Sybase NNTP forums - End Of Life (EOL)

The NNTP forums from Sybase - forums.sybase.com - are now closed.

All new questions should be directed to the appropriate forum at the SAP Community Network (SCN).

Individual products have links to the respective forums on SCN, or you can go to SCN and search for your product in the search box (upper right corner) to find your specific developer center.

The WAD Licence have expired on 31 marc.

8 posts in General Discussion Last posting was on 2006-06-12 20:36:08.0Z
Sebi Posted on 2006-05-10 17:53:17.0Z
From: "Sebi" <sebestyen.zsolt@bpc.hu>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.workspace.general
Subject: The WAD Licence have expired on 31 marc.
Lines: 7
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2869
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2869
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: catv54035d17.pool.t-online.hu
Message-ID: <44622877$1@forums-2-dub>
X-Original-Trace: 10 May 2006 10:52:55 -0700, catv54035d17.pool.t-online.hu
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-2-dub.sybase.com
X-Original-Trace: 10 May 2006 10:52:58 -0800, forums-2-dub.sybase.com
NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
Date: 10 May 2006 10:53:17 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1147283597 10.22.108.75 (10 May 2006 10:53:17 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 10 May 2006 10:53:17 -0700, forums-master.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: ngsysop
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.workspace.general:100
Article PK: 1087862

Hi All,

How can I get a new licence file?

regards, Zsolt


Sebi Posted on 2006-05-10 17:58:20.0Z
From: "Sebi" <sebestyen.zsolt@bpc.hu>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.workspace.general
References: <44622877$1@forums-2-dub>
Subject: Re: The WAD Licence have expired on 31 marc.
Lines: 13
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2869
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Response
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2869
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: catv54035d17.pool.t-online.hu
Message-ID: <446229a5$1@forums-2-dub>
X-Original-Trace: 10 May 2006 10:57:57 -0700, catv54035d17.pool.t-online.hu
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-2-dub.sybase.com
X-Original-Trace: 10 May 2006 10:58:00 -0800, forums-2-dub.sybase.com
NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
Date: 10 May 2006 10:58:20 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1147283900 10.22.108.75 (10 May 2006 10:58:20 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 10 May 2006 10:58:20 -0700, forums-master.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: ngsysop
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.workspace.general:101
Article PK: 1087892

Sorry, the BETA licence have expired.


"Sebi" <sebestyen.zsolt@bpc.hu> az alábbiakat írta a következõ hírüzenetben:
44622877$1@forums-2-dub...

> Hi All,
>
> How can I get a new licence file?
>
> regards, Zsolt
>


Jonathan Baker [Sybase] Posted on 2006-05-10 21:35:04.0Z
From: "Jonathan Baker [Sybase]" <lastnamefirstinitial@sybase.com>
User-Agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.2 (Windows/20060308)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Newsgroups: sybase.public.workspace.general
Subject: Re: The WAD Licence have expired on 31 marc.
References: <44622877$1@forums-2-dub>
In-Reply-To: <44622877$1@forums-2-dub>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: vpn-concord-080.sybase.com
Message-ID: <44625c74$1@forums-2-dub>
X-Original-Trace: 10 May 2006 14:34:44 -0700, vpn-concord-080.sybase.com
Lines: 14
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-2-dub.sybase.com
X-Original-Trace: 10 May 2006 14:34:47 -0800, forums-2-dub.sybase.com
NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
Date: 10 May 2006 14:35:04 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1147296904 10.22.108.75 (10 May 2006 14:35:04 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 10 May 2006 14:35:04 -0700, forums-master.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: ngsysop
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.workspace.general:102
Article PK: 1087897

Beta license for 1.0, or 1.5?


Jonathan

Sebi wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> How can I get a new licence file?
>
> regards, Zsolt
>
>


Sebi Posted on 2006-05-10 22:07:05.0Z
From: "Sebi" <sebestyen.zsolt@bpc.hu>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.workspace.general
References: <44622877$1@forums-2-dub> <44625c74$1@forums-2-dub>
Subject: Re: The WAD Licence have expired on 31 marc.
Lines: 18
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2869
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Response
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2869
NNTP-Posting-Host: catv54035d17.pool.t-online.hu
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: catv54035d17.pool.t-online.hu
Message-ID: <44626409$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 10 May 2006 15:07:05 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1147298825 84.3.93.23 (10 May 2006 15:07:05 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 10 May 2006 15:07:05 -0700, catv54035d17.pool.t-online.hu
X-Authenticated-User: usecase
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.workspace.general:103
Article PK: 1087893

1.0

"Jonathan Baker [Sybase]" <lastnamefirstinitial@sybase.com> az alábbiakat
írta a következo hírüzenetben: 44625c74$1@forums-2-dub...

