Sybase NNTP forums - End Of Life (EOL)

The NNTP forums from Sybase - forums.sybase.com - are now closed.

All new questions should be directed to the appropriate forum at the SAP Community Network (SCN).

Individual products have links to the respective forums on SCN, or you can go to SCN and search for your product in the search box (upper right corner) to find your specific developer center.

ASA 9.0.2 and ODBC Express components

6 posts in General Discussion Last posting was on 2006-07-11 23:47:28.0Z
Susanne Bach Posted on 2006-07-07 06:50:13.0Z
From: "Susanne Bach" <sbach@gedat.de>
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.general
Subject: ASA 9.0.2 and ODBC Express components
Lines: 36
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1807
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1807
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 83.137.67.243
Message-ID: <44ae02c1@forums-2-dub>
X-Original-Trace: 6 Jul 2006 23:44:17 -0700, 83.137.67.243
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-2-dub.sybase.com
X-Original-Trace: 6 Jul 2006 23:44:19 -0800, forums-2-dub.sybase.com
NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
Date: 6 Jul 2006 23:50:13 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1152255013 10.22.108.75 (6 Jul 2006 23:50:13 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 6 Jul 2006 23:50:13 -0700, forums-master.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: ngsysop
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.general:5484
Article PK: 1530

Hi,
we have just migrated our database from Sybase ASA 7.0.2 to ASA 9.0.2.

Our application communicates via ODBC Express (Korbitec) components wtih the
database, the TOEDataSet is
set to its default (Keyset Driven, Cached = False).

In contrast to Sybase ASA 7.0.2 selecting data from a view which contains a
GROUP BY clause results in an empty dataset.

This can only be avoided by using an ORDER BY clause with the SELECT or by
changing the cursor type
of TOEDataSet from Keyset Driven to static. Then the TOEDataSet component
gets the correct data.

Has the cursor support changed from Sybase ASA 7.0.2 to ASA 9.0.2?

Regards,

Susanne Bach
Dipl.-Physikerin
Application Engineering & Interfaces

G E D A T
Gesellschaft für Datentechnik mbH
Tel.: 06421/9445-37 Fax.: 06421/9445-49 mailto:SBach@gedat.de
Internet: www.gedat.de


Glenn Paulley Posted on 2006-07-07 14:43:36.0Z
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.general
Subject: Re: ASA 9.0.2 and ODBC Express components
From: Glenn Paulley <paulley@ianywhere.com>
References: <44ae02c1@forums-2-dub>
Organization: iAnywhere Solutions
Message-ID: <Xns97F96C1EF1FB9paulleyianywherecom@10.22.241.106>
User-Agent: Xnews/5.04.25
NNTP-Posting-Host: paulley-t41.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: paulley-t41.sybase.com
Date: 7 Jul 2006 07:43:36 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1152283416 10.25.99.149 (7 Jul 2006 07:43:36 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 7 Jul 2006 07:43:36 -0700, paulley-t41.sybase.com
Lines: 59
X-Authenticated-User: techsupp
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.general:5485
Article PK: 1532

What build of 902 are you running?

Glenn

"Susanne Bach" <sbach@gedat.de> wrote in news:44ae02c1@forums-2-dub:

> Hi,
> we have just migrated our database from Sybase ASA 7.0.2 to ASA
> 9.0.2.
>
> Our application communicates via ODBC Express (Korbitec) components
> wtih the database, the TOEDataSet is
> set to its default (Keyset Driven, Cached = False).
>
> In contrast to Sybase ASA 7.0.2 selecting data from a view which
> contains a GROUP BY clause results in an empty dataset.
>
> This can only be avoided by using an ORDER BY clause with the SELECT
> or by changing the cursor type
> of TOEDataSet from Keyset Driven to static. Then the TOEDataSet
> component gets the correct data.
>
> Has the cursor support changed from Sybase ASA 7.0.2 to ASA 9.0.2?
>
> Regards,
>
> Susanne Bach
> Dipl.-Physikerin
> Application Engineering & Interfaces
>
> G E D A T
> Gesellschaft für Datentechnik mbH
> Tel.: 06421/9445-37 Fax.: 06421/9445-49 mailto:SBach@gedat.de
> Internet: www.gedat.de
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

