Sybase NNTP forums - End Of Life (EOL)

The NNTP forums from Sybase - forums.sybase.com - are now closed.

All new questions should be directed to the appropriate forum at the SAP Community Network (SCN).

Individual products have links to the respective forums on SCN, or you can go to SCN and search for your product in the search box (upper right corner) to find your specific developer center.

Afaria looking for redemption code for App Store free app

5 posts in General Last posting was on 2012-01-10 19:34:10.0Z
Rick Kula (rkula Posted on 2012-01-03 21:04:32.0Z
Sender: 331d.4f036cb6.1804289383@sybase.com
From: Rick Kula (rkula@orasure.com
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.afaria.general
Subject: Afaria looking for redemption code for App Store free app
X-Mailer: WebNews to Mail Gateway v1.1t
Message-ID: <4f036d60.3340.1681692777@sybase.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: 172.20.134.41
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 172.20.134.41
Date: 3 Jan 2012 13:04:32 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1325624672 172.20.134.41 (3 Jan 2012 13:04:32 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 3 Jan 2012 13:04:32 -0800, 172.20.134.41
Lines: 9
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.afaria.general:418
Article PK: 758

Made no changes to afaria since last november. Went to
provision a new iPad (ios 5.1) and am being told that There
are no available redemption codes for this app.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Rick


"Paul Horan[Sybase]" Posted on 2012-01-04 18:22:27.0Z
From: "Paul Horan[Sybase]" <phoran AT sybase DOT com>
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.afaria.general
References: <4f036d60.3340.1681692777@sybase.com>
Subject: Re: Afaria looking for redemption code for App Store free app
Lines: 20
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5931
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.5994
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original
NNTP-Posting-Host: vip152.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: vip152.sybase.com
Message-ID: <4f0498e3@forums-1-dub>
Date: 4 Jan 2012 10:22:27 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1325701347 10.22.241.152 (4 Jan 2012 10:22:27 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 4 Jan 2012 10:22:27 -0800, vip152.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: teamsybase
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.afaria.general:419
Article PK: 759

Possibly a version mismatch between the Afaria iOS client and the server?
When did you download and install the Afaria client for that device?

--
Paul Horan[Sybase]
http://paulhoran.ulitzer.com

"Rick Kula" <rkula@orasure.com> wrote in message
news:4f036d60.3340.1681692777@sybase.com...
> Made no changes to afaria since last november. Went to
> provision a new iPad (ios 5.1) and am being told that There
> are no available redemption codes for this app.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks
>
> Rick


Rick Kula Posted on 2012-01-05 14:36:27.0Z
Sender: 2ddd.4f05b4d5.1804289383@sybase.com
From: Rick Kula
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.afaria.general
Subject: Re: Afaria looking for redemption code for App Store free app
X-Mailer: WebNews to Mail Gateway v1.1t
Message-ID: <4f05b56b.2e16.1681692777@sybase.com>
References: <4f0498e3@forums-1-dub>
NNTP-Posting-Host: 172.20.134.41
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 172.20.134.41
Date: 5 Jan 2012 06:36:27 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1325774187 172.20.134.41 (5 Jan 2012 06:36:27 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 5 Jan 2012 06:36:27 -0800, 172.20.134.41
Lines: 25
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.afaria.general:420
Article PK: 761

Just downloaded it on Jan 3rd. Found there is a hot fix. I
applied it to our development environment and now get the
message on the ipad "application list not available".

