Sybase NNTP forums - End Of Life (EOL)

The NNTP forums from Sybase - forums.sybase.com - are now closed.

All new questions should be directed to the appropriate forum at the SAP Community Network (SCN).

Individual products have links to the respective forums on SCN, or you can go to SCN and search for your product in the search box (upper right corner) to find your specific developer center.

Erro while running in tomcat from workspace

7 posts in General Discussion Last posting was on 2007-12-05 08:38:03.0Z
RRM Posted on 2007-11-14 11:45:52.0Z
From: "RRM" <rameshramamoorthy@ewaksoft.com>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.workspace.general
Subject: Erro while running in tomcat from workspace
Lines: 36
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1106
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1106
NNTP-Posting-Host: 125.99.195.210
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 125.99.195.210
Message-ID: <473adff0$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 14 Nov 2007 03:45:52 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1195040752 125.99.195.210 (14 Nov 2007 03:45:52 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 14 Nov 2007 03:45:52 -0800, 125.99.195.210
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.workspace.general:530
Article PK: 1088215

hi,
I am trying out workspace,I have downloaded worksapce and installed both
tooling comp and DE
I tried the tutorial for normal jsf and jsf with datawindow both working
fine when I run in EA server which is in DevRuntimes but the datawindow jsf
throws the folowing error

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException:
com/sybase/datastore/exception/DataWindowLoadFailedException
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:244)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)

com.sun.faces.context.ExternalContextImpl.dispatch(ExternalContextImpl.java:
322)

com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl.renderView(ViewHandlerImpl.java:13
0)

com.sun.faces.lifecycle.RenderResponsePhase.execute(RenderResponsePhase.java
:87)
com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.phase(LifecycleImpl.java:200)
com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:117)
javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:198)

root cause

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/sybase/datastore/exception/DataWindowLoadFailedException
.....Please help meRegardsR.Ramesh


RRM Posted on 2007-11-15 12:29:28.0Z
From: "RRM" <rameshramamoorthy@ewaksoft.com>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.workspace.general
References: <473adff0$1@forums-1-dub>
Subject: Re: Erro while running in tomcat from workspace
Lines: 49
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1106
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1106
NNTP-Posting-Host: 125.99.195.210
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 125.99.195.210
Message-ID: <473c3ba8@forums-1-dub>
Date: 15 Nov 2007 04:29:28 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1195129768 125.99.195.210 (15 Nov 2007 04:29:28 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 15 Nov 2007 04:29:28 -0800, 125.99.195.210
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.workspace.general:534
Article PK: 854835

Hi,
I have find out the reason ,the pb/dll is not set in path after setting it
is working
Thanks
RRM

"RRM" <rameshramamoorthy@ewaksoft.com> wrote in message
news:473adff0$1@forums-1-dub...
> hi,
> I am trying out workspace,I have downloaded worksapce and installed both
> tooling comp and DE
> I tried the tutorial for normal jsf and jsf with datawindow both working
> fine when I run in EA server which is in DevRuntimes but the datawindow
jsf
> throws the folowing error
>
> description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
> from fulfilling this request.
>
> exception
>
> javax.servlet.ServletException:
> com/sybase/datastore/exception/DataWindowLoadFailedException
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:244)
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
>
>
com.sun.faces.context.ExternalContextImpl.dispatch(ExternalContextImpl.java:
> 322)
>
>
com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl.renderView(ViewHandlerImpl.java:13
> 0)
>
>
com.sun.faces.lifecycle.RenderResponsePhase.execute(RenderResponsePhase.java
> :87)
> com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.phase(LifecycleImpl.java:200)
> com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:117)
> javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:198)
>
> root cause
>
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> com/sybase/datastore/exception/DataWindowLoadFailedException
> .....Please help meRegardsR.Ramesh
>
>


hpenafiel Posted on 2007-11-30 16:32:37.0Z
Sender: 5ce8.475039d6.1804289383@sybase.com
From: hpenafiel
Newsgroups: sybase.public.workspace.general
Subject: Re: Erro while running in tomcat from workspace
X-Mailer: WebNews to Mail Gateway v1.1t
Message-ID: <47503b25.5d91.1681692777@sybase.com>
References: <473c3ba8@forums-1-dub>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
NNTP-Posting-Host: 10.22.241.41
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 10.22.241.41
Date: 30 Nov 2007 08:32:37 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1196440357 10.22.241.41 (30 Nov 2007 08:32:37 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 30 Nov 2007 08:32:37 -0800, 10.22.241.41
Lines: 65
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.workspace.general:541
Article PK: 1088226

Hi RRM,
I´ve been having the same problem with DataWindow
than you. Could you explain where can I find the pb/dll you
set in path? Are they the libraries of Tomcat or others?

