a écrit dans le message de
>news:42a989ed@forums-1-dub...
>> Note: lots of this and more ... natively supported in PB 10.5!
>>
>>
>> <Guillaume THISSELIN> wrote in message
>> news:427cbb2b.4e64.1681692777@sybase.com...
>> > Felix Informatique (http://www.felix.fr) released the
>> > FlxShortcutBar, a Powerbuilder component that provides a
>> > Microsoft Outlook style navigation side bar.
>> >
>> > It is a 100% pure Powerbuilder component which means it is
>> > compatible with all Powerbuilder applications. The
>> > FlxShortcutBar work on all windows platforms and is really
>> > lightweight (~250 Kb).
>> >
>> > For more information, visit
>> > http://www.felix.fr/produits/flxshortcutbar/flxshortcutbar.cfm
>> > Here, you can download a sample executable which
>> > demonstrates the full level of customization of the
>> > FlxShortcutBar. You can also download trial version for
>> > Powerbuilder 8, 9 and 10 (ask for other versions).
>>
>>
>

Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase]
http://www.teamsybase.com

In Defense of Top Posting
http://alpage.ath.cx/toppost/toppost.htm

Preach the gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. - Francis of Assisi
http://www.needhim.org