Sybase NNTP forums - End Of Life (EOL)

The NNTP forums from Sybase - forums.sybase.com - are now closed.

All new questions should be directed to the appropriate forum at the SAP Community Network (SCN).

Individual products have links to the respective forums on SCN, or you can go to SCN and search for your product in the search box (upper right corner) to find your specific developer center.

Workspace issues

6 posts in General Discussion Last posting was on 2009-02-05 07:32:36.0Z
Pieter Coene Posted on 2009-01-30 13:38:02.0Z
Sender: 7dc0.497eb171.1804289383@sybase.com
From: Pieter Coene
Newsgroups: sybase.public.workspace.general
Subject: Workspace issues
X-Mailer: WebNews to Mail Gateway v1.1t
Message-ID: <498302b9.2cdb.1681692777@sybase.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: 10.22.241.41
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 10.22.241.41
Date: 30 Jan 2009 05:38:02 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1233322682 10.22.241.41 (30 Jan 2009 05:38:02 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 30 Jan 2009 05:38:02 -0800, 10.22.241.41
Lines: 53
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.workspace.general:788
Article PK: 1088470

Hi,

we want to use Workspace for some time now, but some things
about WS are really PITA... (at least, in our opinion). So
we use a combination of the old sql advantage, dbisql and
workspace. (which of course is not fun).

We use WS on several pc's, everyone with almost the same
behaviour. Let me sum up:

1. When Debugging, the debugger-line is still on the wrong
line (one line too far). Really annoying to debug. I already
posted this some time ago, but never got an answer that it
is solved. In WS 2.1, it is still wrong.

2. Begin tran, rollback issue i posted earlier, are there
plans to implement this like sql advantage and dbisql are
able to?

3. All our stored procedures return a value, how can i see
the returned value in WS? (in SQL Advantage, you can see
this)
( i know i can declare a variable, but thats a lot of work,
i need this constantly)

4. WS is really slow compare to SQL advantage. Are there
plans in speeding this up?

5. On most of our pc's, "Open Declaration" (ex. on a table
or stored procedure) does not work. (On some pc's this
works). We get "Parser error". We are able to open it with
the database explorer, but this is just not a handy way to
do it...

6. "Open declaration" could be very useful, only if it
weren't that slow. I also posted something for this, with a
positive feedback, but in WS 2.1, its still very slow...

7. Upgrading from 2.0 -> 2.1, we followed the sybase doc,
getting "An error has occurred when activating this view
(NullpointerException)" when starting WS. We don't get this,
if no tab is to be opened at the start of WS.

i know this is a long list, but the main reason is we still
haven't got one good sql tool to use for all our sql stuff.
This is a bit frustrating. I hope that WS will still improve
to cope with these problems, so we can use this as our only
tool...

Can someone give me some feedback on my problems?

Greetz
Pieter


Li huang [Sybase] Posted on 2009-02-02 08:15:03.0Z
Message-ID: <4986AB86.8020205@sybase.com>
From: "Li huang [Sybase]" <lihuang@sybase.com>
Reply-To: lihuang@sybase.com
Organization: Sybase Software Co., Ltd
User-Agent: Thunderbird 2.0.0.19 (Windows/20081209)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Newsgroups: sybase.public.workspace.general
To: "lihuang@sybase.com >> \"Li Huang [Sybase]\"" <lihuang@sybase.com>
Subject: Re: Workspace issues
References: <498302b9.2cdb.1681692777@sybase.com>
In-Reply-To: <498302b9.2cdb.1681692777@sybase.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
NNTP-Posting-Host: vip152.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: vip152.sybase.com
Date: 2 Feb 2009 00:15:03 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1233562503 10.22.241.152 (2 Feb 2009 00:15:03 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 2 Feb 2009 00:15:03 -0800, vip152.sybase.com
Lines: 93
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.workspace.general:789
Article PK: 1088471

Hi, Pieter:

First, thank you for your useful feedbacks!

Please seee inline comments below:

Pieter Coene wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we want to use Workspace for some time now, but some things
> about WS are really PITA... (at least, in our opinion). So
> we use a combination of the old sql advantage, dbisql and
> workspace. (which of course is not fun).
>
> We use WS on several pc's, everyone with almost the same
> behaviour. Let me sum up:
>
> 1. When Debugging, the debugger-line is still on the wrong
> line (one line too far). Really annoying to debug. I already
> posted this some time ago, but never got an answer that it
> is solved. In WS 2.1, it is still wrong.
>

Answer: we will look into it and get back to you soon.

