Sybase NNTP forums - End Of Life (EOL)

The NNTP forums from Sybase - forums.sybase.com - are now closed.

All new questions should be directed to the appropriate forum at the SAP Community Network (SCN).

Individual products have links to the respective forums on SCN, or you can go to SCN and search for your product in the search box (upper right corner) to find your specific developer center.

remote administer pylon server

4 posts in General Discussion Last posting was on 2006-02-24 12:07:48.0Z
Christer Posted on 2006-02-22 11:09:36.0Z
From: "Christer" <CE@donova.se>
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.pylonanywhere.general
Subject: remote administer pylon server
Lines: 11
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2180
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2180
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 62.65.82.71
Message-ID: <43fc3718$1@forums-2-dub>
X-Original-Trace: 22 Feb 2006 02:04:08 -0800, 62.65.82.71
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-2-dub.sybase.com
X-Original-Trace: 22 Feb 2006 02:04:11 -0800, forums-2-dub.sybase.com
NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
Date: 22 Feb 2006 03:09:36 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1140606576 10.22.108.75 (22 Feb 2006 03:09:36 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 22 Feb 2006 03:09:36 -0800, forums-master.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: ngsysop
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.pylonanywhere.general:797
Article PK: 10685

Hello

Is there a way to remotely administer the pylon server over the web, som
sort of webclient?

Not using the MMC.

Thanks


Christer Posted on 2006-02-22 13:54:54.0Z
From: "Christer" <CE@donova.se>
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.pylonanywhere.general
References: <43fc3718$1@forums-2-dub>
Subject: Re: remote administer pylon server
Lines: 30
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2180
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2180
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Response
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 62.65.82.71
Message-ID: <43fc5ddc$1@forums-2-dub>
X-Original-Trace: 22 Feb 2006 04:49:32 -0800, 62.65.82.71
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-2-dub.sybase.com
X-Original-Trace: 22 Feb 2006 04:49:33 -0800, forums-2-dub.sybase.com
NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
Date: 22 Feb 2006 05:54:54 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1140616494 10.22.108.75 (22 Feb 2006 05:54:54 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 22 Feb 2006 05:54:54 -0800, forums-master.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: ngsysop
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.pylonanywhere.general:798
Article PK: 10686

To answer my own q, you can use site administrator...but

I cant get the site administrator to work, "the page cannot be found". I
have come to conclusion that it has todo with aspx,

I have done whats told in
http://www.ianywhere.com/developer/product_manuals/pylon_anywhere/649/en/pdf/pylonadmingdeen.pdf

page 149->

However the localhost/diag works and that is asp files.

Does anyone have a tip?


"Christer" <CE@donova.se> skrev i meddelandet
news:43fc3718$1@forums-2-dub...

> Hello
>
> Is there a way to remotely administer the pylon server over the web, som
> sort of webclient?
>
> Not using the MMC.
>
> Thanks
>
>
>


Christer Posted on 2006-02-24 11:24:10.0Z
From: "Christer" <CE@donova.se>
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.pylonanywhere.general
References: <43fc3718$1@forums-2-dub> <43fc5ddc$1@forums-2-dub>
Subject: Re: remote administer pylon server
Lines: 40
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2180
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2180
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Response
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 62.65.82.71
Message-ID: <43fedd7b$1@forums-2-dub>
X-Original-Trace: 24 Feb 2006 02:18:35 -0800, 62.65.82.71
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-2-dub.sybase.com
X-Original-Trace: 24 Feb 2006 02:18:36 -0800, forums-2-dub.sybase.com
NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
Date: 24 Feb 2006 03:24:10 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1140780250 10.22.108.75 (24 Feb 2006 03:24:10 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 24 Feb 2006 03:24:10 -0800, forums-master.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: ngsysop
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.pylonanywhere.general:800
Article PK: 10687

Ok there was a problem with my iis.

However the problem is gone, i can use the site admin now but i cant see any
users....


"Christer" <CE@donova.se> skrev i meddelandet
news:43fc5ddc$1@forums-2-dub...

> To answer my own q, you can use site administrator...but
>
> I cant get the site administrator to work, "the page cannot be found". I
> have come to conclusion that it has todo with aspx,
>
> I have done whats told in
> http://www.ianywhere.com/developer/product_manuals/pylon_anywhere/649/en/pdf/pylonadmingdeen.pdf
>
> page 149->
>
> However the localhost/diag works and that is asp files.
>
> Does anyone have a tip?
>
>
> "Christer" <CE@donova.se> skrev i meddelandet
> news:43fc3718$1@forums-2-dub...
>> Hello
>>
>> Is there a way to remotely administer the pylon server over the web, som
>> sort of webclient?
>>
>> Not using the MMC.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>>
>>
>
>


Christer Posted on 2006-02-24 12:07:48.0Z
From: "Christer" <CE@donova.se>
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.pylonanywhere.general
References: <43fc3718$1@forums-2-dub> <43fc5ddc$1@forums-2-dub> <43fedd7b$1@forums-2-dub>
Subject: Re: remote administer pylon server
Lines: 49
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2180
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2180
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Response
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 62.65.82.71
Message-ID: <43fee7b4@forums-2-dub>
X-Original-Trace: 24 Feb 2006 03:02:12 -0800, 62.65.82.71
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-2-dub.sybase.com
X-Original-Trace: 24 Feb 2006 03:02:15 -0800, forums-2-dub.sybase.com
NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
Date: 24 Feb 2006 04:07:48 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1140782868 10.22.108.75 (24 Feb 2006 04:07:48 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 24 Feb 2006 04:07:48 -0800, forums-master.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: ngsysop
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.pylonanywhere.general:801
Article PK: 10688

Yes it now it works.

I would like to delete all my messages from this forum, Iam to hasty =)


"Christer" <CE@donova.se> skrev i meddelandet
news:43fedd7b$1@forums-2-dub...

> Ok there was a problem with my iis.
>
> However the problem is gone, i can use the site admin now but i cant see
> any users....
>
>
> "Christer" <CE@donova.se> skrev i meddelandet
> news:43fc5ddc$1@forums-2-dub...
>> To answer my own q, you can use site administrator...but
>>
>> I cant get the site administrator to work, "the page cannot be found". I
>> have come to conclusion that it has todo with aspx,
>>
>> I have done whats told in
>> http://www.ianywhere.com/developer/product_manuals/pylon_anywhere/649/en/pdf/pylonadmingdeen.pdf
>>
>> page 149->
>>
>> However the localhost/diag works and that is asp files.
>>
>> Does anyone have a tip?
>>
>>
>> "Christer" <CE@donova.se> skrev i meddelandet
>> news:43fc3718$1@forums-2-dub...
>>> Hello
>>>
>>> Is there a way to remotely administer the pylon server over the web, som
>>> sort of webclient?
>>>
>>> Not using the MMC.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
>