Sybase NNTP forums - End Of Life (EOL)

The NNTP forums from Sybase - forums.sybase.com - are now closed.

All new questions should be directed to the appropriate forum at the SAP Community Network (SCN).

Individual products have links to the respective forums on SCN, or you can go to SCN and search for your product in the search box (upper right corner) to find your specific developer center.

Converting ASP (Delphi2005 to 2006)

4 posts in DelphidotNet Last posting was on 2006-05-31 12:25:54.0Z
Benedictum Posted on 2006-05-10 07:58:16.0Z
From: "Benedictum" <Benedictus@DominusVobis.com>
Newsgroups: Advantage.DelphidotNet
Subject: Converting ASP (Delphi2005 to 2006)
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 02:58:16 -0500
Lines: 5
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2869
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2869
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original
NNTP-Posting-Host: 67.175.16.175
Message-ID: <44619c47@solutions.advantagedatabase.com>
X-Trace: 10 May 2006 01:54:47 -0700, 67.175.16.175
Path: solutions.advantagedatabase.com!solutions.advantagedatabase.com!67.175.16.175
Xref: solutions.advantagedatabase.com Advantage.DelphidotNet:100
Article PK: 1108535

are there any issues I need to be aware of in converting a web app developed
with D2005 into D2006? The application uses ADS8.0


Benedictum Posted on 2006-05-10 08:14:25.0Z
From: "Benedictum" <Benedictus@DominusVobis.com>
Newsgroups: Advantage.DelphidotNet
References: <44619c47@solutions.advantagedatabase.com>
Subject: Re: Converting ASP (Delphi2005 to 2006)
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 03:14:25 -0500
Lines: 19
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2869
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2869
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Response
NNTP-Posting-Host: 67.175.16.175
Message-ID: <4461a010@solutions.advantagedatabase.com>
X-Trace: 10 May 2006 02:10:56 -0700, 67.175.16.175
Path: solutions.advantagedatabase.com!solutions.advantagedatabase.com!67.175.16.175
Xref: solutions.advantagedatabase.com Advantage.DelphidotNet:101
Article PK: 1108537

I could not wait so I installed D2006Pro and tried to convert the app. I go
the following error:

[Fatal Error] F2141 Bad file format:
'E:\ApacheNet\MyAdsWeb\Advantage.Data.Provider.dcpil'

How do I fix that error? Anything else I should do or expect?

"Benedictum" <Benedictus@DominusVobis.com> wrote in message
news:44619c47@solutions.advantagedatabase.com...
> are there any issues I need to be aware of in converting a web app
> developed with D2005 into D2006? The application uses ADS8.0
>
>
>


Rados³aw Wójtowicz Posted on 2006-05-26 08:21:31.0Z
From: "Rados³aw Wójtowicz" <francja@elegancja>
Newsgroups: Advantage.DelphidotNet
References: <44619c47@solutions.advantagedatabase.com> <4461a010@solutions.advantagedatabase.com>
Subject: Re: Converting ASP (Delphi2005 to 2006)
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 10:21:31 +0200
Lines: 27
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2869
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2869
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Response
NNTP-Posting-Host: 83.17.226.42
Message-ID: <4476b9b8@solutions.advantagedatabase.com>
X-Trace: 26 May 2006 02:18:00 -0700, 83.17.226.42
Path: solutions.advantagedatabase.com!solutions.advantagedatabase.com!83.17.226.42
Xref: solutions.advantagedatabase.com Advantage.DelphidotNet:103
Article PK: 1108536

Delete the File :)
Delphi must rebuild it if you add corect refference path


U¿ytkownik "Benedictum" <Benedictus@DominusVobis.com> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
news:4461a010@solutions.advantagedatabase.com...

>I could not wait so I installed D2006Pro and tried to convert the app. I go
>the following error:
>
> [Fatal Error] F2141 Bad file format:
> 'E:\ApacheNet\MyAdsWeb\Advantage.Data.Provider.dcpil'
>
> How do I fix that error? Anything else I should do or expect?
>
>
>
> "Benedictum" <Benedictus@DominusVobis.com> wrote in message
> news:44619c47@solutions.advantagedatabase.com...
>> are there any issues I need to be aware of in converting a web app
>> developed with D2005 into D2006? The application uses ADS8.0
>>
>>
>>
>
>


Benedictum Posted on 2006-05-31 12:25:54.0Z
From: "Benedictum" <nospam@dominusvobis.com>
Newsgroups: Advantage.DelphidotNet
References: <44619c47@solutions.advantagedatabase.com> <4461a010@solutions.advantagedatabase.com> <4476b9b8@solutions.advantagedatabase.com>
Subject: Re: Converting ASP (Delphi2005 to 2006)
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 07:25:54 -0500
Lines: 33
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2869
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Response
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2869
NNTP-Posting-Host: 67.175.16.175
Message-ID: <447d8a81@solutions.advantagedatabase.com>
X-Trace: 31 May 2006 06:22:25 -0700, 67.175.16.175
Path: solutions.advantagedatabase.com!solutions.advantagedatabase.com!67.175.16.175
Xref: solutions.advantagedatabase.com Advantage.DelphidotNet:104
Article PK: 1108540

Hi RW, thanks. I did that and it worked.

"Rados³aw Wójtowicz" <francja@elegancja> wrote in message
news:4476b9b8@solutions.advantagedatabase.com...
> Delete the File :)
> Delphi must rebuild it if you add corect refference path
>
>
> U¿ytkownik "Benedictum" <Benedictus@DominusVobis.com> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
> news:4461a010@solutions.advantagedatabase.com...
>>I could not wait so I installed D2006Pro and tried to convert the app. I
>>go the following error:
>>
>> [Fatal Error] F2141 Bad file format:
>> 'E:\ApacheNet\MyAdsWeb\Advantage.Data.Provider.dcpil'
>>
>> How do I fix that error? Anything else I should do or expect?
>>
>>
>>
>> "Benedictum" <Benedictus@DominusVobis.com> wrote in message
>> news:44619c47@solutions.advantagedatabase.com...
>>> are there any issues I need to be aware of in converting a web app
>>> developed with D2005 into D2006? The application uses ADS8.0
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
>