Sybase NNTP forums - End Of Life (EOL)

The NNTP forums from Sybase - forums.sybase.com - are now closed.

All new questions should be directed to the appropriate forum at the SAP Community Network (SCN).

Individual products have links to the respective forums on SCN, or you can go to SCN and search for your product in the search box (upper right corner) to find your specific developer center.

MBusiness Server 5.5 and DST 2007

4 posts in General Discussion Last posting was on 2007-03-09 22:10:02.0Z
John Navarro Posted on 2007-03-06 16:46:30.0Z
Sender: 4a3c.45ed9943.1804289383@sybase.com
From: John Navarro
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.mbusinessanywhere.general
Subject: MBusiness Server 5.5 and DST 2007
X-Mailer: WebNews to Mail Gateway v1.1t
Message-ID: <45ed9ae6.4ab2.1681692777@sybase.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: 10.22.241.41
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 10.22.241.41
Date: 6 Mar 2007 08:46:30 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1173199590 10.22.241.41 (6 Mar 2007 08:46:30 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 6 Mar 2007 08:46:30 -0800, 10.22.241.41
Lines: 7
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.mbusinessanywhere.general:1050
Article PK: 17868

I am running m-Business server v5.5. Are there any known
issues relating to the daylight savings time changes coming
this month? If so, where can any specific updates or
documentation be found on necessary actions to take?

Thanks,
John


Stephen Rice Posted on 2007-03-06 20:13:13.0Z
From: "Stephen Rice" <sriceATianywhereDOTcom>
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.mbusinessanywhere.general
References: <45ed9ae6.4ab2.1681692777@sybase.com>
Subject: Re: MBusiness Server 5.5 and DST 2007
Lines: 23
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.3028
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.3028
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original
NNTP-Posting-Host: srice-xp2.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: srice-xp2.sybase.com
Message-ID: <45edcb59$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 6 Mar 2007 12:13:13 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1173211993 10.25.98.210 (6 Mar 2007 12:13:13 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 6 Mar 2007 12:13:13 -0800, srice-xp2.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: techsupp
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.mbusinessanywhere.general:1051
Article PK: 9212

The short answer is no. The long, and more correct answer is in the
document on DST at
http://www.ianywhere.com/developer/technotes/mbus_daylight_saving_time_change.html
or
http://www.sybase.com/detail?id=1048699

--
/steve

Stephen Rice
iAnywhere (a Sybase Company)

<John Navarro> wrote in message news:45ed9ae6.4ab2.1681692777@sybase.com...
>I am running m-Business server v5.5. Are there any known
> issues relating to the daylight savings time changes coming
> this month? If so, where can any specific updates or
> documentation be found on necessary actions to take?
>
> Thanks,
> John


John Navarro Posted on 2007-03-07 16:56:46.0Z
Sender: 7776.45eeee52.1804289383@sybase.com
From: John Navarro
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.mbusinessanywhere.general
Subject: Re: MBusiness Server 5.5 and DST 2007
X-Mailer: WebNews to Mail Gateway v1.1t
Message-ID: <45eeeece.7791.1681692777@sybase.com>
References: <45edcb59$1@forums-1-dub>
NNTP-Posting-Host: 10.22.241.41
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 10.22.241.41
Date: 7 Mar 2007 08:56:46 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1173286606 10.22.241.41 (7 Mar 2007 08:56:46 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 7 Mar 2007 08:56:46 -0800, 10.22.241.41
Lines: 26
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.mbusinessanywhere.general:1052
Article PK: 17869

Great. Thank you!

> The short answer is no. The long, and more correct answer
> is in the document on DST at
>
http://www.ianywhere.com/developer/technotes/mbus_daylight_saving_time_change.html
> or
> http://www.sybase.com/detail?id=1048699
>
> --
> /steve
>
> Stephen Rice
> iAnywhere (a Sybase Company)
>
>
> <John Navarro> wrote in message
> news:45ed9ae6.4ab2.1681692777@sybase.com... >I am running
> > m-Business server v5.5. Are there any known issues
> > relating to the daylight savings time changes coming
> > this month? If so, where can any specific updates or
> documentation be found on necessary actions to take? >
> > Thanks,
> > John
>
>


Owen32 Posted on 2007-03-09 22:10:02.0Z
From: "Owen32" <owen@helix.mgh.harvard.edu>
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.mbusinessanywhere.general
References: <45edcb59$1@forums-1-dub> <45eeeece.7791.1681692777@sybase.com>
Subject: Re: MBusiness Server 5.5 and DST 2007
Lines: 31
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.3028
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.3028
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original
NNTP-Posting-Host: c-66-30-253-57.hsd1.ma.comcast.net
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: c-66-30-253-57.hsd1.ma.comcast.net
Message-ID: <45f1db3a$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 9 Mar 2007 14:10:02 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1173478202 66.30.253.57 (9 Mar 2007 14:10:02 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 9 Mar 2007 14:10:02 -0800, c-66-30-253-57.hsd1.ma.comcast.net
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.mbusinessanywhere.general:1056
Article PK: 9216

try http://www.sybase.com/detail?id=1050614

<John Navarro> wrote in message news:45eeeece.7791.1681692777@sybase.com...
> Great. Thank you!
>
>> The short answer is no. The long, and more correct answer
>> is in the document on DST at
>>
> http://www.ianywhere.com/developer/technotes/mbus_daylight_saving_time_change.html
>> or
>> http://www.sybase.com/detail?id=1048699
>>
>> --
>> /steve
>>
>> Stephen Rice
>> iAnywhere (a Sybase Company)
>>
>>
>> <John Navarro> wrote in message
>> news:45ed9ae6.4ab2.1681692777@sybase.com... >I am running
>> > m-Business server v5.5. Are there any known issues
>> > relating to the daylight savings time changes coming
>> > this month? If so, where can any specific updates or
>> documentation be found on necessary actions to take? >
>> > Thanks,
>> > John
>>
>>