--
Glenn Paulley
Research and Development Manager, Query Processing
iAnywhere Solutions Engineering

Register now for TechWave 2006 August 6-10 in Las Vegas. New! 2-day
and 4-day options for SQL Anywhere technical training. Sessions will
focus on data management, data movement, and SQL Anywhere 10. Visit
www.sybase.com/techwave

EBF's and Patches: http://downloads.sybase.com
choose SQL Anywhere Studio >> change 'time frame' to all


Susanne Bach Posted on 2006-07-10 06:56:52.0Z
From: "Susanne Bach" <sbach@gedat.de>
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.general
References: <44ae02c1@forums-2-dub> <Xns97F96C1EF1FB9paulleyianywherecom@10.22.241.106>
Subject: Re: ASA 9.0.2 and ODBC Express components
Lines: 66
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1807
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1807
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 83.137.67.243
Message-ID: <44b1f8c1@forums-2-dub>
X-Original-Trace: 9 Jul 2006 23:50:41 -0700, 83.137.67.243
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-2-dub.sybase.com
X-Original-Trace: 9 Jul 2006 23:50:41 -0800, forums-2-dub.sybase.com
NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
Date: 9 Jul 2006 23:56:52 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1152514612 10.22.108.75 (9 Jul 2006 23:56:52 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 9 Jul 2006 23:56:52 -0700, forums-master.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: ngsysop
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.general:5498
Article PK: 1538

We are using ASA 9.0.2 build 3302.
Susanne

"Glenn Paulley" <paulley@ianywhere.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:Xns97F96C1EF1FB9paulleyianywherecom@10.22.241.106...

> What build of 902 are you running?
>
> Glenn
>
> "Susanne Bach" <sbach@gedat.de> wrote in news:44ae02c1@forums-2-dub:
>
> > Hi,
> > we have just migrated our database from Sybase ASA 7.0.2 to ASA
> > 9.0.2.
> >
> > Our application communicates via ODBC Express (Korbitec) components
> > wtih the database, the TOEDataSet is
> > set to its default (Keyset Driven, Cached = False).
> >
> > In contrast to Sybase ASA 7.0.2 selecting data from a view which
> > contains a GROUP BY clause results in an empty dataset.
> >
> > This can only be avoided by using an ORDER BY clause with the SELECT
> > or by changing the cursor type
> > of TOEDataSet from Keyset Driven to static. Then the TOEDataSet
> > component gets the correct data.
> >
> > Has the cursor support changed from Sybase ASA 7.0.2 to ASA 9.0.2?
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Susanne Bach
> > Dipl.-Physikerin
> > Application Engineering & Interfaces
> >
> > G E D A T
> > Gesellschaft für Datentechnik mbH
> > Tel.: 06421/9445-37 Fax.: 06421/9445-49 mailto:SBach@gedat.de
> > Internet: www.gedat.de
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
> --
> Glenn Paulley
> Research and Development Manager, Query Processing
> iAnywhere Solutions Engineering
>
> Register now for TechWave 2006 August 6-10 in Las Vegas. New! 2-day
> and 4-day options for SQL Anywhere technical training. Sessions will
> focus on data management, data movement, and SQL Anywhere 10. Visit
> www.sybase.com/techwave
>
> EBF's and Patches: http://downloads.sybase.com
> choose SQL Anywhere Studio >> change 'time frame' to all