> 2. Begin tran, rollback issue i posted earlier, are there
> plans to implement this like sql advantage and dbisql are
> able to?
>
Answer: We had considered to support this feature(CR540012 Support manual commit/rollback) which was reported by you before in WorkSpace 2.5.
In WorkSpace 2.5, you can switch auto/manual commit mode in SQL scrapbook.

> 3. All our stored procedures return a value, how can i see
> the returned value in WS? (in SQL Advantage, you can see
> this)
> ( i know i can declare a variable, but thats a lot of work,
> i need this constantly)
>
Answer: Could you give us a example? Thanks.

> 4. WS is really slow compare to SQL advantage. Are there
> plans in speeding this up?
>
Answer: The performance enhancement has been implemented in WorkSpace. This enhancement can speed up to open Enterprise Explorer, schema object
editor and other operations in WorkSpace. It will be available in the next release.

> 5. On most of our pc's, "Open Declaration" (ex. on a table
> or stored procedure) does not work. (On some pc's this
> works). We get "Parser error". We are able to open it with
> the database explorer, but this is just not a handy way to
> do it...
>
Answer: Could you give us a exapmple? Thanks.


> 6. "Open declaration" could be very useful, only if it
> weren't that slow. I also posted something for this, with a
> positive feedback, but in WS 2.1, its still very slow...
>
Answer: It will be improved in the next release. :-)

> 7. Upgrading from 2.0 -> 2.1, we followed the sybase doc,
> getting "An error has occurred when activating this view
> (NullpointerException)" when starting WS. We don't get this,
> if no tab is to be opened at the start of WS.
>
Answer: Yes, this exception only happens if there is the opened SQL scrapbook.

> i know this is a long list, but the main reason is we still
> haven't got one good sql tool to use for all our sql stuff.
> This is a bit frustrating. I hope that WS will still improve
> to cope with these problems, so we can use this as our only
> tool...
>
> Can someone give me some feedback on my problems?
>
> Greetz
> Pieter

Hope the above answers help you.

--
Thanks and regards,

Daniel(Li) Huang [Sybase]

Sybase
Sybase Software (China) Co., Ltd
Room 1202-1203, Building One,
Zhangjiang Semiconductor Industry Park
3000 Longdong Avenue
Pudong, Shanghai 201203
Tel 8621-38657420
Email: lihuang@sybase.com


Pieter Coene Posted on 2009-02-02 09:55:16.0Z
Sender: 1c9b.4986c27e.1804289383@sybase.com
From: Pieter Coene
Newsgroups: sybase.public.workspace.general
Subject: Re: Workspace issues
X-Mailer: WebNews to Mail Gateway v1.1t
Message-ID: <4986c304.1cb6.1681692777@sybase.com>
References: <4986AB86.8020205@sybase.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: 10.22.241.41
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 10.22.241.41
Date: 2 Feb 2009 01:55:16 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1233568516 10.22.241.41 (2 Feb 2009 01:55:16 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 2 Feb 2009 01:55:16 -0800, 10.22.241.41
Lines: 143
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.workspace.general:790
Article PK: 1088472

Hi,

3. About return value of stored procedure, I don't know how
an example can make this any more clear. All our stored
procedures return 0 or 1 with the 'return' command. In SQL
Advantage, we could see this value, this is what SQL
Advantage did:

(return status = 1)

This means our stored procedure returned 1, very useful
information for us. I don't get this information in WS. I
can do the following:

declare @ret int
execute @ret = lsp_...
select @ret

but i would be so much easier if WS showed that...

5. I don't know how to give an example. I just says 'parser
error' on all our tables. Example: even in 'master' with
sysobjects table. This worked for me in 2.0, but stopped
working when i upgraded to 2.1. All i can give are our OS
versions (xp and vista) and ASE version (ASE 15.0.2 EBF
14337). Isn't there a log file i can send?

