Sybase NNTP forums - End Of Life (EOL)

The NNTP forums from Sybase - forums.sybase.com - are now closed.

All new questions should be directed to the appropriate forum at the SAP Community Network (SCN).

Individual products have links to the respective forums on SCN, or you can go to SCN and search for your product in the search box (upper right corner) to find your specific developer center.

Broken M-Business 6.2 install

9 posts in General Discussion Last posting was on 2007-01-04 19:57:27.0Z
Chris M Posted on 2006-12-11 11:17:59.0Z
Sender: 5542.457d48fd.1804289383@sybase.com
From: Chris M
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.mbusinessanywhere.general
Subject: Broken M-Business 6.2 install
X-Mailer: WebNews to Mail Gateway v1.1t
Message-ID: <457d4c77.5598.1681692777@sybase.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: 10.22.241.41
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 10.22.241.41
Date: 11 Dec 2006 04:17:59 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1165839479 10.22.241.41 (11 Dec 2006 04:17:59 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 11 Dec 2006 04:17:59 -0700, 10.22.241.41
Lines: 46
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.mbusinessanywhere.general:1009
Article PK: 9191

Hi All,

I just tried to upgrade to M-Business 6.2 from 5.7 and I am
now getting error messages whilst trying to log in to the
admin console.

In the admin_log.<date>.txt file I now have;

2006-12-11 08:49:21 StandardManager[/admin]: Seeding random
number generator class java.security.SecureRandom
2006-12-11 08:49:24 StandardManager[/admin]: Seeding of
random number generator has been completed
2006-12-11 08:49:29 action: []: Verifying ModuleConfig for
this application module
2006-12-11 08:49:29 action: []: Verification of ModuleConfig
has been completed
2006-12-11 08:49:29 StandardWrapper[/admin:default]: Loading
container servlet default
2006-12-11 08:49:30 StandardWrapper[/admin:invoker]: Loading
container servlet invoker
2006-12-11 10:20:28 Error: SoapAuth:login SoapBaseInvokeP
failed.

Also, I can get to the main admin page, but when I enter my
username and password and then hit the Login button, I
experience a lengthy delay followed up by a message in red
saying;
"No connection to SOAP server, is it running?"

When I check my services, I can see there is a service
called "M-Business Soap Server" which is started (as well as
the usual Synch and Admin servers).

I can't see anything unusual in Event Viewer to indicate any
Application or System failures.

I don't have any firewall installed on this machine so I
can't imagine that any port is blocked. However, we have
just moved to AD so I also have little idea as to what is
going on with my machine now :)

Any ideas on how to get around this issue are much
appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris


David Fishburn Posted on 2006-12-14 15:16:23.0Z
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.mbusinessanywhere.general
Subject: Re: Broken M-Business 6.2 install
From: David Fishburn <fishburn_spam@off.ianywhere.com>
References: <457d4c77.5598.1681692777@sybase.com>
Organization: iAnywhere Solutions
Message-ID: <Xns989971102E70Cfishburnsybasecom@127.0.0.1>
User-Agent: Xnews/2005.10.18 Hamster/2.1.0.0
NNTP-Posting-Host: fishburn-m20.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: fishburn-m20.sybase.com
Date: 14 Dec 2006 08:16:23 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1166112983 10.25.98.188 (14 Dec 2006 08:16:23 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 14 Dec 2006 08:16:23 -0700, fishburn-m20.sybase.com
Lines: 52
X-Authenticated-User: techsupp
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.mbusinessanywhere.general:1011
Article PK: 9192

Chris M wrote in news:457d4c77.5598.1681692777@sybase.com
of ianywhere.public.mbusinessanywhere.general:

...
CM> Also, I can get to the main admin page, but when I enter my
CM> username and password and then hit the Login button, I
CM> experience a lengthy delay followed up by a message in red
CM> saying;
CM> "No connection to SOAP server, is it running?"
CM>
CM> When I check my services, I can see there is a service
CM> called "M-Business Soap Server" which is started (as well as
CM> the usual Synch and Admin servers).

I suspect the server licence key is wrong which is used as part of the
encryption key to en/decrypting your password.

That is my best guess, but it could just be a simple configuration
issue.

