Sybase NNTP forums - End Of Life (EOL)

The NNTP forums from Sybase - forums.sybase.com - are now closed.

All new questions should be directed to the appropriate forum at the SAP Community Network (SCN).

Individual products have links to the respective forums on SCN, or you can go to SCN and search for your product in the search box (upper right corner) to find your specific developer center.

EAF.NET 1.0 Release

4 posts in Third Party Products Last posting was on 2008-01-04 07:50:53.0Z
Yoyo Young Posted on 2007-12-20 02:57:48.0Z
Reply-To: "Yoyo Young" <young@public1.wx.js.cn>
From: "Yoyo Young" <young@public1.wx.js.cn>
Newsgroups: news.3rd_party_products
Subject: EAF.NET 1.0 Release
Lines: 29
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.3790.3959
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.3790.4073
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original
NNTP-Posting-Host: youngsoft.com.cn
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: youngsoft.com.cn
Message-ID: <4769da2c$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 19 Dec 2007 18:57:48 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1198119468 221.6.120.2 (19 Dec 2007 18:57:48 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 19 Dec 2007 18:57:48 -0800, youngsoft.com.cn
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub news.3rd_party_products:1212
Article PK: 20328

Youngsoft Technology Inc. is pleased to announce that they have released
their EAF(Enterprise Application Framework) for .NET written for
PowerBuilder 11.0 today to Sybase's CodeXchange server. The PB/IIS EAF.NET's
facilitate the construction of pure ASP.Net web applications with
PowerBuilder 11.0 and IIS. Along with the EAF.NET's tutorials ASP.Net 2.0
webform application has also been uploaded that will assist the PB developer
new to this realm on how to configure IIs, PB .NET NVO WS for .Net web based
development.

FYI:
http://www.youngsoft.com.cn/Hnd

Download steps:
1. Access http://www.youngsoft.com.cn/Hnd
2. Register yourself
3. Check your email Inbox. You will receive a email contain a login
password. (You can change password later)
4. Login. After login successfully, enter "Updates and Information|Posted
Releases" forum to download or directly go to
http://www.youngsoft.com.cn/HnD/Attachments.aspx?SourceType=1&MessageID=5
for downloading
5. RighClick the file eaf.net.part01.exe, eaf.net.part02.rar,
eaf.net.part03.rar |save Target As...

I look forward to your additional feedback and valuable advice.

Yoyo


David Smith Posted on 2008-01-03 11:37:21.0Z
From: "David Smith" <noreply@profes.fi>
Newsgroups: news.3rd_party_products
References: <4769da2c$1@forums-1-dub>
In-Reply-To: <4769da2c$1@forums-1-dub>
Subject: Re: EAF.NET 1.0 Release
Lines: 54
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"; reply-type=response
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Windows Mail 6.0.6000.16480
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.0.6000.16545
NNTP-Posting-Host: 62.237.197.94
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 62.237.197.94
Message-ID: <477cc8f1$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 3 Jan 2008 03:37:21 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1199360241 62.237.197.94 (3 Jan 2008 03:37:21 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 3 Jan 2008 03:37:21 -0800, 62.237.197.94
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub news.3rd_party_products:1213
Article PK: 20327

Did you check your distribution for viruses ?

I get these details from my anti-virus software when trying to run your
executable EAF.NET.PART01.EXE ...


Trojan-PSW.Win32.Lineage is a family of trojan spies. The malware steals
account information and passwords for the online game Lineage.

Lineage is a fantasy based massively multiplayer online role-playing game
(MMORPG) released in 1998 by South Korean computer game developer NCsoft.
The Lineage trojan is designed to steal account information in order to
allow a remote hacker access to the player's account. The hacker can then
logon and steal the player's virtual assets by transferring them to another
player account. Such assets are often sold or auctioned off for real-world
currency. With millions of players, such trojans can easily affect thousands
of users.

Lineage is popular in Asia, and especially so in Korea.



"Yoyo Young" <young@public1.wx.js.cn> kirjoitti viestissä
news:4769da2c$1@forums-1-dub...