Regards,

Horacio Peñafiel

> Hi,
> I have find out the reason ,the pb/dll is not set in path
> after setting it is working
> Thanks
> RRM
> "RRM" <rameshramamoorthy@ewaksoft.com> wrote in message
> news:473adff0$1@forums-1-dub...
> > hi,
> > I am trying out workspace,I have downloaded worksapce
> > and installed both tooling comp and DE
> > I tried the tutorial for normal jsf and jsf with
> > datawindow both working fine when I run in EA server
> which is in DevRuntimes but the datawindow jsf
> > throws the folowing error
> >
> > description The server encountered an internal error ()
> > that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
> >
> > exception
> >
> > javax.servlet.ServletException:
> >
> com/sybase/datastore/exception/DataWindowLoadFailedExcepti
> > on
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.ja
> > va:244)
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:80
> 2) >
> >
> com.sun.faces.context.ExternalContextImpl.dispatch(Externa
> > lContextImpl.java: 322)
> >
> >
> com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl.renderView(ViewH
> > andlerImpl.java:13 0)
> >
> >
> com.sun.faces.lifecycle.RenderResponsePhase.execute(Render
> > ResponsePhase.java :87)
> >
> com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.phase(LifecycleImpl.
> > java:200)
> com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl
> > .java:117)
> javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:
> 198) >
> > root cause
> >
> > java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> >
> com/sybase/datastore/exception/DataWindowLoadFailedExcepti
> > on .....Please help meRegardsR.Ramesh
> >
> >
>
>


Mike Crocker Posted on 2007-12-03 14:49:03.0Z
From: "Mike Crocker" <crocker@sybase.com>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.workspace.general
References: <473c3ba8@forums-1-dub> <47503b25.5d91.1681692777@sybase.com>
Subject: Re: Erro while running in tomcat from workspace
Lines: 78
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.3138
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.3198
NNTP-Posting-Host: vpn-concord-091.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: vpn-concord-091.sybase.com
Message-ID: <4754175f$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 3 Dec 2007 06:49:03 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1196693343 158.159.8.91 (3 Dec 2007 06:49:03 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 3 Dec 2007 06:49:03 -0800, vpn-concord-091.sybase.com
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.workspace.general:542
Article PK: 1088224

Horacio,

The PB dlls can be installed from the WS installer. If you installed Web
Application Development runtime then you should have the DLLs. After the
installation, there should be a PB folder under %SYBASE_WS%DevRuntimes
installation. The DLLs are under the %SYBASE_WS%\DevRuntimes\PB\dll
I hope this helps.

Mike

<hpenafiel> wrote in message news:47503b25.5d91.1681692777@sybase.com...
Hi RRM,
I´ve been having the same problem with DataWindow
than you. Could you explain where can I find the pb/dll you
set in path? Are they the libraries of Tomcat or others?