I don't think mBiz uses the event logs at all.
All logging go into log files and they are all stored in the logs
directory under the mBiz install location.

You will want to look at these files:
agsoap_access.log
agsoap_error.log
sync_access.log
sync_error.log

Start there and see what goodies they hold.
--
David Fishburn
Certified ASA Developer Version 8
iAnywhere Solutions - Sybase
Professional Services
Please only post to the newsgroup
Please ALWAYS include version and MORE importantly BUILD number with
EACH post (dbeng9 -v).

EBFs and Maintenance Releases
http://downloads.sybase.com/

Developer Community / Whitepapers
http://www.ianywhere.com/developer

CaseXpress - to report bugs
http://casexpress.sybase.com

CodeXchange - Free samples
http://ianywhere.codexchange.sybase.com/servlets/ProjectDocumentList


Chris M Posted on 2006-12-16 01:04:56.0Z
Sender: 5542.457d48fd.1804289383@sybase.com
From: Chris M
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.mbusinessanywhere.general
Subject: Re: Broken M-Business 6.2 install
X-Mailer: WebNews to Mail Gateway v1.1t
Message-ID: <45835448.442d.1681692777@sybase.com>
References: <Xns989971102E70Cfishburnsybasecom@127.0.0.1>
NNTP-Posting-Host: 10.22.241.41
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 10.22.241.41
Date: 15 Dec 2006 18:04:56 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1166234696 10.22.241.41 (15 Dec 2006 18:04:56 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 15 Dec 2006 18:04:56 -0700, 10.22.241.41
Lines: 64
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.mbusinessanywhere.general:1012
Article PK: 17858

Thanks,

I will take a look and will see what I can find. If all else
fails, I will try to re-install and see if that is any
better.

Thanks again,
Chris

> Chris M wrote in news:457d4c77.5598.1681692777@sybase.com
> of ianywhere.public.mbusinessanywhere.general:
>
> ...
> CM> Also, I can get to the main admin page, but when I
> enter my CM> username and password and then hit the Login
> button, I CM> experience a lengthy delay followed up by a
> message in red CM> saying;
> CM> "No connection to SOAP server, is it running?"
> CM>
> CM> When I check my services, I can see there is a service
> CM> called "M-Business Soap Server" which is started (as
> well as CM> the usual Synch and Admin servers).
>
> I suspect the server licence key is wrong which is used as
> part of the encryption key to en/decrypting your password.
>
> That is my best guess, but it could just be a simple
> configuration issue.
>
> I don't think mBiz uses the event logs at all.
> All logging go into log files and they are all stored in
> the logs directory under the mBiz install location.
>
> You will want to look at these files:
> agsoap_access.log
> agsoap_error.log
> sync_access.log
> sync_error.log
>
> Start there and see what goodies they hold.
> --
> David Fishburn
> Certified ASA Developer Version 8
> iAnywhere Solutions - Sybase
> Professional Services
> Please only post to the newsgroup
> Please ALWAYS include version and MORE importantly BUILD
> number with EACH post (dbeng9 -v).
>
> EBFs and Maintenance Releases
> http://downloads.sybase.com/
>
> Developer Community / Whitepapers
> http://www.ianywhere.com/developer
>
> CaseXpress - to report bugs
> http://casexpress.sybase.com
>
> CodeXchange - Free samples
>
http://ianywhere.codexchange.sybase.com/servlets/ProjectDocumentList
>


Owen32 Posted on 2006-12-20 21:11:29.0Z
From: "Owen32" <owen@helix.mgh.harvard.edu>
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.mbusinessanywhere.general
References: <Xns989971102E70Cfishburnsybasecom@127.0.0.1> <45835448.442d.1681692777@sybase.com>
Subject: Re: Broken M-Business 6.2 install
Lines: 73
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.3028
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.3028
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original
NNTP-Posting-Host: owen32.mgh.harvard.edu
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: owen32.mgh.harvard.edu
Message-ID: <4589b511@forums-1-dub>
Date: 20 Dec 2006 14:11:29 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1166652689 132.183.173.227 (20 Dec 2006 14:11:29 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 20 Dec 2006 14:11:29 -0700, owen32.mgh.harvard.edu
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.mbusinessanywhere.general:1015
Article PK: 17859