7. We don't use the scrapbook, we always use SQL files in
stead. I don't see the advantage of a 'temporary' editor,
while you can work with real SQL files. So if i close my
workspace, i close all my SQL files aswell. No nullpointer
exception any more (but i have to re-open my files every
time)

Thank you for the response. I really look forward to test
the WS 2.5 version !!!

ps: thx for the syntax coloring, i just didn't like those
'purple' statements :p

Greetz
Pieter

> Hi, Pieter:
>
> First, thank you for your useful feedbacks!
>
> Please seee inline comments below:
>
> Pieter Coene wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > we want to use Workspace for some time now, but some
> > things about WS are really PITA... (at least, in our
> > opinion). So we use a combination of the old sql
> > advantage, dbisql and workspace. (which of course is not
> > fun).
> > We use WS on several pc's, everyone with almost the same
> > behaviour. Let me sum up:
> >
> > 1. When Debugging, the debugger-line is still on the
> > wrong line (one line too far). Really annoying to debug.
> > I already posted this some time ago, but never got an
> > answer that it is solved. In WS 2.1, it is still wrong.
> >
> Answer: we will look into it and get back to you soon.
>
> > 2. Begin tran, rollback issue i posted earlier, are
> > there plans to implement this like sql advantage and
> > dbisql are able to?
> >
> Answer: We had considered to support this feature(CR540012
> Support manual commit/rollback) which was reported by you
> before in WorkSpace 2.5.
> In WorkSpace 2.5, you can switch auto/manual commit
> mode in SQL scrapbook.
>
> > 3. All our stored procedures return a value, how can i
> > see the returned value in WS? (in SQL Advantage, you can
> > see this)
> > ( i know i can declare a variable, but thats a lot of
> > work, i need this constantly)
> >
> Answer: Could you give us a example? Thanks.
>
> > 4. WS is really slow compare to SQL advantage. Are there
> > plans in speeding this up?
> >
> Answer: The performance enhancement has been implemented
> in WorkSpace. This enhancement can speed up to open
> Enterprise Explorer, schema object editor and other
> operations in WorkSpace. It will be available in the next
> release.
>
> > 5. On most of our pc's, "Open Declaration" (ex. on a
> > table or stored procedure) does not work. (On some pc's
> > this works). We get "Parser error". We are able to open
> > it with the database explorer, but this is just not a
> > handy way to do it...
> >
> Answer: Could you give us a exapmple? Thanks.
>
>
> > 6. "Open declaration" could be very useful, only if it
> > weren't that slow. I also posted something for this,
> > with a positive feedback, but in WS 2.1, its still very
> > slow...
> Answer: It will be improved in the next release. :-)
>
> > 7. Upgrading from 2.0 -> 2.1, we followed the sybase doc
> > , getting "An error has occurred when activating this
> > view (NullpointerException)" when starting WS. We don't
> > get this, if no tab is to be opened at the start of WS.
> >
> Answer: Yes, this exception only happens if there is the
> opened SQL scrapbook.
>
> > i know this is a long list, but the main reason is we
> > still haven't got one good sql tool to use for all our
> > sql stuff. This is a bit frustrating. I hope that WS
> > will still improve to cope with these problems, so we
> > can use this as our only tool...
> >
> > Can someone give me some feedback on my problems?
> >
> > Greetz
> > Pieter
>
> Hope the above answers help you.
>
> --
> Thanks and regards,
>
> Daniel(Li) Huang [Sybase]
>
> Sybase
> Sybase Software (China) Co., Ltd
> Room 1202-1203, Building One,
> Zhangjiang Semiconductor Industry Park
> 3000 Longdong Avenue
> Pudong, Shanghai 201203
> Tel 8621-38657420
> Email: lihuang@sybase.com


Li huang [Sybase] Posted on 2009-02-04 11:13:32.0Z
From: "Li huang [Sybase]" <lihuang@sybase.com>
Reply-To: lihuang@sybase.com
Organization: Sybase Software Co., Ltd
User-Agent: Thunderbird 2.0.0.19 (Windows/20081209)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Newsgroups: sybase.public.workspace.general
Subject: Re: Workspace issues
References: <4986AB86.8020205@sybase.com> <4986c304.1cb6.1681692777@sybase.com>
In-Reply-To: <4986c304.1cb6.1681692777@sybase.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
NNTP-Posting-Host: vip152.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: vip152.sybase.com
Message-ID: <4989785c$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 4 Feb 2009 03:13:32 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1233746012 10.22.241.152 (4 Feb 2009 03:13:32 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 4 Feb 2009 03:13:32 -0800, vip152.sybase.com
Lines: 23
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.workspace.general:791
Article PK: 1088473

Hi, Pieter:

1. The problem 'wrong line when debugging' is a WorkSpace bug. We will fix it in the next release.

3. CR558897(SRV: should have return value for stored procedure) was opened for this issue and will be fixed in the next release.