> Possibly a version mismatch between the Afaria iOS client
> and the server? When did you download and install the
> Afaria client for that device?
>
> --
> Paul Horan[Sybase]
> http://paulhoran.ulitzer.com
>
> "Rick Kula" <rkula@orasure.com> wrote in message
> news:4f036d60.3340.1681692777@sybase.com...
> > Made no changes to afaria since last november. Went to
> > provision a new iPad (ios 5.1) and am being told that
> > There are no available redemption codes for this app.
> >
> > Any ideas?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Rick
>
>


Range Gowda Posted on 2012-01-10 19:29:15.0Z
Sender: 13de.4f0c908e.1804289383@sybase.com
From: Range Gowda
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.afaria.general
Subject: Re: Afaria looking for redemption code for App Store free app
X-Mailer: WebNews to Mail Gateway v1.1t
Message-ID: <4f0c918b.1413.1681692777@sybase.com>
References: <4f05b56b.2e16.1681692777@sybase.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: 172.20.134.41
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 172.20.134.41
Date: 10 Jan 2012 11:29:15 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1326223755 172.20.134.41 (10 Jan 2012 11:29:15 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 10 Jan 2012 11:29:15 -0800, 172.20.134.41
Lines: 38
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.afaria.general:422
Article PK: 763


> Just downloaded it on Jan 3rd. Found there is a hot fix.
> I applied it to our development environment and now get
> the message on the ipad "application list not available".
>
> > Possibly a version mismatch between the Afaria iOS
> > client and the server? When did you download and
> > install the Afaria client for that device?
> >
> > --
> > Paul Horan[Sybase]
> > http://paulhoran.ulitzer.com
> >
> > "Rick Kula" <rkula@orasure.com> wrote in message
> > news:4f036d60.3340.1681692777@sybase.com...
> > > Made no changes to afaria since last november. Went to
> > > provision a new iPad (ios 5.1) and am being told that
> > > There are no available redemption codes for this app.
> > >
> > > Any ideas?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > Rick
> >
> >

Hello Rick,

Try the below link and use the option 1 and 2.
This is because of the new apple restriction from apple for
custom apps download.
http://frontline.sybase.com/support/documents/Afaria/6_6/Technical
Documents/Afaria 6.6 AppleEnterpriseAppChanges.pdf


Regards

Range Gowda


Range Gowda Posted on 2012-01-10 19:34:10.0Z
Sender: 13de.4f0c908e.1804289383@sybase.com
From: Range Gowda
Newsgroups: ianywhere.public.afaria.general
Subject: Re: Afaria looking for redemption code for App Store free app
X-Mailer: WebNews to Mail Gateway v1.1t
Message-ID: <4f0c92b2.1475.1681692777@sybase.com>
References: <4f0c918b.1413.1681692777@sybase.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: 172.20.134.41
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 172.20.134.41
Date: 10 Jan 2012 11:34:10 -0800
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1326224050 172.20.134.41 (10 Jan 2012 11:34:10 -0800)
X-Original-Trace: 10 Jan 2012 11:34:10 -0800, 172.20.134.41
Lines: 48
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub ianywhere.public.afaria.general:424
Article PK: 765


> > Just downloaded it on Jan 3rd. Found there is a hot
> > fix. I applied it to our development environment and now
> > get the message on the ipad "application list not
> available". >
> > > Possibly a version mismatch between the Afaria iOS
> > > client and the server? When did you download and
> > > install the Afaria client for that device?
> > >
> > > --
> > > Paul Horan[Sybase]
> > > http://paulhoran.ulitzer.com
> > >
> > > "Rick Kula" <rkula@orasure.com> wrote in message
> > > news:4f036d60.3340.1681692777@sybase.com...
> > > > Made no changes to afaria since last november. Went
> > > > to provision a new iPad (ios 5.1) and am being told
> > > > that There are no available redemption codes for
> > > this app. >
> > > > Any ideas?
> > > >
> > > > Thanks
> > > >
> > > > Rick
> > >
> > >
>
> Hello Rick,
>
> Try the below link and use the option 1 and 2.
> This is because of the new apple restriction from apple
> for custom apps download.
>

http://frontline.sybase.com/support/documents/Afaria/6_6/TechnicalDocuments/Afaria
6.6 AppleEnterpriseAppChanges.pdf
>
>
> Regards
>
> Range Gowda

Use the below link

http://frontline.sybase.com/support/documents/Afaria/6_6/Technical
Documents/Afaria 6.6 AppleEnterpriseAppChanges.pdf

Regards

Range Gowda