Regards,

Horacio Peñafiel

> Hi,
> I have find out the reason ,the pb/dll is not set in path
> after setting it is working
> Thanks
> RRM
> "RRM" <rameshramamoorthy@ewaksoft.com> wrote in message
> news:473adff0$1@forums-1-dub...
> > hi,
> > I am trying out workspace,I have downloaded worksapce
> > and installed both tooling comp and DE
> > I tried the tutorial for normal jsf and jsf with
> > datawindow both working fine when I run in EA server
> which is in DevRuntimes but the datawindow jsf
> > throws the folowing error
> >
> > description The server encountered an internal error ()
> > that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
> >
> > exception
> >
> > javax.servlet.ServletException:
> >
> com/sybase/datastore/exception/DataWindowLoadFailedExcepti
> > on
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.ja
> > va:244)
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:80
> 2) >
> >
> com.sun.faces.context.ExternalContextImpl.dispatch(Externa
> > lContextImpl.java: 322)
> >
> >
> com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl.renderView(ViewH
> > andlerImpl.java:13 0)
> >
> >
> com.sun.faces.lifecycle.RenderResponsePhase.execute(Render
> > ResponsePhase.java :87)
> >
> com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.phase(LifecycleImpl.
> > java:200)
> com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl
> > .java:117)
> javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:
> 198) >
> > root cause
> >
> > java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> >
> com/sybase/datastore/exception/DataWindowLoadFailedExcepti
> > on .....Please help meRegardsR.Ramesh
> >
> >
>
>


Vetacs Chen Posted on 2007-12-04 10:04:44.0Z
From: Vetacs Chen <vetacschen@gmail.com>
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; zh-CN; rv:1.8.1.9) Gecko/20071031 Thunderbird/2.0.0.9 Mnenhy/0.7.5.666
MIME-Version: 1.0
Newsgroups: sybase.public.workspace.general
Subject: Re: Erro while running in tomcat from workspace
References: <473c3ba8@forums-1-dub> <47503b25.5d91.1681692777@sybase.com> <4754175f$1@forums-1-dub>
In-Reply-To: <4754175f$1@forums-1-dub>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=GB2312
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
NNTP-Posting-Host: 218.94.9.35
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 218.94.9.35
Message-ID: <4755263c@forums-1-dub>
Date: 4 Dec 2007 02:04:44 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1196762684 218.94.9.35 (4 Dec 2007 02:04:44 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 4 Dec 2007 02:04:44 -0800, 218.94.9.35
Lines: 84
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.workspace.general:543
Article PK: 1088229

I met the same problem but I couldn't find pb\dll dir under
%SYBASE_WS%DevRuntimes. Sybase workspace was installed successfully.
What's wrong?
Thanks.

Vetacs

On 2007-12-3 22:49, Mike Crocker wrote:
> Horacio,
>
> The PB dlls can be installed from the WS installer. If you installed Web
> Application Development runtime then you should have the DLLs. After the
> installation, there should be a PB folder under %SYBASE_WS%DevRuntimes
> installation. The DLLs are under the %SYBASE_WS%\DevRuntimes\PB\dll
> I hope this helps.
>
> Mike
>
> <hpenafiel> wrote in message news:47503b25.5d91.1681692777@sybase.com...
> Hi RRM,
> I麓ve been having the same problem with DataWindow
> than you. Could you explain where can I find the pb/dll you
> set in path? Are they the libraries of Tomcat or others?
>
> Regards,
>
> Horacio Pe帽afiel
>
>> Hi,
>> I have find out the reason ,the pb/dll is not set in path
>> after setting it is working
>> Thanks
>> RRM
>> "RRM" <rameshramamoorthy@ewaksoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:473adff0$1@forums-1-dub...
>>> hi,
>>> I am trying out workspace,I have downloaded worksapce
>>> and installed both tooling comp and DE
>>> I tried the tutorial for normal jsf and jsf with
>>> datawindow both working fine when I run in EA server
>> which is in DevRuntimes but the datawindow jsf
>>> throws the folowing error
>>>
>>> description The server encountered an internal error ()
>>> that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
>>>
>>> exception
>>>
>>> javax.servlet.ServletException:
>>>
>> com/sybase/datastore/exception/DataWindowLoadFailedExcepti
>>> on
>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.ja
>>> va:244)
>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:80
>> 2) >
>> com.sun.faces.context.ExternalContextImpl.dispatch(Externa
>>> lContextImpl.java: 322)
>>>
>>>
>> com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl.renderView(ViewH
>>> andlerImpl.java:13 0)
>>>
>>>
>> com.sun.faces.lifecycle.RenderResponsePhase.execute(Render
>>> ResponsePhase.java :87)
>>>
>> com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.phase(LifecycleImpl.
>>> java:200)
>> com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl
>>> .java:117)
>> javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:
>> 198) >
>>> root cause
>>>
>>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>>>
>> com/sybase/datastore/exception/DataWindowLoadFailedExcepti
>>> on .....Please help meRegardsR.Ramesh
>>>
>>>
>>
>
>


