I got problem with using the analyze function.
I've created 2 objects named w_main1 and w_main in the same PBL, then i ran
After that i checked the analyze report and found there were some
unsupported features in my objects.
Then i decided to delete one of those (w_main1) in that PBL, and ran the
delpoyment wizard again.
But when i read through the analyze report, i found that w_main1 i just
deleted was still on the list.
Is there any steps i've missed to delete objects completely and deploy to
thanks in advance :)
Subject: Having problem when using Analyze funtion
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1437
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1441
X-Original-Trace: 8 Sep 2006 00:32:17 -0700, 126.96.36.199
X-Original-Trace: 8 Sep 2006 00:32:18 -0700, forums-2-dub.sybase.com
Date: 8 Sep 2006 00:32:20 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1157700740 10.22.108.75 (8 Sep 2006 00:32:20 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 8 Sep 2006 00:32:20 -0700, forums-master.sybase.com
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.appeon:1560
Article PK: 13050
Subject: Re: Having problem when using Analyze funtion
X-Mailer: WebNews to Mail Gateway v1.1t
Date: 13 Sep 2006 01:47:19 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1158137239 10.22.241.41 (13 Sep 2006 01:47:19 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 13 Sep 2006 01:47:19 -0700, 10.22.241.41
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.appeon:1567
Article PK: 21255
I guess you didn't build your PB application in
PowerBuilder IDE after you deleted w_main1,and you used the
"Incremental Application Deployment" and "Deploy in
For more information about Preparing for application
deployment , please see
"Working with Appeon Developer | Deploying PowerBuilder
Applications | Deployment process | Preparing the
PowerBuilder application "chapter.