Dear Sir or Madam,
DA-SOFT Technologies announces the immediate availability of
"AnyDAC for Delphi" Winter 2010 release v 184.108.40.2065.
* Major rework of the help system. A lot of new "Developer
* Multiple additions and changes to the Service components.
* Multiple optimizations of the SQLite, PostgreSQL, Firebird
drivers and the general dataset code.
* Improved SQL Server, PostgreSQL and Informix support.
* Added mkCatalogs and mkSchemas metacommands.
* Added EhLib support.
And more. Please, check the detailed change log at bottom.
AnyDAC for Delphi
AnyDAC is an unique set of Universal Data Access Components
for developing applications on Delphi, C++Builder and Free
Pascal. With its powerful common architecture AnyDAC enables
native high-speed direct access to SQL Anywhere, Firebird,
SQLite, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2,
MS Access, Informix and more. For complete list of features
and availability, please check:
* AnyDAC home - http://www.da-soft.com/anydac/
* AnyDAC shop - http://www.da-soft.com/anydac/order.html
* AnyDAC trial - http://www.da-soft.com/anydac/download.html
AnyDAC Core Features
* Native access to SQL Anywhere, Firebird, MySQL, MS SQL
Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DB2, InterBase and more.
Including latest DBMS versions.
* Optimized for best possible performance (2 times faster
than dbGo, 25% faster than dbExpress).
* Generic access to any database supported through dbExpress
and ODBC data sources.
* Reach API, including 50 Delphi VCL components.
* Unified API for access to cross-database features.
* First-class support for many database-specific features,
including DBMS services like backup, validate.
* Unique ADO.NET-like data engine for Win32.
* Advanced Data Access Options.
* Full support for international applications, including
full Unicode support in Delphi 2009 and later.
* Cross-platform support though Free Pascal (FPC).
* Perfect integration as back-end driver for TMS AdvGrid,
RemObjects Data Abstract, Fast Report, C4D kbmMW and more.
AnyDAC Natively Supported Databases
* Workgroup - SQL Anywhere, Firebird, MySQL, PostgreSQL,
Interbase, Advatage DS.
* Enterprise - Oracle, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2.
* Database in clouds - Microsoft SQL Azure.
* Desktop - SQLite, MS Access, BlackFish SQL, MS SQL CE.
* Embedded - SQLite, Firebird Embedded, MySQL Embedded.
* Bridges - DbExpress, ODBC.
To subscribe to the newsletter with the AnyDAC release
notifications and other DA-SOFT Technologies product and
company news, you can create an account at DA-SOFT web site,
then go to your user profile and set "Subscribe to
newsletters" to "Yes".
v 220.127.116.115 (24.11.10)
+ added: SQLite: TADSQLiteValidate component
+ added: SQLite: SharedCache connection definition
+ added: ADTable: Open(ATableName) method
+ added: Phys: MetaCurSchema / MetaCurCatalog = '*' avoids
implicit inclusion of schema / catalog names into full
+ added: mkCatalogs, mkSchemas meta data kinds and
GetCatalogNames, GetSchemaNames methods
+ added: base x64 support
+ added: AddOn: EhLib support
/ updated: Help: major cleanup and multiple extensions
/ updated: ADDataSet: major optimization
/ changed: DatS: optimized view building code
/ changed: IB: optimized driver code
/ changed: DatS: improved fetch performance
/ changed: PgSQL: improved fetch performance
/ changed: AddOn: updated SQL Ini File
/ changed: DBX: added AnyDAC_DBX define to control AnyDAC
linking to dbExpress
/ changed: multiple extensions and changes to AnyDAC
/ changed: SQLite: optimized build defines
/ changed: ADManager: the GetDriverNames method now has
AValidate, allowing to check is the DBMS CLI installed and
it may be loaded
- fixed: SQLite: few multi-threading issues in encryption
- fixed: SQLite: does not use TFormatOptions.StrsTrim and
- fixed: SQLite: "Cannot rollback transaction - SQL
statements in progress" on Rollback with active result sets
- fixed: SQLite: CheckEncryption fails to validate DB.