> Youngsoft Technology Inc. is pleased to announce that they have released
> their EAF(Enterprise Application Framework) for .NET written for
> PowerBuilder 11.0 today to Sybase's CodeXchange server. The PB/IIS
> EAF.NET's facilitate the construction of pure ASP.Net web applications
> with PowerBuilder 11.0 and IIS. Along with the EAF.NET's tutorials ASP.Net
> 2.0 webform application has also been uploaded that will assist the PB
> developer new to this realm on how to configure IIs, PB .NET NVO WS for
> .Net web based development.
>
> FYI:
> http://www.youngsoft.com.cn/Hnd
>
> Download steps:
> 1. Access http://www.youngsoft.com.cn/Hnd
> 2. Register yourself
> 3. Check your email Inbox. You will receive a email contain a login
> password. (You can change password later)
> 4. Login. After login successfully, enter "Updates and Information|Posted
> Releases" forum to download or directly go to
> http://www.youngsoft.com.cn/HnD/Attachments.aspx?SourceType=1&MessageID=5
> for downloading
> 5. RighClick the file eaf.net.part01.exe, eaf.net.part02.rar,
> eaf.net.part03.rar |save Target As...
>
> I look forward to your additional feedback and valuable advice.
>
> Yoyo
>
>


Yoyo Young Posted on 2008-01-04 01:23:53.0Z
Reply-To: "Yoyo Young" <young@public1.wx.js.cn>
From: "Yoyo Young" <young@public1.wx.js.cn>
Newsgroups: news.3rd_party_products
References: <4769da2c$1@forums-1-dub> <477cc8f1$1@forums-1-dub>
Subject: Re: EAF.NET 1.0 Release
Lines: 65
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.3790.3959
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.3790.4073
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Response
NNTP-Posting-Host: youngsoft.com.cn
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: youngsoft.com.cn
Message-ID: <477d8aa9$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 3 Jan 2008 17:23:53 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1199409833 221.6.120.2 (3 Jan 2008 17:23:53 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 3 Jan 2008 17:23:53 -0800, youngsoft.com.cn
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub news.3rd_party_products:1214
Article PK: 20330

It almost has one hundred downloads. No one report this. But I will check
it. Could you tell me how to reproduce your problem?

Thanks for your information.

Yoyo

"David Smith" <noreply@profes.fi> wrote in message
news:477cc8f1$1@forums-1-dub...
> Did you check your distribution for viruses ?
>
> I get these details from my anti-virus software when trying to run your
> executable EAF.NET.PART01.EXE ...
>
>
> Trojan-PSW.Win32.Lineage is a family of trojan spies. The malware steals
> account information and passwords for the online game Lineage.
>
> Lineage is a fantasy based massively multiplayer online role-playing game
> (MMORPG) released in 1998 by South Korean computer game developer NCsoft.
> The Lineage trojan is designed to steal account information in order to
> allow a remote hacker access to the player's account. The hacker can then
> logon and steal the player's virtual assets by transferring them to
> another player account. Such assets are often sold or auctioned off for
> real-world currency. With millions of players, such trojans can easily
> affect thousands of users.
>
> Lineage is popular in Asia, and especially so in Korea.
>
>
>
> "Yoyo Young" <young@public1.wx.js.cn> kirjoitti viestissä
> news:4769da2c$1@forums-1-dub...
>> Youngsoft Technology Inc. is pleased to announce that they have released
>> their EAF(Enterprise Application Framework) for .NET written for
>> PowerBuilder 11.0 today to Sybase's CodeXchange server. The PB/IIS
>> EAF.NET's facilitate the construction of pure ASP.Net web applications
>> with PowerBuilder 11.0 and IIS. Along with the EAF.NET's tutorials
>> ASP.Net 2.0 webform application has also been uploaded that will assist
>> the PB developer new to this realm on how to configure IIs, PB .NET NVO
>> WS for .Net web based development.
>>
>> FYI:
>> http://www.youngsoft.com.cn/Hnd
>>
>> Download steps:
>> 1. Access http://www.youngsoft.com.cn/Hnd
>> 2. Register yourself
>> 3. Check your email Inbox. You will receive a email contain a login
>> password. (You can change password later)
>> 4. Login. After login successfully, enter "Updates and Information|Posted
>> Releases" forum to download or directly go to
>> http://www.youngsoft.com.cn/HnD/Attachments.aspx?SourceType=1&MessageID=5
>> for downloading
>> 5. RighClick the file eaf.net.part01.exe, eaf.net.part02.rar,
>> eaf.net.part03.rar |save Target As...
>>
>> I look forward to your additional feedback and valuable advice.
>>
>> Yoyo
>>
>>
>