Glenn Paulley Posted on 2006-07-10 14:04:08.0Z
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.general
Subject: Re: ASA 9.0.2 and ODBC Express components
From: Glenn Paulley <paulley@ianywhere.com>
References: <44ae02c1@forums-2-dub> <Xns97F96C1EF1FB9paulleyianywherecom@10.22.241.106> <44b1f8c1@forums-2-dub>
Organization: iAnywhere Solutions
Message-ID: <Xns97FC655E541CEpaulleyianywherecom@10.22.241.106>
User-Agent: Xnews/5.04.25
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: paulley-t41.sybase.com
X-Original-Trace: 10 Jul 2006 06:57:55 -0700, paulley-t41.sybase.com
Lines: 88
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-2-dub.sybase.com
X-Original-Trace: 10 Jul 2006 06:57:56 -0800, forums-2-dub.sybase.com
NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
Date: 10 Jul 2006 07:04:08 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1152540248 10.22.108.75 (10 Jul 2006 07:04:08 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 10 Jul 2006 07:04:08 -0700, forums-master.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: ngsysop
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.general:5500
Article PK: 1540

Could you please post your query and the CREATE TABLE statements for the
schema? Then I will have a better idea of where to go from here.

Glenn

"Susanne Bach" <sbach@gedat.de> wrote in news:44b1f8c1@forums-2-dub:

> We are using ASA 9.0.2 build 3302.
> Susanne
>
> "Glenn Paulley" <paulley@ianywhere.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:Xns97F96C1EF1FB9paulleyianywherecom@10.22.241.106...
>> What build of 902 are you running?
>>
>> Glenn
>>
>> "Susanne Bach" <sbach@gedat.de> wrote in news:44ae02c1@forums-2-dub:
>>
>> > Hi,
>> > we have just migrated our database from Sybase ASA 7.0.2 to ASA
>> > 9.0.2.
>> >
>> > Our application communicates via ODBC Express (Korbitec) components
>> > wtih the database, the TOEDataSet is
>> > set to its default (Keyset Driven, Cached = False).
>> >
>> > In contrast to Sybase ASA 7.0.2 selecting data from a view which
>> > contains a GROUP BY clause results in an empty dataset.
>> >
>> > This can only be avoided by using an ORDER BY clause with the SELECT
>> > or by changing the cursor type
>> > of TOEDataSet from Keyset Driven to static. Then the TOEDataSet
>> > component gets the correct data.
>> >
>> > Has the cursor support changed from Sybase ASA 7.0.2 to ASA 9.0.2?
>> >
>> > Regards,
>> >
>> > Susanne Bach
>> > Dipl.-Physikerin
>> > Application Engineering & Interfaces
>> >
>> > G E D A T
>> > Gesellschaft für Datentechnik mbH
>> > Tel.: 06421/9445-37 Fax.: 06421/9445-49 mailto:SBach@gedat.de
>> > Internet: www.gedat.de
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Glenn Paulley
>> Research and Development Manager, Query Processing
>> iAnywhere Solutions Engineering
>>
>> Register now for TechWave 2006 August 6-10 in Las Vegas. New! 2-day
>> and 4-day options for SQL Anywhere technical training. Sessions will
>> focus on data management, data movement, and SQL Anywhere 10. Visit
>> www.sybase.com/techwave
>>
>> EBF's and Patches: http://downloads.sybase.com
>> choose SQL Anywhere Studio >> change 'time frame' to all
>
>

--
Glenn Paulley
Research and Development Manager, Query Processing
iAnywhere Solutions Engineering

Register now for TechWave 2006 August 6-10 in Las Vegas. New! 2-day
and 4-day options for SQL Anywhere technical training. Sessions will
focus on data management, data movement, and SQL Anywhere 10. Visit
www.sybase.com/techwave

EBF's and Patches: http://downloads.sybase.com
choose SQL Anywhere Studio >> change 'time frame' to all


