Sybase NNTP forums - End Of Life (EOL)

The NNTP forums from Sybase - forums.sybase.com - are now closed.

All new questions should be directed to the appropriate forum at the SAP Community Network (SCN).

Individual products have links to the respective forums on SCN, or you can go to SCN and search for your product in the search box (upper right corner) to find your specific developer center.

Where I can learn to program RFID?

4 posts in General Discussion Last posting was on 2007-01-03 12:58:11.0Z
Javi Posted on 2007-01-02 23:50:07.0Z
From: "Javi" <javier.vaquero@redwiser.es>
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.rfidanywhere.general
Subject: Where I can learn to program RFID?
Lines: 7
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2869
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2962
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original
NNTP-Posting-Host: 84.123.96.223
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 84.123.96.223
Message-ID: <459afdbf$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 2 Jan 2007 16:50:07 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1167785407 84.123.96.223 (2 Jan 2007 16:50:07 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 2 Jan 2007 16:50:07 -0700, 84.123.96.223
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.rfidanywhere.general:226
Article PK: 9975

Where I can learn to program RFID?,

in what languaje it is programmed?.

Thanks


"Chris Keating(iAnywhere Solutions)" <NoSpamPlease_k_e_a_t_i_n_g Posted on 2007-01-03 02:06:50.0Z
From: "Chris Keating(iAnywhere Solutions)" <NoSpamPlease_k_e_a_t_i_n_g@i_A_n_y_w_h_e_r_e.com>
Organization: iAnywhere Solutions
User-Agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 (Windows/20061207)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.rfidanywhere.general
Subject: Re: Where I can learn to program RFID?
References: <459afdbf$1@forums-1-dub>
In-Reply-To: <459afdbf$1@forums-1-dub>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
NNTP-Posting-Host: vpneast-client-015.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: vpneast-client-015.sybase.com
Message-ID: <459b1dca$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 2 Jan 2007 19:06:50 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1167793610 10.18.242.22 (2 Jan 2007 19:06:50 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 2 Jan 2007 19:06:50 -0700, vpneast-client-015.sybase.com
Lines: 38
X-Authenticated-User: techsupp
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.rfidanywhere.general:227
Article PK: 18900

Sign up for RFID Anywhere Insider
(http://www.ianywhere.com/promos/rfid_anywhere_insider/index.html).
There are samples/demos available on this site that show how to
implement a RFID Anywhere application.

Javi wrote:
> Where I can learn to program RFID?,
>
> in what languaje it is programmed?.
>
> Thanks
>
>

--

Chris Keating
Sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere Professional Version 8

*****************************************************************************

Sign up today for your copy of the SQL Anywhere Studio 9 Developer
Edition =and try out the market-leading database for mobile, embedded
and small to medium sized business environments for free!

http://www.ianywhere.com/promos/deved/index.html

*****************************************************************************

iAnywhere Solutions http://www.iAnywhere.com

** Please only post to the newsgroup

** Whitepapers can be found at http://www.iAnywhere.com/developer
** EBFs can be found at http://downloads.sybase.com/swx/sdmain.stm
** Use Case Express to report bugs http://case-express.sybase.com

*****************************************************************************


Javi Posted on 2007-01-03 03:37:29.0Z
From: "Javi" <javier.vaquero@redwiser.es>
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.rfidanywhere.general
References: <459afdbf$1@forums-1-dub> <459b1dca$1@forums-1-dub>
Subject: Re: Where I can learn to program RFID?
Lines: 52
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2869
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Response
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2962
NNTP-Posting-Host: 84.123.96.223
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 84.123.96.223
Message-ID: <459b3309@forums-1-dub>
Date: 2 Jan 2007 20:37:29 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1167799049 84.123.96.223 (2 Jan 2007 20:37:29 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 2 Jan 2007 20:37:29 -0700, 84.123.96.223
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.rfidanywhere.general:228
Article PK: 9976

Hello,

when I try to install the program I receive the next message "RFID AnyWhere
requires IIS 6.0 to be installed". I had try to download the IIS 6.0 but I
cannot find.

Where can I download de prerequisite?.