- gas anyone had a non-broken install of 6.2? -

- the last two releases both caused multiple issues with upgrades here - my
production install is still limping along since the August upgrade - still
no resoultion from Sybase on one major issue since then -

<Chris M> wrote in message news:45835448.442d.1681692777@sybase.com...
> Thanks,
>
> I will take a look and will see what I can find. If all else
> fails, I will try to re-install and see if that is any
> better.
>
> Thanks again,
> Chris
>
>
>
>> Chris M wrote in news:457d4c77.5598.1681692777@sybase.com
>> of ianywhere.public.mbusinessanywhere.general:
>>
>> ...
>> CM> Also, I can get to the main admin page, but when I
>> enter my CM> username and password and then hit the Login
>> button, I CM> experience a lengthy delay followed up by a
>> message in red CM> saying;
>> CM> "No connection to SOAP server, is it running?"
>> CM>
>> CM> When I check my services, I can see there is a service
>> CM> called "M-Business Soap Server" which is started (as
>> well as CM> the usual Synch and Admin servers).
>>
>> I suspect the server licence key is wrong which is used as
>> part of the encryption key to en/decrypting your password.
>>
>> That is my best guess, but it could just be a simple
>> configuration issue.
>>
>> I don't think mBiz uses the event logs at all.
>> All logging go into log files and they are all stored in
>> the logs directory under the mBiz install location.
>>
>> You will want to look at these files:
>> agsoap_access.log
>> agsoap_error.log
>> sync_access.log
>> sync_error.log
>>
>> Start there and see what goodies they hold.
>> --
>> David Fishburn
>> Certified ASA Developer Version 8
>> iAnywhere Solutions - Sybase
>> Professional Services
>> Please only post to the newsgroup
>> Please ALWAYS include version and MORE importantly BUILD
>> number with EACH post (dbeng9 -v).
>>
>> EBFs and Maintenance Releases
>> http://downloads.sybase.com/
>>
>> Developer Community / Whitepapers
>> http://www.ianywhere.com/developer
>>
>> CaseXpress - to report bugs
>> http://casexpress.sybase.com
>>
>> CodeXchange - Free samples
>>
> http://ianywhere.codexchange.sybase.com/servlets/ProjectDocumentList
>>


David Fishburn Posted on 2006-12-22 13:48:48.0Z
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.mbusinessanywhere.general
Subject: Re: Broken M-Business 6.2 install
From: David Fishburn <fishburn_spam@off.ianywhere.com>
References: <Xns989971102E70Cfishburnsybasecom@127.0.0.1> <45835448.442d.1681692777@sybase.com> <4589b511@forums-1-dub>
Organization: iAnywhere Solutions
Message-ID: <Xns98A1620AC7C31fishburnsybasecom@127.0.0.1>
User-Agent: Xnews/2005.10.18 Hamster/2.1.0.0
NNTP-Posting-Host: fishburn-m20.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: fishburn-m20.sybase.com
Date: 22 Dec 2006 06:48:48 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1166798928 10.25.98.188 (22 Dec 2006 06:48:48 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 22 Dec 2006 06:48:48 -0700, fishburn-m20.sybase.com
Lines: 38
X-Authenticated-User: techsupp
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.mbusinessanywhere.general:1016
Article PK: 9194

"Owen32" <owen@helix.mgh.harvard.edu> wrote in
news:4589b511@forums-1-dub of
ianywhere.public.mbusinessanywhere.general:

Owen32> - gas anyone had a non-broken install of 6.2? -

Sure, I have no problems with it.

Owen32> - the last two releases both caused multiple issues with upgrades
here
Owen32> - my production install is still limping along since the August
Owen32> upgrade - still no resoultion from Sybase on one major issue since
Owen32> then -


You never showed us what was in those logs I asked about.

--
David Fishburn
Certified ASA Developer Version 8
iAnywhere Solutions - Sybase
Professional Services
Please only post to the newsgroup
Please ALWAYS include version and MORE importantly BUILD number with
EACH post (dbeng9 -v).

