Sybase NNTP forums - End Of Life (EOL)

The NNTP forums from Sybase - forums.sybase.com - are now closed.

All new questions should be directed to the appropriate forum at the SAP Community Network (SCN).

Individual products have links to the respective forums on SCN, or you can go to SCN and search for your product in the search box (upper right corner) to find your specific developer center.

test message - plz ignore <EOM>

8 posts in Open Server Last posting was on 2007-02-02 12:29:37.0Z
Naresh Jangir Posted on 2007-01-05 17:09:48.0Z
From: "Naresh Jangir" <njangir@sybase.com>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.connectivity.openserver
Subject: test message - plz ignore <EOM>
Lines: 3
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2869
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2869
NNTP-Posting-Host: njangir-xp2.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: njangir-xp2.sybase.com
Message-ID: <459e946c@forums-1-dub>
Date: 5 Jan 2007 10:09:48 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1168020588 10.44.147.105 (5 Jan 2007 10:09:48 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 5 Jan 2007 10:09:48 -0700, njangir-xp2.sybase.com
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.connectivity.openserver:18
Article PK: 112137

test message - plz ignore <EOM>


Sybase Administrator Posted on 2007-01-05 18:01:20.0Z
From: "Sybase Administrator" <rrajendr@sybase.com>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.connectivity.openserver
References: <459e946c@forums-1-dub>
Subject: Re: test message - plz ignore <EOM>
Lines: 8
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1807
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1807
NNTP-Posting-Host: rrajendr-w2k.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: rrajendr-w2k.sybase.com
Message-ID: <459ea080$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 5 Jan 2007 11:01:20 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1168023680 10.22.72.159 (5 Jan 2007 11:01:20 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 5 Jan 2007 11:01:20 -0700, rrajendr-w2k.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: ngsysop
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.connectivity.openserver:19
Article PK: 112139

Another test

"Naresh Jangir" <njangir@sybase.com> wrote in message
news:459e946c@forums-1-dub...
> test message - plz ignore <EOM>
>
>


Sybase Administrator Posted on 2007-01-05 18:12:40.0Z
From: "Sybase Administrator" <rrajendr@sybase.com>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.connectivity.openserver
References: <459e946c@forums-1-dub> <459ea080$1@forums-1-dub>
Subject: Re: test message - plz ignore <EOM>
Lines: 13
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1807
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1807
NNTP-Posting-Host: rrajendr-w2k.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: rrajendr-w2k.sybase.com
Message-ID: <459ea328$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 5 Jan 2007 11:12:40 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1168024360 10.22.72.159 (5 Jan 2007 11:12:40 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 5 Jan 2007 11:12:40 -0700, rrajendr-w2k.sybase.com
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.connectivity.openserver:21
Article PK: 112143

another test

"Sybase Administrator" <rrajendr@sybase.com> wrote in message
news:459ea080$1@forums-1-dub...
> Another test
> "Naresh Jangir" <njangir@sybase.com> wrote in message
> news:459e946c@forums-1-dub...
> > test message - plz ignore <EOM>
> >
> >
>
>


Sybase Administrator Posted on 2007-01-05 18:15:09.0Z
From: "Sybase Administrator" <rrajendr@sybase.com>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.connectivity.openserver
References: <459e946c@forums-1-dub> <459ea080$1@forums-1-dub> <459ea328$1@forums-1-dub>
Subject: Re: test message - plz ignore <EOM>
Lines: 18
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1807
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1807
NNTP-Posting-Host: rrajendr-w2k.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: rrajendr-w2k.sybase.com
Message-ID: <459ea3bd$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 5 Jan 2007 11:15:09 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1168024509 10.22.72.159 (5 Jan 2007 11:15:09 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 5 Jan 2007 11:15:09 -0700, rrajendr-w2k.sybase.com
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.connectivity.openserver:22
Article PK: 112142

another test ...

"Sybase Administrator" <rrajendr@sybase.com> wrote in message
news:459ea328$1@forums-1-dub...
> another test
> "Sybase Administrator" <rrajendr@sybase.com> wrote in message
> news:459ea080$1@forums-1-dub...
> > Another test
> > "Naresh Jangir" <njangir@sybase.com> wrote in message
> > news:459e946c@forums-1-dub...
> > > test message - plz ignore <EOM>
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
>


Sybase Administrator Posted on 2007-01-05 18:16:58.0Z
From: "Sybase Administrator" <rrajendr@sybase.com>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.connectivity.openserver
References: <459e946c@forums-1-dub> <459ea080$1@forums-1-dub> <459ea328$1@forums-1-dub> <459ea3bd$1@forums-1-dub>
Subject: Re: test message - plz ignore <EOM>
Lines: 23
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1807
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1807
NNTP-Posting-Host: rrajendr-w2k.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: rrajendr-w2k.sybase.com
Message-ID: <459ea42a$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 5 Jan 2007 11:16:58 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1168024618 10.22.72.159 (5 Jan 2007 11:16:58 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 5 Jan 2007 11:16:58 -0700, rrajendr-w2k.sybase.com
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.connectivity.openserver:23
Article PK: 112141

final test ?