David Smith Posted on 2008-01-04 07:50:53.0Z
From: "David Smith" <noreply@profes.fi>
Newsgroups: news.3rd_party_products
References: <4769da2c$1@forums-1-dub> <477cc8f1$1@forums-1-dub> <477d8aa9$1@forums-1-dub>
In-Reply-To: <477d8aa9$1@forums-1-dub>
Subject: Re: EAF.NET 1.0 Release
Lines: 88
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"; reply-type=response
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Windows Mail 6.0.6000.16480
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.0.6000.16545
NNTP-Posting-Host: 62.237.197.94
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 62.237.197.94
Message-ID: <477de55d$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 3 Jan 2008 23:50:53 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1199433053 62.237.197.94 (3 Jan 2008 23:50:53 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 3 Jan 2008 23:50:53 -0800, 62.237.197.94
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub news.3rd_party_products:1215
Article PK: 20329

It was detected by F-Secure Client Security 7.1

Scanning type: Scan target
Target: C:\DISTRIB\EAF\EAF.NET.PART01.EXE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Result: 1 malware found
W32/Lineage.BUL (virus)
C:\DISTRIB\EAF\EAF.NET.PART01.EXE Action: quarantined

Definitions version:
Viruses: 2008-01-03_02
Spyware: 2008-01-03_02
Scanning Engines:
F-Secure AVP: 7.00.171, 2008-01-03
F-Secure Libra: 2.04.01, 2008-01-02
F-Secure Orion: 1.02.37, 2008-01-03
F-Secure Draco: 1.00.35, 2007-11-28



"Yoyo Young" <young@public1.wx.js.cn> kirjoitti viestissä
news:477d8aa9$1@forums-1-dub...

> It almost has one hundred downloads. No one report this. But I will check
> it. Could you tell me how to reproduce your problem?
>
> Thanks for your information.
>
> Yoyo
>
> "David Smith" <noreply@profes.fi> wrote in message
> news:477cc8f1$1@forums-1-dub...
>> Did you check your distribution for viruses ?
>>
>> I get these details from my anti-virus software when trying to run your
>> executable EAF.NET.PART01.EXE ...
>>
>>
>> Trojan-PSW.Win32.Lineage is a family of trojan spies. The malware steals
>> account information and passwords for the online game Lineage.
>>
>> Lineage is a fantasy based massively multiplayer online role-playing game
>> (MMORPG) released in 1998 by South Korean computer game developer NCsoft.
>> The Lineage trojan is designed to steal account information in order to
>> allow a remote hacker access to the player's account. The hacker can then
>> logon and steal the player's virtual assets by transferring them to
>> another player account. Such assets are often sold or auctioned off for
>> real-world currency. With millions of players, such trojans can easily
>> affect thousands of users.
>>
>> Lineage is popular in Asia, and especially so in Korea.
>>
>>
>>
>> "Yoyo Young" <young@public1.wx.js.cn> kirjoitti viestissä
>> news:4769da2c$1@forums-1-dub...
>>> Youngsoft Technology Inc. is pleased to announce that they have released
>>> their EAF(Enterprise Application Framework) for .NET written for
>>> PowerBuilder 11.0 today to Sybase's CodeXchange server. The PB/IIS
>>> EAF.NET's facilitate the construction of pure ASP.Net web applications
>>> with PowerBuilder 11.0 and IIS. Along with the EAF.NET's tutorials
>>> ASP.Net 2.0 webform application has also been uploaded that will assist
>>> the PB developer new to this realm on how to configure IIs, PB .NET NVO
>>> WS for .Net web based development.
>>>
>>> FYI:
>>> http://www.youngsoft.com.cn/Hnd
>>>
>>> Download steps:
>>> 1. Access http://www.youngsoft.com.cn/Hnd
>>> 2. Register yourself
>>> 3. Check your email Inbox. You will receive a email contain a login
>>> password. (You can change password later)
>>> 4. Login. After login successfully, enter "Updates and
>>> Information|Posted Releases" forum to download or directly go to
>>> http://www.youngsoft.com.cn/HnD/Attachments.aspx?SourceType=1&MessageID=5
>>> for downloading
>>> 5. RighClick the file eaf.net.part01.exe, eaf.net.part02.rar,
>>> eaf.net.part03.rar |save Target As...
>>>
>>> I look forward to your additional feedback and valuable advice.
>>>
>>> Yoyo
>>>
>>>
>>
>
>