EBFs and Maintenance Releases
http://downloads.sybase.com/

Developer Community / Whitepapers
http://www.ianywhere.com/developer

CaseXpress - to report bugs
http://casexpress.sybase.com

CodeXchange - Free samples
http://ianywhere.codexchange.sybase.com/servlets/ProjectDocumentList


Owen32 Posted on 2006-12-28 15:39:10.0Z
From: "Owen32" <owen@helix.mgh.harvard.edu>
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.mbusinessanywhere.general
References: <Xns989971102E70Cfishburnsybasecom@127.0.0.1> <45835448.442d.1681692777@sybase.com> <4589b511@forums-1-dub> <Xns98A1620AC7C31fishburnsybasecom@127.0.0.1>
Subject: Re: Broken M-Business 6.2 install
Lines: 85
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.3028
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.3028
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original
NNTP-Posting-Host: c-66-30-253-57.hsd1.ma.comcast.net
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: c-66-30-253-57.hsd1.ma.comcast.net
Message-ID: <4593f32e@forums-1-dub>
Date: 28 Dec 2006 08:39:10 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1167323950 66.30.253.57 (28 Dec 2006 08:39:10 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 28 Dec 2006 08:39:10 -0700, c-66-30-253-57.hsd1.ma.comcast.net
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.mbusinessanywhere.general:1019
Article PK: 9195

David - as I said, the logs show nothing unusual -

- sybase tech support has multiple copies of all logs - at tech support
direction, multiple config switches were also set to capture additional
info - again nothing was found -

- when sybase tech support finally setup a win2k3 install of v6.2 with
required secure connections they were finally able to replicate secure
connection issue too -

- eventually, remote access to my systems was given to sybase tech support
and eventually they found an issue with the iAnyWhere certs and v6.2 - tech
support made a temp fix, but tech support still has not provided any
definition of what that temp fix was - tech support had to apply the same
fix to their test win2k3 v6.2 site too to get it to work -

- the outstanding issue (logon to password protected sites) through secure
m-biz channels is still problematic (started in v6.0.3066) - it seems to be
a 'domain' logon issue that is/is not passed correctly to the channel site
for logon -

- you may not see the problem on your install; my system requires secure
connections -

- the problems all started at the august release updates (v6.0.3066 after
the upgrade from 6.0 b390) - v6.2 didn't fix anything but added additional
problems with secure connections and iAnyWhere certs -

- so two things outstanding on a Win2k3 install of v6.2 with required secure
connections:
1) what is the iAnyWhere cert issue and the temp fix that allows the server
to run in secure mode
2) what is causing the remaining secure m-biz conduit to password protected
channels logon failures

- again, does anyone have a non-broken install of v6.2 or v6.0.3066 on
win2k3 running in secure connections mode only? -

chris o.

"David Fishburn" <fishburn_spam@off.ianywhere.com> wrote in message
news:Xns98A1620AC7C31fishburnsybasecom@127.0.0.1...
> "Owen32" <owen@helix.mgh.harvard.edu> wrote in
> news:4589b511@forums-1-dub of
> ianywhere.public.mbusinessanywhere.general:
>
> Owen32> - gas anyone had a non-broken install of 6.2? -
>
> Sure, I have no problems with it.
>
> Owen32> - the last two releases both caused multiple issues with upgrades
> here
> Owen32> - my production install is still limping along since the August
> Owen32> upgrade - still no resoultion from Sybase on one major issue since
> Owen32> then -
>
>
> You never showed us what was in those logs I asked about.
>
> --
> David Fishburn
> Certified ASA Developer Version 8
> iAnywhere Solutions - Sybase
> Professional Services
> Please only post to the newsgroup
> Please ALWAYS include version and MORE importantly BUILD number with
> EACH post (dbeng9 -v).
>
> EBFs and Maintenance Releases
> http://downloads.sybase.com/
>
> Developer Community / Whitepapers
> http://www.ianywhere.com/developer
>
> CaseXpress - to report bugs
> http://casexpress.sybase.com
>
> CodeXchange - Free samples
> http://ianywhere.codexchange.sybase.com/servlets/ProjectDocumentList
>