> Beta license for 1.0, or 1.5?
>
>
> Jonathan
>
>
> Sebi wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> How can I get a new licence file?
>>
>> regards, Zsolt


Jonathan Baker [Sybase] Posted on 2006-05-11 15:19:22.0Z
From: "Jonathan Baker [Sybase]" <lastnamefirstinitial@sybase.com>
User-Agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.2 (Windows/20060308)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Newsgroups: sybase.public.workspace.general
Subject: Re: The WAD Licence have expired on 31 marc.
References: <44622877$1@forums-2-dub> <44625c74$1@forums-2-dub> <44626409$1@forums-1-dub>
In-Reply-To: <44626409$1@forums-1-dub>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
NNTP-Posting-Host: vpn-concord-143.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: vpn-concord-143.sybase.com
Message-ID: <446355fa$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 11 May 2006 08:19:22 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1147360762 158.159.8.143 (11 May 2006 08:19:22 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 11 May 2006 08:19:22 -0700, vpn-concord-143.sybase.com
Lines: 28
X-Authenticated-User: techsupp
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.workspace.general:104
Article PK: 1088075

The 1.0 beta ended over 9 months ago. We offer temporary developer
licenses to "try" the software, but they can only be used a few times.

I think you need to purchase the software.


Jonathan

Sebi wrote:
> 1.0
>
> "Jonathan Baker [Sybase]" <lastnamefirstinitial@sybase.com> az alábbiakat
> írta a következo hírüzenetben: 44625c74$1@forums-2-dub...
>> Beta license for 1.0, or 1.5?
>>
>>
>> Jonathan
>>
>>
>> Sebi wrote:
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> How can I get a new licence file?
>>>
>>> regards, Zsolt
>
>


Sebi Posted on 2006-05-14 17:48:23.0Z
From: "Sebi" <sebestyen.zsolt@bpc.hu>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.workspace.general
References: <44622877$1@forums-2-dub> <44625c74$1@forums-2-dub> <44626409$1@forums-1-dub> <446355fa$1@forums-1-dub>
Subject: Re: The WAD Licence have expired on 31 marc.
Lines: 38
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2869
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2869
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Response
NNTP-Posting-Host: catv54035d36.pool.t-online.hu
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: catv54035d36.pool.t-online.hu
Message-ID: <44676d67@forums-1-dub>
Date: 14 May 2006 10:48:23 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1147628903 84.3.93.54 (14 May 2006 10:48:23 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 14 May 2006 10:48:23 -0700, catv54035d36.pool.t-online.hu
X-Authenticated-User: usecase
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.workspace.general:105
Article PK: 1087958

Should I purchase Workspace with Web Application Development (WAD) option?
Wich licence type is contain the WAD?
I think the Workspace 1.0 not include the WAD. I'm interesting only WAD, JSF
DataWindow, not SODA,Unwired Orchestrator or Unwired Accelarator development
.

Sebi

"Jonathan Baker [Sybase]" <lastnamefirstinitial@sybase.com> az alábbiakat
írta a következo hírüzenetben: 446355fa$1@forums-1-dub...

> The 1.0 beta ended over 9 months ago. We offer temporary developer
> licenses to "try" the software, but they can only be used a few times.
>
> I think you need to purchase the software.
>
>
> Jonathan
>
>
> Sebi wrote:
>> 1.0
>>
>> "Jonathan Baker [Sybase]" <lastnamefirstinitial@sybase.com> az alábbiakat
>> írta a következo hírüzenetben: 44625c74$1@forums-2-dub...
>>> Beta license for 1.0, or 1.5?
>>>
>>>
>>> Jonathan
>>>
>>>
>>> Sebi wrote:
>>>> Hi All,
>>>>
>>>> How can I get a new licence file?
>>>>
>>>> regards, Zsolt
>>


Jonathan Baker [Sybase] Posted on 2006-05-22 22:42:34.0Z
From: "Jonathan Baker [Sybase]" <lastnamefirstinitial@sybase.com>
User-Agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.2 (Windows/20060308)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Newsgroups: sybase.public.workspace.general
Subject: Re: The WAD Licence have expired on 31 marc.
References: <44622877$1@forums-2-dub> <44625c74$1@forums-2-dub> <44626409$1@forums-1-dub> <446355fa$1@forums-1-dub> <44676d67@forums-1-dub>
In-Reply-To: <44676d67@forums-1-dub>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
NNTP-Posting-Host: bakerj-laptop.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: bakerj-laptop.sybase.com
Message-ID: <44723e5a$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 22 May 2006 15:42:34 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1148337754 10.22.37.244 (22 May 2006 15:42:34 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 22 May 2006 15:42:34 -0700, bakerj-laptop.sybase.com
Lines: 46
X-Authenticated-User: techsupp
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.workspace.general:107
Article PK: 1088077

You're looking for Workspace 1.5. They have announced it already, and
it should ship out in June. Check our web site for more details. It
has a web development option with JSF - that's what you are looking for.