"Sybase Administrator" <rrajendr@sybase.com> wrote in message
news:459ea3bd$1@forums-1-dub...
> another test ...
> "Sybase Administrator" <rrajendr@sybase.com> wrote in message
> news:459ea328$1@forums-1-dub...
> > another test
> > "Sybase Administrator" <rrajendr@sybase.com> wrote in message
> > news:459ea080$1@forums-1-dub...
> > > Another test
> > > "Naresh Jangir" <njangir@sybase.com> wrote in message
> > > news:459e946c@forums-1-dub...
> > > > test message - plz ignore <EOM>
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
>


Sybase Administrator Posted on 2007-01-05 18:21:57.0Z
From: "Sybase Administrator" <rrajendr@sybase.com>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.connectivity.openserver
References: <459e946c@forums-1-dub> <459ea080$1@forums-1-dub> <459ea328$1@forums-1-dub> <459ea3bd$1@forums-1-dub> <459ea42a$1@forums-1-dub>
Subject: Re: test message - plz ignore <EOM>
Lines: 28
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1807
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1807
NNTP-Posting-Host: rrajendr-w2k.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: rrajendr-w2k.sybase.com
Message-ID: <459ea555$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 5 Jan 2007 11:21:57 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1168024917 10.22.72.159 (5 Jan 2007 11:21:57 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 5 Jan 2007 11:21:57 -0700, rrajendr-w2k.sybase.com
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.connectivity.openserver:24
Article PK: 112144

test

"Sybase Administrator" <rrajendr@sybase.com> wrote in message
news:459ea42a$1@forums-1-dub...
> final test ?
> "Sybase Administrator" <rrajendr@sybase.com> wrote in message
> news:459ea3bd$1@forums-1-dub...
> > another test ...
> > "Sybase Administrator" <rrajendr@sybase.com> wrote in message
> > news:459ea328$1@forums-1-dub...
> > > another test
> > > "Sybase Administrator" <rrajendr@sybase.com> wrote in message
> > > news:459ea080$1@forums-1-dub...
> > > > Another test
> > > > "Naresh Jangir" <njangir@sybase.com> wrote in message
> > > > news:459e946c@forums-1-dub...
> > > > > test message - plz ignore <EOM>
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
>


Sybase Administrator Posted on 2007-01-05 18:32:51.0Z
From: "Sybase Administrator" <rrajendr@sybase.com>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.connectivity.openserver
References: <459e946c@forums-1-dub> <459ea080$1@forums-1-dub> <459ea328$1@forums-1-dub> <459ea3bd$1@forums-1-dub> <459ea42a$1@forums-1-dub> <459ea555$1@forums-1-dub>
Subject: Re: test message - plz ignore <EOM>
Lines: 33
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1807
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1807
NNTP-Posting-Host: rrajendr-w2k.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: rrajendr-w2k.sybase.com
Message-ID: <459ea7e3$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 5 Jan 2007 11:32:51 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1168025571 10.22.72.159 (5 Jan 2007 11:32:51 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 5 Jan 2007 11:32:51 -0700, rrajendr-w2k.sybase.com
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.connectivity.openserver:25
Article PK: 112145

another one

"Sybase Administrator" <rrajendr@sybase.com> wrote in message
news:459ea555$1@forums-1-dub...
> test
> "Sybase Administrator" <rrajendr@sybase.com> wrote in message
> news:459ea42a$1@forums-1-dub...
> > final test ?
> > "Sybase Administrator" <rrajendr@sybase.com> wrote in message
> > news:459ea3bd$1@forums-1-dub...
> > > another test ...
> > > "Sybase Administrator" <rrajendr@sybase.com> wrote in message
> > > news:459ea328$1@forums-1-dub...
> > > > another test
> > > > "Sybase Administrator" <rrajendr@sybase.com> wrote in message
> > > > news:459ea080$1@forums-1-dub...
> > > > > Another test
> > > > > "Naresh Jangir" <njangir@sybase.com> wrote in message
> > > > > news:459e946c@forums-1-dub...
> > > > > > test message - plz ignore <EOM>
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
>


Admin Posted on 2007-02-02 12:29:37.0Z
From: "Admin" <njangir@sybase.com>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.connectivity.openserver
References: <459e946c@forums-1-dub> <459ea080$1@forums-1-dub> <459ea328$1@forums-1-dub> <459ea3bd$1@forums-1-dub> <459ea42a$1@forums-1-dub> <459ea555$1@forums-1-dub> <459ea7e3$1@forums-1-dub>
Subject: Re: test message - plz ignore <EOM>
Lines: 38
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2869
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2869
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original
NNTP-Posting-Host: njangir-xp2.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: njangir-xp2.sybase.com
Message-ID: <45c33cc1$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 2 Feb 2007 05:29:37 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1170422977 10.44.147.105 (2 Feb 2007 05:29:37 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 2 Feb 2007 05:29:37 -0700, njangir-xp2.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: iqpune
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.connectivity.openserver:32
Article PK: 112149

testing again. plz ignore - thanks

"Sybase Administrator" <rrajendr@sybase.com> wrote in message
news:459ea7e3$1@forums-1-dub...
> another one
> "Sybase Administrator" <rrajendr@sybase.com> wrote in message
> news:459ea555$1@forums-1-dub...
>> test
>> "Sybase Administrator" <rrajendr@sybase.com> wrote in message
>> news:459ea42a$1@forums-1-dub...
>> > final test ?
>> > "Sybase Administrator" <rrajendr@sybase.com> wrote in message
>> > news:459ea3bd$1@forums-1-dub...
>> > > another test ...
>> > > "Sybase Administrator" <rrajendr@sybase.com> wrote in message
>> > > news:459ea328$1@forums-1-dub...
>> > > > another test
>> > > > "Sybase Administrator" <rrajendr@sybase.com> wrote in message
>> > > > news:459ea080$1@forums-1-dub...
>> > > > > Another test
>> > > > > "Naresh Jangir" <njangir@sybase.com> wrote in message
>> > > > > news:459e946c@forums-1-dub...
>> > > > > > test message - plz ignore <EOM>
>> > > > > >
>> > > > > >
>> > > > >
>> > > > >
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> > >
>> >
>> >
>>
>>
>
>