Sybase NNTP forums - End Of Life (EOL)

The NNTP forums from Sybase - forums.sybase.com - are now closed.

All new questions should be directed to the appropriate forum at the SAP Community Network (SCN).

Individual products have links to the respective forums on SCN, or you can go to SCN and search for your product in the search box (upper right corner) to find your specific developer center.

Date of Last Execution

4 posts in General Discussion Last posting was on 2011-05-20 22:13:26.0Z
RGS Posted on 2011-05-19 15:47:05.0Z
Sender: 6a0d.4dd2f3d8.1804289383@sybase.com
From: RGS
Newsgroups: sybase.public.ase.general
Subject: Date of Last Execution
X-Mailer: WebNews to Mail Gateway v1.1t
Message-ID: <4dd53b79.322c.1681692777@sybase.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: 10.22.241.41
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 10.22.241.41
Date: 19 May 2011 08:47:05 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1305820025 10.22.241.41 (19 May 2011 08:47:05 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 19 May 2011 08:47:05 -0700, 10.22.241.41
Lines: 4
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.ase.general:30188
Article PK: 72366

I need to know the date of the last execution of a stored
procedure in a database

Thanks!


Rob V [ Sybase ] Posted on 2011-05-20 11:10:10.0Z
From: "Rob V [ Sybase ]" <rob@DO.NOT.SPAM.sypron.nl.REMOVE.THIS.DECOY>
Reply-To: rob@DO.NOT.SPAM.sypron.nl.REMOVE.THIS.DECOY
Organization: Sypron BV / TeamSybase / Sybase
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.17) Gecko/20110414 Lightning/1.0b2 Thunderbird/3.1.10
MIME-Version: 1.0
Newsgroups: sybase.public.ase.general
Subject: Re: Date of Last Execution
References: <4dd53b79.322c.1681692777@sybase.com>
In-Reply-To: <4dd53b79.322c.1681692777@sybase.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
NNTP-Posting-Host: vip152.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: vip152.sybase.com
Message-ID: <4dd64c12@forums-1-dub>
Date: 20 May 2011 04:10:10 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1305889810 10.22.241.152 (20 May 2011 04:10:10 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 20 May 2011 04:10:10 -0700, vip152.sybase.com
Lines: 28
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.ase.general:30189
Article PK: 72367


On 19-May-2011 17:47, RGS wrote:
> I need to know the date of the last execution of a stored
> procedure in a database
>
> Thanks!

Unfortunately, this isn't really tracked anywhere. You can find this
information when you use the auditing feature, but that requires setting
up and configuring auditing first.

HTH,

Rob V.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Rob Verschoor

Certified Sybase Professional DBA for ASE 15.0/12.5/12.0/11.5/11.0
and Replication Server 15.0.1/12.5 // TeamSybase

Author of Sybase books (order online at www.sypron.nl/shop):
"Tips, Tricks& Recipes for Sybase ASE" (ASE 15 edition)
"The Complete Sybase ASE Quick Reference Guide"
"The Complete Sybase Replication Server Quick Reference Guide"

rob@NO.SPAM.sypron.nl | www.sypron.nl | Twitter: @rob_verschoor
Sypron B.V., The Netherlands | Chamber of Commerce 27138666
-----------------------------------------------------------------


RGS Posted on 2011-05-20 20:58:48.0Z
Sender: 6a0d.4dd2f3d8.1804289383@sybase.com
From: RGS
Newsgroups: sybase.public.ase.general
Subject: Re: Date of Last Execution
X-Mailer: WebNews to Mail Gateway v1.1t
Message-ID: <4dd6d608.60d2.1681692777@sybase.com>
References: <4dd64c12@forums-1-dub>
NNTP-Posting-Host: 10.22.241.41
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 10.22.241.41
Date: 20 May 2011 13:58:48 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1305925128 10.22.241.41 (20 May 2011 13:58:48 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 20 May 2011 13:58:48 -0700, 10.22.241.41
Lines: 36
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.ase.general:30191
Article PK: 72369

OK, no problem

> On 19-May-2011 17:47, RGS wrote:
> > I need to know the date of the last execution of a
> > stored procedure in a database
> >
> > Thanks!
>
> Unfortunately, this isn't really tracked anywhere. You can
> find this information when you use the auditing feature,
> but that requires setting up and configuring auditing
> first.
>
> HTH,
>
> Rob V.
> ----------------------------------------------------------
> ------- Rob Verschoor
>
> Certified Sybase Professional DBA for ASE
> 15.0/12.5/12.0/11.5/11.0 and Replication Server
> 15.0.1/12.5 // TeamSybase
>
> Author of Sybase books (order online at
> www.sypron.nl/shop): "Tips, Tricks& Recipes for Sybase
> ASE" (ASE 15 edition) "The Complete Sybase ASE Quick
> Reference Guide" "The Complete Sybase Replication Server
> Quick Reference Guide"
>
> rob@NO.SPAM.sypron.nl | www.sypron.nl | Twitter:
> @rob_verschoor Sypron B.V., The Netherlands | Chamber of
> Commerce 27138666
> ----------------------------------------------------------
> -------
>


Sherlock, Kevin [TeamSybase] Posted on 2011-05-20 22:13:26.0Z
From: "Sherlock, Kevin [TeamSybase]" <kevin.sherlock@teamsybase.com>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.ase.general
References: <4dd64c12@forums-1-dub> <4dd6d608.60d2.1681692777@sybase.com>
Subject: Re: Date of Last Execution
Lines: 42
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5512
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.5512
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original
NNTP-Posting-Host: vip152.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: vip152.sybase.com
Message-ID: <4dd6e786$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 20 May 2011 15:13:26 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1305929606 10.22.241.152 (20 May 2011 15:13:26 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 20 May 2011 15:13:26 -0700, vip152.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: teamsybase
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.ase.general:30193
Article PK: 72373

Look at Sybase Control Center, or it's legacy Monitor Server/Historical
Server to capture this info.

<RGS> wrote in message news:4dd6d608.60d2.1681692777@sybase.com...
> OK, no problem
>
>
>> On 19-May-2011 17:47, RGS wrote:
>> > I need to know the date of the last execution of a
>> > stored procedure in a database
>> >
>> > Thanks!
>>
>> Unfortunately, this isn't really tracked anywhere. You can
>> find this information when you use the auditing feature,
>> but that requires setting up and configuring auditing
>> first.
>>
>> HTH,
>>
>> Rob V.
>> ----------------------------------------------------------
>> ------- Rob Verschoor
>>
>> Certified Sybase Professional DBA for ASE
>> 15.0/12.5/12.0/11.5/11.0 and Replication Server
>> 15.0.1/12.5 // TeamSybase
>>
>> Author of Sybase books (order online at
>> www.sypron.nl/shop): "Tips, Tricks& Recipes for Sybase
>> ASE" (ASE 15 edition) "The Complete Sybase ASE Quick
>> Reference Guide" "The Complete Sybase Replication Server
>> Quick Reference Guide"
>>
>> rob@NO.SPAM.sypron.nl | www.sypron.nl | Twitter:
>> @rob_verschoor Sypron B.V., The Netherlands | Chamber of
>> Commerce 27138666
>> ----------------------------------------------------------
>> -------
>>