Jonathan

Sebi wrote:
> Should I purchase Workspace with Web Application Development (WAD) option?
> Wich licence type is contain the WAD?
> I think the Workspace 1.0 not include the WAD. I'm interesting only WAD, JSF
> DataWindow, not SODA,Unwired Orchestrator or Unwired Accelarator development
> .
>
> Sebi
>
> "Jonathan Baker [Sybase]" <lastnamefirstinitial@sybase.com> az alábbiakat
> írta a következo hírüzenetben: 446355fa$1@forums-1-dub...
>> The 1.0 beta ended over 9 months ago. We offer temporary developer
>> licenses to "try" the software, but they can only be used a few times.
>>
>> I think you need to purchase the software.
>>
>>
>> Jonathan
>>
>>
>> Sebi wrote:
>>> 1.0
>>>
>>> "Jonathan Baker [Sybase]" <lastnamefirstinitial@sybase.com> az alábbiakat
>>> írta a következo hírüzenetben: 44625c74$1@forums-2-dub...
>>>> Beta license for 1.0, or 1.5?
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Jonathan
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Sebi wrote:
>>>>> Hi All,
>>>>>
>>>>> How can I get a new licence file?
>>>>>
>>>>> regards, Zsolt
>


Sebi Posted on 2006-06-12 20:36:08.0Z
From: "Sebi" <sebestyen.zsolt@bpc.hu>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.workspace.general
References: <44622877$1@forums-2-dub> <44625c74$1@forums-2-dub> <44626409$1@forums-1-dub> <446355fa$1@forums-1-dub> <44676d67@forums-1-dub> <44723e5a$1@forums-1-dub>
Subject: Re: The WAD Licence have expired on 31 marc.
Lines: 52
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2869
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2869
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Response
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: catv54035f75.pool.t-online.hu
Message-ID: <448dcf61@forums-2-dub>
X-Original-Trace: 12 Jun 2006 13:32:33 -0700, catv54035f75.pool.t-online.hu
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-2-dub.sybase.com
X-Original-Trace: 12 Jun 2006 13:32:36 -0800, forums-2-dub.sybase.com
NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
Date: 12 Jun 2006 13:36:08 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1150144568 10.22.108.75 (12 Jun 2006 13:36:08 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 12 Jun 2006 13:36:08 -0700, forums-master.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: ngsysop
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.workspace.general:110
Article PK: 1087854

Thank You!

"Jonathan Baker [Sybase]" <lastnamefirstinitial@sybase.com> az alábbiakat
írta a következo hírüzenetben: 44723e5a$1@forums-1-dub...

> You're looking for Workspace 1.5. They have announced it already, and it
> should ship out in June. Check our web site for more details. It has a
> web development option with JSF - that's what you are looking for.
>
>
> Jonathan
>
>
> Sebi wrote:
>> Should I purchase Workspace with Web Application Development (WAD)
>> option? Wich licence type is contain the WAD?
>> I think the Workspace 1.0 not include the WAD. I'm interesting only WAD,
>> JSF DataWindow, not SODA,Unwired Orchestrator or Unwired Accelarator
>> development .
>>
>> Sebi
>>
>> "Jonathan Baker [Sybase]" <lastnamefirstinitial@sybase.com> az alábbiakat
>> írta a következo hírüzenetben: 446355fa$1@forums-1-dub...
>>> The 1.0 beta ended over 9 months ago. We offer temporary developer
>>> licenses to "try" the software, but they can only be used a few times.
>>>
>>> I think you need to purchase the software.
>>>
>>>
>>> Jonathan
>>>
>>>
>>> Sebi wrote:
>>>> 1.0
>>>>
>>>> "Jonathan Baker [Sybase]" <lastnamefirstinitial@sybase.com> az
>>>> alábbiakat írta a következo hírüzenetben: 44625c74$1@forums-2-dub...
>>>>> Beta license for 1.0, or 1.5?
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Jonathan
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Sebi wrote:
>>>>>> Hi All,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> How can I get a new licence file?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> regards, Zsolt
>>