Mike Crocker Posted on 2007-12-04 16:12:10.0Z
From: "Mike Crocker" <crocker@sybase.com>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.workspace.general
References: <473c3ba8@forums-1-dub> <47503b25.5d91.1681692777@sybase.com> <4754175f$1@forums-1-dub> <4755263c@forums-1-dub>
Subject: Re: Erro while running in tomcat from workspace
Lines: 102
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.3138
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.3198
NNTP-Posting-Host: crockerxp.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: crockerxp.sybase.com
Message-ID: <47557c5a$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 4 Dec 2007 08:12:10 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1196784730 10.24.112.185 (4 Dec 2007 08:12:10 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 4 Dec 2007 08:12:10 -0800, crockerxp.sybase.com
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.workspace.general:544
Article PK: 1088228

I apologize for not being clear in my last posting.

There are 2 installers for Sybase WorkSpace:
1. -- WorkSpace Tooling
2. -- Development Edition Servers

The PB dlls are installed from the Development Edition Servers.

Did you intall from this media?

thanks,
mike

"Vetacs Chen" <vetacschen@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:4755263c@forums-1-dub...
>I met the same problem but I couldn't find pb\dll dir under
> %SYBASE_WS%DevRuntimes. Sybase workspace was installed successfully.
> What's wrong?
> Thanks.
>
> Vetacs
>
> On 2007-12-3 22:49, Mike Crocker wrote:
>> Horacio,
>>
>> The PB dlls can be installed from the WS installer. If you installed Web
>> Application Development runtime then you should have the DLLs. After the
>> installation, there should be a PB folder under %SYBASE_WS%DevRuntimes
>> installation. The DLLs are under the %SYBASE_WS%\DevRuntimes\PB\dll
>> I hope this helps.
>>
>> Mike
>>
>> <hpenafiel> wrote in message news:47503b25.5d91.1681692777@sybase.com...
>> Hi RRM,
>> I´ve been having the same problem with DataWindow
>> than you. Could you explain where can I find the pb/dll you
>> set in path? Are they the libraries of Tomcat or others?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Horacio Peñafiel
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> I have find out the reason ,the pb/dll is not set in path
>>> after setting it is working
>>> Thanks
>>> RRM
>>> "RRM" <rameshramamoorthy@ewaksoft.com> wrote in message
>>> news:473adff0$1@forums-1-dub...
>>>> hi,
>>>> I am trying out workspace,I have downloaded worksapce
>>>> and installed both tooling comp and DE
>>>> I tried the tutorial for normal jsf and jsf with
>>>> datawindow both working fine when I run in EA server
>>> which is in DevRuntimes but the datawindow jsf
>>>> throws the folowing error
>>>>
>>>> description The server encountered an internal error ()
>>>> that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
>>>>
>>>> exception
>>>>
>>>> javax.servlet.ServletException:
>>>>
>>> com/sybase/datastore/exception/DataWindowLoadFailedExcepti
>>>> on
>>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.ja
>>>> va:244)
>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:80
>>> 2) >
>>> com.sun.faces.context.ExternalContextImpl.dispatch(Externa
>>>> lContextImpl.java: 322)
>>>>
>>>>
>>> com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl.renderView(ViewH
>>>> andlerImpl.java:13 0)
>>>>
>>>>
>>> com.sun.faces.lifecycle.RenderResponsePhase.execute(Render
>>>> ResponsePhase.java :87)
>>>>
>>> com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.phase(LifecycleImpl.
>>>> java:200)
>>> com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl
>>>> .java:117)
>>> javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:
>>> 198) >
>>>> root cause
>>>>
>>>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>>>>
>>> com/sybase/datastore/exception/DataWindowLoadFailedExcepti
>>>> on .....Please help meRegardsR.Ramesh
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>>