5. This issue should have nothing to do with OS. What parser error did you get when you execute F3? Are there any error log in Error log view?

7. Sorry for my mistake. It's SQL file instead of SQL scrapbook. Do you still have NullpointerException when starting WS in WorkSpace 2.1?

--
Thanks and regards,

Daniel(Li) Huang [Sybase]

Sybase
Sybase Software (China) Co., Ltd
Room 1202-1203, Building One,
Zhangjiang Semiconductor Industry Park
3000 Longdong Avenue
Pudong, Shanghai 201203
Tel 8621-38657420
Email: lihuang@sybase.com


Pieter Coene Posted on 2009-02-04 13:12:40.0Z
Sender: 1c9b.4986c27e.1804289383@sybase.com
From: Pieter Coene
Newsgroups: sybase.public.workspace.general
Subject: Re: Workspace issues
X-Mailer: WebNews to Mail Gateway v1.1t
Message-ID: <49899448.6164.1681692777@sybase.com>
References: <4989785c$1@forums-1-dub>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-=_forums-1-dub49899448"
NNTP-Posting-Host: 10.22.241.41
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 10.22.241.41
Date: 4 Feb 2009 05:12:40 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1233753160 10.22.241.41 (4 Feb 2009 05:12:40 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 4 Feb 2009 05:12:40 -0800, 10.22.241.41
Lines: 154
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.workspace.general:792
Article PK: 1088474

Hi Daniel,

glad to read about the first two points (debugger fix and
return value for sp) !!!

- The "parser error" does not create any line in the Errog
log view.

- The "nullpointer exception" when opening WS when a file is
to be opened, does create a line in the error log:

This is the Message:
Problems occurred when invoking code from plug-in:
"org.eclipse.ui.workbench".

I attached the Exception stack trace

Greetz
Pieter

> Hi, Pieter:
>
> 1. The problem 'wrong line when debugging' is a WorkSpace
> bug. We will fix it in the next release.
>
> 3. CR558897(SRV: should have return value for stored
> procedure) was opened for this issue and will be fixed in
> the next release.
>
> 5. This issue should have nothing to do with OS. What
> parser error did you get when you execute F3? Are there
> any error log in Error log view?
>
> 7. Sorry for my mistake. It's SQL file instead of SQL
> scrapbook. Do you still have NullpointerException when
> starting WS in WorkSpace 2.1?
>
> --
> Thanks and regards,
>
> Daniel(Li) Huang [Sybase]
>
> Sybase
> Sybase Software (China) Co., Ltd
> Room 1202-1203, Building One,
> Zhangjiang Semiconductor Industry Park
> 3000 Longdong Avenue
> Pudong, Shanghai 201203
> Tel 8621-38657420
> Email: lihuang@sybase.com