Susanne Bach Posted on 2006-07-11 08:48:34.0Z
From: "Susanne Bach" <sbach@gedat.de>
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.general
References: <44ae02c1@forums-2-dub> <Xns97F96C1EF1FB9paulleyianywherecom@10.22.241.106> <44b1f8c1@forums-2-dub> <Xns97FC655E541CEpaulleyianywherecom@10.22.241.106>
Subject: Re: ASA 9.0.2 and ODBC Express components
Lines: 121
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1807
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1807
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 83.137.67.243
Message-ID: <44b3645b@forums-2-dub>
X-Original-Trace: 11 Jul 2006 01:42:03 -0700, 83.137.67.243
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-2-dub.sybase.com
X-Original-Trace: 11 Jul 2006 01:42:08 -0800, forums-2-dub.sybase.com
NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: forums-master.sybase.com
Date: 11 Jul 2006 01:48:34 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1152607714 10.22.108.75 (11 Jul 2006 01:48:34 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 11 Jul 2006 01:48:34 -0700, forums-master.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: ngsysop
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.general:5505
Article PK: 1545

I am creating for my test scenario the database table "product", insert 4
lines into "product" and create the view "vProduct".
Finally I select data from the view "vproduct" with a TOEDataSet component.
If I use an ORDER BY clause, I get the
correct data. Without ORDER BY clause I get an empty dataset.
Used SQL statements:
CREATE TABLE "DBA"."product"
(
"PrimKey" integer NOT NULL,
"Name" varchar(30) NULL,
"price" integer NULL,
PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED ("PrimKey"),
)

insert into product (PrimKey,Name,price) values (1,'Otto',1)
insert into product (PrimKey,Name,price) values (2,'Wernder',2)
insert into product (PrimKey,Name,price) values (3,'Otto',3)
insert into product (PrimKey,Name,price) values (4,'Wernder',4)

CREATE VIEW "DBA"."vProduct" as
select name,AVG(price) AS avgPrice from product
group by name


SELECT Name, avgPrice FROM vProduct --ORDER BY name

Regards,
Susanne

"Glenn Paulley" <paulley@ianywhere.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:Xns97FC655E541CEpaulleyianywherecom@10.22.241.106...

> Could you please post your query and the CREATE TABLE statements for the
> schema? Then I will have a better idea of where to go from here.
>
> Glenn
>
> "Susanne Bach" <sbach@gedat.de> wrote in news:44b1f8c1@forums-2-dub:
>
> > We are using ASA 9.0.2 build 3302.
> > Susanne
> >
> > "Glenn Paulley" <paulley@ianywhere.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > news:Xns97F96C1EF1FB9paulleyianywherecom@10.22.241.106...
> >> What build of 902 are you running?
> >>
> >> Glenn
> >>
> >> "Susanne Bach" <sbach@gedat.de> wrote in news:44ae02c1@forums-2-dub:
> >>
> >> > Hi,
> >> > we have just migrated our database from Sybase ASA 7.0.2 to ASA
> >> > 9.0.2.
> >> >
> >> > Our application communicates via ODBC Express (Korbitec) components
> >> > wtih the database, the TOEDataSet is
> >> > set to its default (Keyset Driven, Cached = False).
> >> >
> >> > In contrast to Sybase ASA 7.0.2 selecting data from a view which
> >> > contains a GROUP BY clause results in an empty dataset.
> >> >
> >> > This can only be avoided by using an ORDER BY clause with the SELECT
> >> > or by changing the cursor type
> >> > of TOEDataSet from Keyset Driven to static. Then the TOEDataSet
> >> > component gets the correct data.
> >> >
> >> > Has the cursor support changed from Sybase ASA 7.0.2 to ASA 9.0.2?
> >> >
> >> > Regards,
> >> >
> >> > Susanne Bach
> >> > Dipl.-Physikerin
> >> > Application Engineering & Interfaces
> >> >
> >> > G E D A T
> >> > Gesellschaft für Datentechnik mbH
> >> > Tel.: 06421/9445-37 Fax.: 06421/9445-49 mailto:SBach@gedat.de
> >> > Internet: www.gedat.de
> >> >
> >> >
> >> >
> >> >
> >> >
> >> >
> >> >
> >> >
> >> >
> >> >
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> --
> >> Glenn Paulley
> >> Research and Development Manager, Query Processing
> >> iAnywhere Solutions Engineering
> >>
> >> Register now for TechWave 2006 August 6-10 in Las Vegas. New! 2-day
> >> and 4-day options for SQL Anywhere technical training. Sessions will
> >> focus on data management, data movement, and SQL Anywhere 10. Visit
> >> www.sybase.com/techwave
> >>
> >> EBF's and Patches: http://downloads.sybase.com
> >> choose SQL Anywhere Studio >> change 'time frame' to all
> >
> >
>
>
>
> --
> Glenn Paulley
> Research and Development Manager, Query Processing
> iAnywhere Solutions Engineering
>
> Register now for TechWave 2006 August 6-10 in Las Vegas. New! 2-day
> and 4-day options for SQL Anywhere technical training. Sessions will
> focus on data management, data movement, and SQL Anywhere 10. Visit
> www.sybase.com/techwave
>
> EBF's and Patches: http://downloads.sybase.com
> choose SQL Anywhere Studio >> change 'time frame' to all