Stephen Rice Posted on 2006-12-29 13:18:13.0Z
From: "Stephen Rice" <sriceATianywhereDOTcom>
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.mbusinessanywhere.general
References: <Xns989971102E70Cfishburnsybasecom@127.0.0.1> <45835448.442d.1681692777@sybase.com> <4589b511@forums-1-dub> <Xns98A1620AC7C31fishburnsybasecom@127.0.0.1> <4593f32e@forums-1-dub>
Subject: Re: Broken M-Business 6.2 install
Lines: 102
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.3028
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.3028
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Response
NNTP-Posting-Host: srice-xp2.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: srice-xp2.sybase.com
Message-ID: <459523a5$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 29 Dec 2006 06:18:13 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1167401893 10.25.98.210 (29 Dec 2006 06:18:13 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 29 Dec 2006 06:18:13 -0700, srice-xp2.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: techsupp
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.mbusinessanywhere.general:1020
Article PK: 9196

Chris

Please email me the issue number from your original case and someone will
follow-up
--
/steve

Stephen Rice
Technical Services Manager
iAnywhere (a Sybase Company)
email: srice@ianywhere.com

"Owen32" <owen@helix.mgh.harvard.edu> wrote in message
news:4593f32e@forums-1-dub...
> David - as I said, the logs show nothing unusual -
>
> - sybase tech support has multiple copies of all logs - at tech support
> direction, multiple config switches were also set to capture additional
> info - again nothing was found -
>
> - when sybase tech support finally setup a win2k3 install of v6.2 with
> required secure connections they were finally able to replicate secure
> connection issue too -
>
> - eventually, remote access to my systems was given to sybase tech support
> and eventually they found an issue with the iAnyWhere certs and v6.2 -
> tech support made a temp fix, but tech support still has not provided any
> definition of what that temp fix was - tech support had to apply the same
> fix to their test win2k3 v6.2 site too to get it to work -
>
> - the outstanding issue (logon to password protected sites) through secure
> m-biz channels is still problematic (started in v6.0.3066) - it seems to
> be a 'domain' logon issue that is/is not passed correctly to the channel
> site for logon -
>
> - you may not see the problem on your install; my system requires secure
> connections -
>
> - the problems all started at the august release updates (v6.0.3066 after
> the upgrade from 6.0 b390) - v6.2 didn't fix anything but added additional
> problems with secure connections and iAnyWhere certs -
>
> - so two things outstanding on a Win2k3 install of v6.2 with required
> secure connections:
> 1) what is the iAnyWhere cert issue and the temp fix that allows the
> server to run in secure mode
> 2) what is causing the remaining secure m-biz conduit to password
> protected channels logon failures
>
> - again, does anyone have a non-broken install of v6.2 or v6.0.3066 on
> win2k3 running in secure connections mode only? -
>
> chris o.
>
>
>
>
> "David Fishburn" <fishburn_spam@off.ianywhere.com> wrote in message
> news:Xns98A1620AC7C31fishburnsybasecom@127.0.0.1...
>> "Owen32" <owen@helix.mgh.harvard.edu> wrote in
>> news:4589b511@forums-1-dub of
>> ianywhere.public.mbusinessanywhere.general:
>>
>> Owen32> - gas anyone had a non-broken install of 6.2? -
>>
>> Sure, I have no problems with it.
>>
>> Owen32> - the last two releases both caused multiple issues with upgrades
>> here
>> Owen32> - my production install is still limping along since the August
>> Owen32> upgrade - still no resoultion from Sybase on one major issue
>> since
>> Owen32> then -
>>
>>
>> You never showed us what was in those logs I asked about.
>>
>> --
>> David Fishburn
>> Certified ASA Developer Version 8
>> iAnywhere Solutions - Sybase
>> Professional Services
>> Please only post to the newsgroup
>> Please ALWAYS include version and MORE importantly BUILD number with
>> EACH post (dbeng9 -v).
>>
>> EBFs and Maintenance Releases
>> http://downloads.sybase.com/
>>
>> Developer Community / Whitepapers
>> http://www.ianywhere.com/developer
>>
>> CaseXpress - to report bugs
>> http://casexpress.sybase.com
>>
>> CodeXchange - Free samples
>> http://ianywhere.codexchange.sybase.com/servlets/ProjectDocumentList
>>
>
>


