Your profile came up in my search for one of 2 reasons, you are qualified for
this position or you worked in a similar environment and perhaps can refer
someone.... or both!!!
One of my clients in Albany, NY is looking for a PowerBuilder Sybase Developer for a 18 months engagement. Candidate must be able to be on our payroll as a W2 employee. See details below:
Our client, the New York State Department of Health, seeks a PowerBuilder Speialist.These positions will assist the Division of Nutrition Bureau of Information Technology Services (DON-BITS) in the operation and maintenance of the Wmen, Infants and Children Nutrition Program Statewide Information System (WICSIS) and the Food and Nutrition Information System (FANIS).
Location: Albany, NY
Duration: 18 months, 40 hrs work week
Estimated Start: February 2, 2008
- Mnimum 4 years experience, performed within the last 8 years, coding with PowerBuilder Enterprise (Version 6.0or Later) in enterprise wide Windows application systems for Large projects. Credit will only be given when qualifying tasks have been performed for a minimum of 12 consecutive months with the same client and/ or project.
- Minimum of 4 years experience performed within the last 8 years, coding stored procedures/ triggers using transact SQL SYBASE ( Adaptive Server Enterprise Version 11.9.2 or later) in enterprise wide Windows Application systems for large projects with complex database(s). Credit will only be given when qualifying tasks have been performed for minimum of 12 consecutive months with the same client and / or project.
Coding, using a Frame Work (e.g. PFC, other, etc.) within PowerBuilder Enterprise (Version 6.0 or Later).
- Using Transact SQL and SYBASE Database (Adaptive Server Enterprise Version 11.9.2 or later).
- Performing application analysis within a client server environment.
- Designing database tables.
- Preparing documentation (test plans, analysis, etc.)
- Working with end users (requirements, analysis, etc.)
- Problem solving, using available resources and making recommendations.
- Mentoring (training, etc.)
Prior to the engagement, candidate must clear criminal background search for BOTH Felonies and misdemeanors.
If you are qualified, or know someone who is, please send an email with your resume in word format. Please remember we do have a referral program.
Thanks for your help
Celerity Technology Services, Inc.
2001 West Main Street, Suite 135
Stamford, CT 06902
Tel (203) 355-1144 x109
Fax (203) 355-1140