Vetacs Chen Posted on 2007-12-05 08:38:03.0Z
From: Vetacs Chen <vetacschen@gmail.com>
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; zh-CN; rv:1.8.1.9) Gecko/20071031 Thunderbird/2.0.0.9 Mnenhy/0.7.5.666
MIME-Version: 1.0
Newsgroups: sybase.public.workspace.general
Subject: Re: Erro while running in tomcat from workspace
References: <473c3ba8@forums-1-dub> <47503b25.5d91.1681692777@sybase.com> <4754175f$1@forums-1-dub> <4755263c@forums-1-dub> <47557c5a$1@forums-1-dub>
In-Reply-To: <47557c5a$1@forums-1-dub>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=GB2312
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
NNTP-Posting-Host: 218.94.9.35
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 218.94.9.35
Message-ID: <4756636b@forums-1-dub>
Date: 5 Dec 2007 00:38:03 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1196843883 218.94.9.35 (5 Dec 2007 00:38:03 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 5 Dec 2007 00:38:03 -0800, 218.94.9.35
Lines: 103
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.workspace.general:545
Article PK: 854837

Got it. Thanks a lot.

Vetacs

On 2007-12-5 0:12, Mike Crocker wrote:
> I apologize for not being clear in my last posting.
>
> There are 2 installers for Sybase WorkSpace:
> 1. -- WorkSpace Tooling
> 2. -- Development Edition Servers
>
> The PB dlls are installed from the Development Edition Servers.
>
> Did you intall from this media?
>
> thanks,
> mike
>
> "Vetacs Chen" <vetacschen@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:4755263c@forums-1-dub...
>> I met the same problem but I couldn't find pb\dll dir under
>> %SYBASE_WS%DevRuntimes. Sybase workspace was installed successfully.
>> What's wrong?
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Vetacs
>>
>> On 2007-12-3 22:49, Mike Crocker wrote:
>>> Horacio,
>>>
>>> The PB dlls can be installed from the WS installer. If you installed Web
>>> Application Development runtime then you should have the DLLs. After the
>>> installation, there should be a PB folder under %SYBASE_WS%DevRuntimes
>>> installation. The DLLs are under the %SYBASE_WS%\DevRuntimes\PB\dll
>>> I hope this helps.
>>>
>>> Mike
>>>
>>> <hpenafiel> wrote in message news:47503b25.5d91.1681692777@sybase.com...
>>> Hi RRM,
>>> I麓ve been having the same problem with DataWindow
>>> than you. Could you explain where can I find the pb/dll you
>>> set in path? Are they the libraries of Tomcat or others?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Horacio Pe帽afiel
>>>
>>>> Hi,
>>>> I have find out the reason ,the pb/dll is not set in path
>>>> after setting it is working
>>>> Thanks
>>>> RRM
>>>> "RRM" <rameshramamoorthy@ewaksoft.com> wrote in message
>>>> news:473adff0$1@forums-1-dub...
>>>>> hi,
>>>>> I am trying out workspace,I have downloaded worksapce
>>>>> and installed both tooling comp and DE
>>>>> I tried the tutorial for normal jsf and jsf with
>>>>> datawindow both working fine when I run in EA server
>>>> which is in DevRuntimes but the datawindow jsf
>>>>> throws the folowing error
>>>>>
>>>>> description The server encountered an internal error ()
>>>>> that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
>>>>>
>>>>> exception
>>>>>
>>>>> javax.servlet.ServletException:
>>>>>
>>>> com/sybase/datastore/exception/DataWindowLoadFailedExcepti
>>>>> on
>>>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.ja
>>>>> va:244)
>>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:80
>>>> 2) >
>>>> com.sun.faces.context.ExternalContextImpl.dispatch(Externa
>>>>> lContextImpl.java: 322)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl.renderView(ViewH
>>>>> andlerImpl.java:13 0)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> com.sun.faces.lifecycle.RenderResponsePhase.execute(Render
>>>>> ResponsePhase.java :87)
>>>>>
>>>> com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.phase(LifecycleImpl.
>>>>> java:200)
>>>> com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl
>>>>> .java:117)
>>>> javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:
>>>> 198) >
>>>>> root cause
>>>>>
>>>>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>>>>>
>>>> com/sybase/datastore/exception/DataWindowLoadFailedExcepti
>>>>> on .....Please help meRegardsR.Ramesh
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>
>
>