David Fishburn Posted on 2007-01-03 15:05:35.0Z
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.mbusinessanywhere.general
Subject: Re: Broken M-Business 6.2 install
From: David Fishburn <fishburn_spam@off.ianywhere.com>
References: <Xns989971102E70Cfishburnsybasecom@127.0.0.1> <45835448.442d.1681692777@sybase.com> <4589b511@forums-1-dub> <Xns98A1620AC7C31fishburnsybasecom@127.0.0.1> <4593f32e@forums-1-dub>
Organization: iAnywhere Solutions
Message-ID: <Xns98AD6EDFCCB9Efishburnsybasecom@127.0.0.1>
User-Agent: Xnews/2005.10.18 Hamster/2.1.0.0
NNTP-Posting-Host: cpe000d602f262c-cm00111ade3fde.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: cpe000d602f262c-cm00111ade3fde.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com
Date: 3 Jan 2007 08:05:35 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1167840335 74.114.146.208 (3 Jan 2007 08:05:35 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 3 Jan 2007 08:05:35 -0700, cpe000d602f262c-cm00111ade3fde.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com
Lines: 31
X-Authenticated-User: techsupp
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.mbusinessanywhere.general:1023
Article PK: 9199

"Owen32" <owen@helix.mgh.harvard.edu> wrote in
news:4593f32e@forums-1-dub of
ianywhere.public.mbusinessanywhere.general:

Owen32> David - as I said, the logs show nothing unusual -

Not that it matters since things appear to be progressing but I just
went back through this thread and find no reference to any indication of
what was in the logs.

--
David Fishburn
Certified ASA Developer Version 8
iAnywhere Solutions - Sybase
Professional Services
Please only post to the newsgroup
Please ALWAYS include version and MORE importantly BUILD number with
EACH post (dbeng9 -v).

EBFs and Maintenance Releases
http://downloads.sybase.com/

Developer Community / Whitepapers
http://www.ianywhere.com/developer

CaseXpress - to report bugs
http://casexpress.sybase.com

CodeXchange - Free samples
http://ianywhere.codexchange.sybase.com/servlets/ProjectDocumentList


Owen32 Posted on 2007-01-04 19:57:27.0Z
From: "Owen32" <owen@helix.mgh.harvard.edu>
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.mbusinessanywhere.general
References: <Xns989971102E70Cfishburnsybasecom@127.0.0.1> <45835448.442d.1681692777@sybase.com> <4589b511@forums-1-dub> <Xns98A1620AC7C31fishburnsybasecom@127.0.0.1> <4593f32e@forums-1-dub> <Xns98AD6EDFCCB9Efishburnsybasecom@127.0.0.1>
Subject: Re: Broken M-Business 6.2 install
Lines: 39
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.3028
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.3028
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original
NNTP-Posting-Host: owen32.mgh.harvard.edu
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: owen32.mgh.harvard.edu
Message-ID: <459d6a37$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 4 Jan 2007 12:57:27 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1167944247 132.183.173.227 (4 Jan 2007 12:57:27 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 4 Jan 2007 12:57:27 -0700, owen32.mgh.harvard.edu
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.mbusinessanywhere.general:1024
Article PK: 9197

"....- sybase tech support has multiple copies of all logs - at tech support
direction, multiple config switches were also set to capture additional
info - again nothing was found -..."

"David Fishburn" <fishburn_spam@off.ianywhere.com> wrote in message
news:Xns98AD6EDFCCB9Efishburnsybasecom@127.0.0.1...
> "Owen32" <owen@helix.mgh.harvard.edu> wrote in
> news:4593f32e@forums-1-dub of
> ianywhere.public.mbusinessanywhere.general:
>
> Owen32> David - as I said, the logs show nothing unusual -
>
> Not that it matters since things appear to be progressing but I just
> went back through this thread and find no reference to any indication of
> what was in the logs.
>
> --
> David Fishburn
> Certified ASA Developer Version 8
> iAnywhere Solutions - Sybase
> Professional Services
> Please only post to the newsgroup
> Please ALWAYS include version and MORE importantly BUILD number with
> EACH post (dbeng9 -v).
>
> EBFs and Maintenance Releases
> http://downloads.sybase.com/
>
> Developer Community / Whitepapers
> http://www.ianywhere.com/developer
>
> CaseXpress - to report bugs
> http://casexpress.sybase.com
>
> CodeXchange - Free samples
> http://ianywhere.codexchange.sybase.com/servlets/ProjectDocumentList
>