As always thanks for your time and please call if you have any questions.
What does a programmer/analyst do?
- Develop enhancements to Store Systems modules and supporting applications - including user interface changes, data load routines, core process modifications, interactive reporting and system interfaces.
- Provide Tactical support - local and state regulations change routinely and our applications must support these modifications in a timely manner.
- For implementing new modules - analyze and identify how to integrate current business processes into the Store System applications with significant opportunities to improve business processing.
- Work with MIS and Store personnel in design reviews, gap analysis and system testing.
- Develop test plans, support documents and user & technical training materials.
What are we looking for?
- Experience developing complex modules and routines in a traditional two tier Power Builder environment utilizing the Power Builder Foundation Class (PFC).
- Experience in database design and modeling using SyBase, SQL Server or other large database platforms. Ability to modify procedures and triggers is required.
- Knowledge of Unix commands and scripting.
- Knowledge of accounting is a plus.
Education and experience
- IT or related Degree and two or more years of full life-cycle applications development experience with Power Builder
- Flexibility ù able to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Communication skills ù interpersonal, verbal, and written
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Superior customer service skills