Thanks


"Chris Keating(iAnywhere Solutions)"
<NoSpamPlease_k_e_a_t_i_n_g@i_A_n_y_w_h_e_r_e.com> escribió en el mensaje
news:459b1dca$1@forums-1-dub...

> Sign up for RFID Anywhere Insider
> (http://www.ianywhere.com/promos/rfid_anywhere_insider/index.html). There
> are samples/demos available on this site that show how to implement a RFID
> Anywhere application.
>
> Javi wrote:
>> Where I can learn to program RFID?,
>>
>> in what languaje it is programmed?.
>>
>> Thanks
>
> --
>
> Chris Keating
> Sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere Professional Version 8
>
> *****************************************************************************
>
> Sign up today for your copy of the SQL Anywhere Studio 9 Developer Edition
> =and try out the market-leading database for mobile, embedded and small to
> medium sized business environments for free!
>
> http://www.ianywhere.com/promos/deved/index.html
>
> *****************************************************************************
>
> iAnywhere Solutions http://www.iAnywhere.com
>
> ** Please only post to the newsgroup
>
> ** Whitepapers can be found at http://www.iAnywhere.com/developer
> ** EBFs can be found at http://downloads.sybase.com/swx/sdmain.stm
> ** Use Case Express to report bugs http://case-express.sybase.com
>
> *****************************************************************************


Matt Posted on 2007-01-03 12:58:11.0Z
From: "Matt" <matt.teskey0nospam@sybase.com>
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.rfidanywhere.general
References: <459afdbf$1@forums-1-dub> <459b1dca$1@forums-1-dub> <459b3309@forums-1-dub>
Subject: Re: Where I can learn to program RFID?
Lines: 70
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2869
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Response
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2962
NNTP-Posting-Host: mteskey-pc2.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: mteskey-pc2.sybase.com
Message-ID: <459bb673$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 3 Jan 2007 05:58:11 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1167832691 10.25.99.161 (3 Jan 2007 05:58:11 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 3 Jan 2007 05:58:11 -0700, mteskey-pc2.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: techsupp
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.rfidanywhere.general:229
Article PK: 18903

Javi:

If you are on Windows XP Professional, the version of IIS that comes with
that is fine (IIS 5.1).

Make sure you download the RFID Anywhere documentation - - especially the
Getting Started Guide which has installation instructions and
prerequisites - - from
http://www.ianywhere.com/developer/product_manuals/rfid_anywhere/index.html

Hope this helps,

Matt..

"Javi" <javier.vaquero@redwiser.es> wrote in message
news:459b3309@forums-1-dub...
> Hello,
>
> when I try to install the program I receive the next message "RFID
> AnyWhere requires IIS 6.0 to be installed". I had try to download the IIS
> 6.0 but I cannot find.
>
> Where can I download de prerequisite?.
>
> Thanks
>
>
> "Chris Keating(iAnywhere Solutions)"
> <NoSpamPlease_k_e_a_t_i_n_g@i_A_n_y_w_h_e_r_e.com> escribió en el mensaje
> news:459b1dca$1@forums-1-dub...
>> Sign up for RFID Anywhere Insider
>> (http://www.ianywhere.com/promos/rfid_anywhere_insider/index.html). There
>> are samples/demos available on this site that show how to implement a
>> RFID Anywhere application.
>>
>> Javi wrote:
>>> Where I can learn to program RFID?,
>>>
>>> in what languaje it is programmed?.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>
>> --
>>
>> Chris Keating
>> Sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere Professional Version 8
>>
>> *****************************************************************************
>>
>> Sign up today for your copy of the SQL Anywhere Studio 9 Developer
>> Edition =and try out the market-leading database for mobile, embedded and
>> small to medium sized business environments for free!
>>
>> http://www.ianywhere.com/promos/deved/index.html
>>
>> *****************************************************************************
>>
>> iAnywhere Solutions http://www.iAnywhere.com
>>
>> ** Please only post to the newsgroup
>>
>> ** Whitepapers can be found at http://www.iAnywhere.com/developer
>> ** EBFs can be found at http://downloads.sybase.com/swx/sdmain.stm
>> ** Use Case Express to report bugs http://case-express.sybase.com
>>
>> *****************************************************************************
>
>