Also, improved reporting.
- fixed: SQLite: TADSQLiteSecurity.RemovePassword was not
- fixed: MSSQL: "The data types varbinary(max) and image
are incompatible in the equal to operator"
- fixed: MSSQL / ASA: "No column was specified for column
1 of 'A'." on a query with RecsMax specified
- fixed: MSSQL: "invalid object name" on SELECT FROM
- fixed: MSSQL: MARS is always enabled for a connection
and cannot be disabled
- fixed: PgSQL: returns incorrect value for TIMESTAMPTZ
- fixed: PgSQL: escape functions CURDATE, CURTIME, NOW
does not work
- fixed: PgSQL: AV when fetching UTF8 string with mapping
WideString -> AnsiString
- fixed: PgSQL: fails to edit query with ONLY keyword
- fixed: IB/FB: fails to use quoted identifiers
- fixed: FB/IB/MySQL: possible AV at application exiting,
when using embedded engines
- fixed: Oracle: fails to execute AnyDAC QA scripts
- fixed: Oracle: a failed execution in autocommit mode
leads to an active transaction
- fixed: DB2: fails to fetch meta data after SET
- fixed: ASA: fails to execute stored proc with inout
params in a loop
- fixed: ADS: memory corruption at metadata retrieval
- fixed: MSAccess: does not support ` and " as object name
- fixed: Informix: exception is not raised on posting
update using invalid SQL in TADUpdateSQL
- fixed: ODBC: improved compatibility with old drivers
- fixed: ODBC: does not recognise ADS DSN as mkADS
- fixed: ODBC: fails to execute PostgreSQL parameterized
- fixed: Stan: AV is possible on application exiting
- fixed: Phys: Memo -> String mapping is completely broken
- fixed: Phys: transaction properties are not updated
- fixed: Phys: MetaDefXxx and MetaCurXxx are not visible
in connection editor
- fixed: Phys: issues with executing COMMIT / ROLLBACK
- fixed: Tracing: impossible to set
TADMoniXxxClientLink.Tracing to True at design-time
- fixed: ADDataSet: SaveToStream does not store field
- fixed: ADDataSet: Refresh on indexed detail dataset
- fixed: ADDataSet: BeforeGetRecords / AfterGetRecords
does not fire for async queries
- fixed: ADDataSet: AV is possible on ADConnection
- fixed: ADDataSet: refresh on detail dataset does not
work if master dataset is in editing / inserting state
- fixed: ADDataSet: after deletion of last fetched record
the query position may change to next+1 record
- fixed: ADDataSet: AV at assigning empty string to
- fixed: ADDataSet: setting UpdateOptions.CheckRequired to
False after Open and before Append has no effect
- fixed: DApt: fails to edit dataset with quoted field
- fixed: Query Editor may hang up at design-time
- fixed: DatS: BeginBatch / EndBatch fails with
- fixed: GUIx: connection editor fails to store database
- fixed: GUIx: few ADUpdateSQL editor issues
- fixed: GUIx: wrong help link
- fixed: ADConnection: possible AV at application exiting
- fixed: AnyDAC fails to install on Delphi XE Professional
- fixed: memory leak is possible on application exiting
- fixed: Demo: TADEventAlerter demo was broken
- fixed: D5: major incompatibility
With best regards,
DA-SOFT Technologies Team
From: DA-SOFT Technologies
Subject: ANN: AnyDAC for Delphi v 4.0.5 released
X-Mailer: WebNews to Mail Gateway v1.1t
Date: 9 Dec 2010 08:31:47 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1291912307 10.22.241.41 (9 Dec 2010 08:31:47 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 9 Dec 2010 08:31:47 -0800, 10.22.241.41
Xref: forums-1-dub news.3rd_party_products:1347
Article PK: 11812
Dear Sir or Madam,