Sybase NNTP forums - End Of Life (EOL)

The NNTP forums from Sybase - forums.sybase.com - are now closed.

All new questions should be directed to the appropriate forum at the SAP Community Network (SCN).

Individual products have links to the respective forums on SCN, or you can go to SCN and search for your product in the search box (upper right corner) to find your specific developer center.

pylon 7 change port from default?

4 posts in General Discussion Last posting was on 2006-04-24 07:51:14.0Z
Christer Posted on 2006-04-21 16:08:46.0Z
From: "Christer" <bopedibop@spray.se>
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.pylonanywhere.general
Subject: pylon 7 change port from default?
Lines: 7
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2180
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2180
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original
NNTP-Posting-Host: 62.65.82.71
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 62.65.82.71
Message-ID: <4449038e@forums-1-dub>
Date: 21 Apr 2006 09:08:46 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1145635726 62.65.82.71 (21 Apr 2006 09:08:46 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 21 Apr 2006 09:08:46 -0700, 62.65.82.71
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.pylonanywhere.general:836
Article PK: 18636

Hello

How do you change the dafault port?

Because there is another app on same server using iis and port 80....


Werner Novak Posted on 2006-04-21 16:34:49.0Z
From: Werner Novak <wn@firstwave.at>
User-Agent: Thunderbird 1.5 (Windows/20051201)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.pylonanywhere.general
Subject: Re: pylon 7 change port from default?
References: <4449038e@forums-1-dub>
In-Reply-To: <4449038e@forums-1-dub>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-15; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: h081217068152.dyn.cm.kabsi.at
Message-ID: <4448f8ff@forums-2-dub>
X-Original-Trace: 21 Apr 2006 08:23:43 -0700, h081217068152.dyn.cm.kabsi.at
Lines: 14
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-2-dub.sybase.com
X-Original-Trace: 21 Apr 2006 08:23:45 -0800, forums-2-dub.sybase.com
NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
Date: 21 Apr 2006 09:34:49 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1145637289 10.22.108.75 (21 Apr 2006 09:34:49 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 21 Apr 2006 09:34:49 -0700, forums-master.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: ngsysop
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.pylonanywhere.general:837
Article PK: 10709

Hi,

In Pylon Remote Admin and one file with #httpport=80

I'm running on 3080, works really fine !!

Christer schrieb:

> Hello
>
> How do you change the dafault port?
>
> Because there is another app on same server using iis and port 80....
>
>


Werner Novak Posted on 2006-04-21 16:42:59.0Z
From: Werner Novak <wn@firstwave.at>
User-Agent: Thunderbird 1.5 (Windows/20051201)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.pylonanywhere.general
Subject: Re: pylon 7 change port from default?
References: <4449038e@forums-1-dub> <4448f8ff@forums-2-dub>
In-Reply-To: <4448f8ff@forums-2-dub>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-15; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: h081217068152.dyn.cm.kabsi.at
Message-ID: <4448fae1@forums-2-dub>
X-Original-Trace: 21 Apr 2006 08:31:45 -0700, h081217068152.dyn.cm.kabsi.at
Lines: 37
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-2-dub.sybase.com
X-Original-Trace: 21 Apr 2006 08:31:48 -0800, forums-2-dub.sybase.com
NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
Date: 21 Apr 2006 09:42:59 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1145637779 10.22.108.75 (21 Apr 2006 09:42:59 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 21 Apr 2006 09:42:59 -0700, forums-master.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: ngsysop
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.pylonanywhere.general:838
Article PK: 10710

CommSvr\conf\securegateway.properties

HttpPort=88

and

Pylon Anywhere Admin Console -> Properties -> Server Name Tab

Website Server Name: xx.xxx.com:88
Sync Server Name: xx.xxx.com:88
Internal Server Name: xx.xxx.com:88

and

Pylon Anywhere Admin Console -> Properties -> Secure Gateway Tab

Secure Gateway Server

Remove localhost
Add ... localhost:88

That works for me !!!

Werner Novak schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> In Pylon Remote Admin and one file with #httpport=80
>
> I'm running on 3080, works really fine !!
>
> Christer schrieb:
>> Hello
>>
>> How do you change the dafault port?
>>
>> Because there is another app on same server using iis and port 80....
>>


Christer Posted on 2006-04-24 07:51:14.0Z
From: "Christer" <bopedibop@spray.se>
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.pylonanywhere.general
References: <4449038e@forums-1-dub> <4448f8ff@forums-2-dub> <4448fae1@forums-2-dub>
Subject: Re: pylon 7 change port from default?
Lines: 44
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2180
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Response
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2180
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 62.65.82.71
Message-ID: <444c72b3@forums-2-dub>
X-Original-Trace: 23 Apr 2006 23:39:47 -0700, 62.65.82.71
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-2-dub.sybase.com
X-Original-Trace: 23 Apr 2006 23:39:47 -0800, forums-2-dub.sybase.com
NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
Date: 24 Apr 2006 00:51:14 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1145865074 10.22.108.75 (24 Apr 2006 00:51:14 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 24 Apr 2006 00:51:14 -0700, forums-master.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: ngsysop
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.pylonanywhere.general:839
Article PK: 10711

Thank you very much


"Werner Novak" <wn@firstwave.at> skrev i meddelandet
news:4448fae1@forums-2-dub...

> CommSvr\conf\securegateway.properties
>
> HttpPort=88
>
> and
>
> Pylon Anywhere Admin Console -> Properties -> Server Name Tab
>
> Website Server Name: xx.xxx.com:88
> Sync Server Name: xx.xxx.com:88
> Internal Server Name: xx.xxx.com:88
>
> and
>
> Pylon Anywhere Admin Console -> Properties -> Secure Gateway Tab
>
> Secure Gateway Server
>
> Remove localhost
> Add ... localhost:88
>
> That works for me !!!
>
> Werner Novak schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> In Pylon Remote Admin and one file with #httpport=80
>>
>> I'm running on 3080, works really fine !!
>>
>> Christer schrieb:
>>> Hello
>>>
>>> How do you change the dafault port?
>>>
>>> Because there is another app on same server using iis and port 80....
>>>