Sybase NNTP forums - End Of Life (EOL)

The NNTP forums from Sybase - forums.sybase.com - are now closed.

All new questions should be directed to the appropriate forum at the SAP Community Network (SCN).

Individual products have links to the respective forums on SCN, or you can go to SCN and search for your product in the search box (upper right corner) to find your specific developer center.

Datawindow with group

4 posts in Appeon (partner product) Last posting was on 2005-11-23 09:37:48.0Z
arturo fuentes Posted on 2005-11-21 21:41:58.0Z
From: "arturo fuentes" <arturofuentes@starshoes.com.mx>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.appeon
Subject: Datawindow with group
Lines: 9
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1165
NNTP-Posting-Host: dsl-201-124-27-207.prod-infinitum.com.mx
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: dsl-201-124-27-207.prod-infinitum.com.mx
Message-ID: <43823f26$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 21 Nov 2005 13:41:58 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1132609318 201.124.27.207 (21 Nov 2005 13:41:58 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 21 Nov 2005 13:41:58 -0800, dsl-201-124-27-207.prod-infinitum.com.mx
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.appeon:1238
Article PK: 12909

Hi everybody
I have a problem, I can´t print a report, because the datwindow have a group
, I only can print in PDF.
is This problem for my appeon version 2.8?,
Also the datawindow lose other properties

Thank you!!!


Sally.Li Posted on 2005-11-22 10:06:39.0Z
From: "Sally.Li" <sally.li@appeon.com>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.appeon
References: <43823f26$1@forums-1-dub>
Subject: Re: Datawindow with group
Lines: 28
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1106
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1106
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 210.21.221.178
Message-ID: <4382ec00@forums-2-dub>
X-Original-Trace: 22 Nov 2005 01:59:28 -0800, 210.21.221.178
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-2-dub.sybase.com
X-Original-Trace: 22 Nov 2005 01:59:29 -0800, forums-2-dub.sybase.com
NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
Date: 22 Nov 2005 02:06:39 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1132653999 10.22.108.75 (22 Nov 2005 02:06:39 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 22 Nov 2005 02:06:39 -0800, forums-master.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: ngsysop
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.appeon:1240
Article PK: 21106

hi arturo,

The problem is a limitation of Appeon 2.8. With this version, DataWindows
with group presentation style is supported as Image DataWindow on the Web.
Such DataWindow is implemented in GIF file and can only be printed to PDF
file with Appeon PDFPrinter on the server side.
For details of the Image DataWindow, please refer to the Appeon Help.

Regards
Sally Li

"arturo fuentes" <arturofuentes@starshoes.com.mx> wrote in message
news:43823f26$1@forums-1-dub...
> Hi everybody
> I have a problem, I can´t print a report, because the datwindow have a
group
> , I only can print in PDF.
> is This problem for my appeon version 2.8?,
> Also the datawindow lose other properties
>
> Thank you!!!
>
>


arturo fuentes Posted on 2005-11-22 23:51:32.0Z
From: "arturo fuentes" <arturofuentes@starshoes.com.mx>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.appeon
References: <43823f26$1@forums-1-dub> <4382ec00@forums-2-dub>
Subject: Re: Datawindow with group
Lines: 37
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1165
NNTP-Posting-Host: dsl-201-124-27-207.prod-infinitum.com.mx
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: dsl-201-124-27-207.prod-infinitum.com.mx
Message-ID: <4383af04$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 22 Nov 2005 15:51:32 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1132703492 201.124.27.207 (22 Nov 2005 15:51:32 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 22 Nov 2005 15:51:32 -0800, dsl-201-124-27-207.prod-infinitum.com.mx
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.appeon:1241
Article PK: 21104

Thank you... Sally
Another Question .... Is supported in appeon 3.1 , DataWindows
with group presentation style ? or has the same limitation.


"Sally.Li" <sally.li@appeon.com> escribió en el mensaje
news:4382ec00@forums-2-dub...

> hi arturo,
>
> The problem is a limitation of Appeon 2.8. With this version, DataWindows
> with group presentation style is supported as Image DataWindow on the Web.
> Such DataWindow is implemented in GIF file and can only be printed to PDF
> file with Appeon PDFPrinter on the server side.
> For details of the Image DataWindow, please refer to the Appeon Help.
>
> Regards
> Sally Li
>
>
>
>
> "arturo fuentes" <arturofuentes@starshoes.com.mx> wrote in message
> news:43823f26$1@forums-1-dub...
> > Hi everybody
> > I have a problem, I can´t print a report, because the datwindow have a
> group
> > , I only can print in PDF.
> > is This problem for my appeon version 2.8?,
> > Also the datawindow lose other properties
> >
> > Thank you!!!
> >
> >
>
>


Sally.Li Posted on 2005-11-23 09:37:48.0Z
From: "Sally.Li" <appeon.support@appeon.net>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.appeon
References: <43823f26$1@forums-1-dub> <4382ec00@forums-2-dub> <4383af04$1@forums-1-dub>
Subject: Re: Datawindow with group
Lines: 146
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0096_01C5F053.8287B210"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1106
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1106
NNTP-Posting-Host: 210.21.221.178
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 210.21.221.178
Message-ID: <4384386c@forums-1-dub>
Date: 23 Nov 2005 01:37:48 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1132738668 210.21.221.178 (23 Nov 2005 01:37:48 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 23 Nov 2005 01:37:48 -0800, 210.21.221.178
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.appeon:1243
Article PK: 21105

Hi Arturo, 

This limitation no longer exists since Appeon 3.0. The Group DataWindow is implemented in XML in Appeon 3.1 and behaves as Freeform, Tabular and Grid DataWindows.

Regards
Sally Li

"arturo fuentes" <arturofuentes@starshoes.com.mx> wrote in message news:4383af04$1@forums-1-dub...
> Thank you... Sally
> Another Question .... Is supported  in  appeon 3.1 , DataWindows
> with group presentation style ? or has the same limitation.
>
>
> "Sally.Li" <sally.li@appeon.com> escribi?en el mensaje
> news:4382ec00@forums-2-dub...
> > hi arturo,
> >
> > The problem is a limitation of Appeon 2.8. With this version, DataWindows
> > with group presentation style is supported as Image DataWindow on the Web.
> > Such DataWindow is implemented in GIF file and can only be printed to PDF
> > file with Appeon PDFPrinter on the server side.
> > For details of the Image DataWindow, please refer to the Appeon Help.
> >
> > Regards
> > Sally Li
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > "arturo fuentes" <arturofuentes@starshoes.com.mx> wrote in message
> > news:43823f26$1@forums-1-dub...
> > > Hi  everybody
> > > I have a problem, I can� print a report, because the datwindow have a
> > group
> > > , I only can print in PDF.
> > > is This problem  for  my appeon version 2.8?,
> > > Also the datawindow lose other properties
> > >
> > > Thank you!!!
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
>