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.sybase.stf.dmp.ui.actions.VisualSQLAction.update(Unknown Source)
at com.sybase.stf.dmp.ui.actions.VisualSQLAction.update(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.ui.texteditor.TextEditorAction.<init>(TextEditorAction.java:49)
at org.eclipse.datatools.common.ui.helpsystem.HelpSystemTextEditorAction.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.sybase.stf.dmp.ui.actions.VisualSQLAction.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.sybase.stf.dmp.ui.actions.SQLEditorExtContributor.setActiveEditor(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.sqleditor.internal.SQLEditorActionContributor.setActiveEditor(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorActionBars.partChanged(EditorActionBars.java:335)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage$3.run(WorkbenchPage.java:629)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:37)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.Platform.run(Platform.java:857)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.activatePart(WorkbenchPage.java:618)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.setActivePart(WorkbenchPage.java:3398)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.activate(WorkbenchPage.java:611)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.makeActive(WorkbenchPage.java:1193)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.updateActivePart(WorkbenchPage.java:1173)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.handleDeferredEvents(WorkbenchPage.java:1349)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.deferUpdates(WorkbenchPage.java:1338)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.access$16(WorkbenchPage.java:1329)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage$15.runWithException(WorkbenchPage.java:3172)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.StartupThreading$StartupRunnable.run(StartupThreading.java:31)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.RunnableLock.run(RunnableLock.java:35)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.runAsyncMessages(Synchronizer.java:129)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runAsyncMessages(Display.java:3659)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3296)
at org.eclipse.ui.application.WorkbenchAdvisor.openWindows(WorkbenchAdvisor.java:801)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$25.runWithException(Workbench.java:1342)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.StartupThreading$StartupRunnable.run(StartupThreading.java:31)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.RunnableLock.run(RunnableLock.java:35)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.runAsyncMessages(Synchronizer.java:129)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runAsyncMessages(Display.java:3659)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3296)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench.java:2309)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.access$4(Workbench.java:2219)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$4.run(Workbench.java:466)
at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:289)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:461)
at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:149)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplication.java:106)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:169)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:106)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:76)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:363)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:176)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:508)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:447)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1173)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1148)


Li huang [Sybase] Posted on 2009-02-05 07:32:36.0Z
From: "Li huang [Sybase]" <lihuang@sybase.com>
Reply-To: lihuang@sybase.com
Organization: Sybase Software Co., Ltd
User-Agent: Thunderbird 2.0.0.19 (Windows/20081209)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Newsgroups: sybase.public.workspace.general
Subject: Re: Workspace issues
References: <4989785c$1@forums-1-dub> <49899448.6164.1681692777@sybase.com>
In-Reply-To: <49899448.6164.1681692777@sybase.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
NNTP-Posting-Host: vip152.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: vip152.sybase.com
Message-ID: <498a9614$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 4 Feb 2009 23:32:36 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1233819156 10.22.241.152 (4 Feb 2009 23:32:36 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 4 Feb 2009 23:32:36 -0800, vip152.sybase.com
Lines: 73
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.workspace.general:793
Article PK: 1088477

Hi, Pieter:

If there is no error in Error log view, maybe you can send a screen mockup to me or email to lihuang@sybase.com. I will look into it.

The "nullpointer exception" will be fixed in the next release.

Really thank you for your useful feedbacks!

Pieter Coene wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> glad to read about the first two points (debugger fix and
> return value for sp) !!!
>
> - The "parser error" does not create any line in the Errog
> log view.
>
> - The "nullpointer exception" when opening WS when a file is
> to be opened, does create a line in the error log:
>
> This is the Message:
> Problems occurred when invoking code from plug-in:
> "org.eclipse.ui.workbench".
>
> I attached the Exception stack trace
>
> Greetz
> Pieter
>> Hi, Pieter:
>>
>> 1. The problem 'wrong line when debugging' is a WorkSpace
>> bug. We will fix it in the next release.
>>
>> 3. CR558897(SRV: should have return value for stored
>> procedure) was opened for this issue and will be fixed in
>> the next release.
>>
>> 5. This issue should have nothing to do with OS. What
>> parser error did you get when you execute F3? Are there
>> any error log in Error log view?
>>
>> 7. Sorry for my mistake. It's SQL file instead of SQL
>> scrapbook. Do you still have NullpointerException when
>> starting WS in WorkSpace 2.1?
>>
>> --
>> Thanks and regards,
>>
>> Daniel(Li) Huang [Sybase]
>>
>> Sybase
>> Sybase Software (China) Co., Ltd
>> Room 1202-1203, Building One,
>> Zhangjiang Semiconductor Industry Park
>> 3000 Longdong Avenue
>> Pudong, Shanghai 201203
>> Tel 8621-38657420
>> Email: lihuang@sybase.com

--
Thanks and regards,

Daniel(Li) Huang [Sybase]

Sybase
Sybase Software (China) Co., Ltd
Room 1202-1203, Building One,
Zhangjiang Semiconductor Industry Park
3000 Longdong Avenue
Pudong, Shanghai 201203
Tel 8621-38657420
Email: lihuang@sybase.com