Glenn Paulley Posted on 2006-07-11 23:47:28.0Z
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.general
Subject: Re: ASA 9.0.2 and ODBC Express components
From: Glenn Paulley <paulley@ianywhere.com>
References: <44ae02c1@forums-2-dub> <Xns97F96C1EF1FB9paulleyianywherecom@10.22.241.106> <44b1f8c1@forums-2-dub> <Xns97FC655E541CEpaulleyianywherecom@10.22.241.106> <44b3645b@forums-2-dub>
Organization: iAnywhere Solutions
Message-ID: <Xns97FDC842539A8paulleyianywherecom@10.22.241.106>
User-Agent: Xnews/5.04.25
NNTP-Posting-Host: vpn-dub-023.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: vpn-dub-023.sybase.com
Date: 11 Jul 2006 16:47:28 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1152661648 10.22.120.23 (11 Jul 2006 16:47:28 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 11 Jul 2006 16:47:28 -0700, vpn-dub-023.sybase.com
Lines: 154
X-Authenticated-User: techsupp
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.general:5508
Article PK: 1547

Hi Susanne,

We are unable to reproduce this problem in the lab with our standard
tools (including FETCHTST). I suggest the following:

1) See if you can reproduce the problem using FETCHTST (use the -t
command line switch to specify a SCROLL cursor).

2) Report your findings, and either way open a case with technical
support; your problem may be related to the interaction of your client
with the SQL Anywhere server.

Glenn

"Susanne Bach" <sbach@gedat.de> wrote in news:44b3645b@forums-2-dub:

> I am creating for my test scenario the database table "product",
> insert 4 lines into "product" and create the view "vProduct".
> Finally I select data from the view "vproduct" with a TOEDataSet
> component. If I use an ORDER BY clause, I get the
> correct data. Without ORDER BY clause I get an empty dataset.
> Used SQL statements:
> CREATE TABLE "DBA"."product"
> (
> "PrimKey" integer NOT NULL,
> "Name" varchar(30) NULL,
> "price" integer NULL,
> PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED ("PrimKey"),
> )
>
> insert into product (PrimKey,Name,price) values (1,'Otto',1)
> insert into product (PrimKey,Name,price) values (2,'Wernder',2)
> insert into product (PrimKey,Name,price) values (3,'Otto',3)
> insert into product (PrimKey,Name,price) values (4,'Wernder',4)
>
> CREATE VIEW "DBA"."vProduct" as
> select name,AVG(price) AS avgPrice from product
> group by name
>
>
> SELECT Name, avgPrice FROM vProduct --ORDER BY name
>
> Regards,
> Susanne
>
> "Glenn Paulley" <paulley@ianywhere.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:Xns97FC655E541CEpaulleyianywherecom@10.22.241.106...
>> Could you please post your query and the CREATE TABLE statements for
>> the schema? Then I will have a better idea of where to go from here.
>>
>> Glenn
>>
>> "Susanne Bach" <sbach@gedat.de> wrote in news:44b1f8c1@forums-2-dub:
>>
>> > We are using ASA 9.0.2 build 3302.
>> > Susanne
>> >
>> > "Glenn Paulley" <paulley@ianywhere.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> > news:Xns97F96C1EF1FB9paulleyianywherecom@10.22.241.106...
>> >> What build of 902 are you running?
>> >>
>> >> Glenn
>> >>
>> >> "Susanne Bach" <sbach@gedat.de> wrote in
>> >> news:44ae02c1@forums-2-dub:
>> >>
>> >> > Hi,
>> >> > we have just migrated our database from Sybase ASA 7.0.2 to ASA
>> >> > 9.0.2.
>> >> >
>> >> > Our application communicates via ODBC Express (Korbitec)
>> >> > components wtih the database, the TOEDataSet is
>> >> > set to its default (Keyset Driven, Cached = False).
>> >> >
>> >> > In contrast to Sybase ASA 7.0.2 selecting data from a view which
>> >> > contains a GROUP BY clause results in an empty dataset.
>> >> >
>> >> > This can only be avoided by using an ORDER BY clause with the
>> >> > SELECT or by changing the cursor type
>> >> > of TOEDataSet from Keyset Driven to static. Then the TOEDataSet
>> >> > component gets the correct data.
>> >> >
>> >> > Has the cursor support changed from Sybase ASA 7.0.2 to ASA
>> >> > 9.0.2?
>> >> >
>> >> > Regards,
>> >> >
>> >> > Susanne Bach
>> >> > Dipl.-Physikerin
>> >> > Application Engineering & Interfaces
>> >> >
>> >> > G E D A T
>> >> > Gesellschaft für Datentechnik mbH
>> >> > Tel.: 06421/9445-37 Fax.: 06421/9445-49 mailto:SBach@gedat.de
>> >> > Internet: www.gedat.de
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> --
>> >> Glenn Paulley
>> >> Research and Development Manager, Query Processing
>> >> iAnywhere Solutions Engineering
>> >>
>> >> Register now for TechWave 2006 August 6-10 in Las Vegas. New!
>> >> 2-day and 4-day options for SQL Anywhere technical training.
>> >> Sessions will focus on data management, data movement, and SQL
>> >> Anywhere 10. Visit www.sybase.com/techwave
>> >>
>> >> EBF's and Patches: http://downloads.sybase.com
>> >> choose SQL Anywhere Studio >> change 'time frame' to all
>> >
>> >
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Glenn Paulley
>> Research and Development Manager, Query Processing
>> iAnywhere Solutions Engineering
>>
>> Register now for TechWave 2006 August 6-10 in Las Vegas. New! 2-day
>> and 4-day options for SQL Anywhere technical training. Sessions will
>> focus on data management, data movement, and SQL Anywhere 10. Visit
>> www.sybase.com/techwave
>>
>> EBF's and Patches: http://downloads.sybase.com
>> choose SQL Anywhere Studio >> change 'time frame' to all
>
>

--
Glenn Paulley
Research and Development Manager, Query Processing
iAnywhere Solutions Engineering

Register now for TechWave 2006 August 6-10 in Las Vegas. New! 2-day
and 4-day options for SQL Anywhere technical training. Sessions will
focus on data management, data movement, and SQL Anywhere 10. Visit
www.sybase.com/techwave

EBF's and Patches: http://downloads.sybase.com
choose SQL Anywhere Studio >> change 'time frame' to all