Sybase NNTP forums - End Of Life (EOL)

The NNTP forums from Sybase - forums.sybase.com - are now closed.

All new questions should be directed to the appropriate forum at the SAP Community Network (SCN).

Individual products have links to the respective forums on SCN, or you can go to SCN and search for your product in the search box (upper right corner) to find your specific developer center.

Issues with PB 11 on Citrix

3 posts in DataWindow Last posting was on 2009-04-28 06:57:08.0Z
Rajesh Posted on 2009-04-21 10:40:52.0Z
From: Rajesh <rajesh.nagireddi@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.powerbuilder.datawindow
Subject: Issues with PB 11 on Citrix
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 03:40:52 -0700 (PDT)
Organization: http://groups.google.com
Lines: 12
Message-ID: <65b426db-294f-4662-afba-a0587b9a819c@x31g2000prc.googlegroups.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: 203.91.207.30
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Trace: posting.google.com 1240310452 7082 127.0.0.1 (21 Apr 2009 10:40:52 GMT)
X-Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
NNTP-Posting-Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 10:40:52 +0000 (UTC)
Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
Injection-Info: x31g2000prc.googlegroups.com; posting-host=203.91.207.30; posting-account=U0g-CQoAAAAStSUnKYeaZ58opiQ1wY7n
User-Agent: G2/1.0
X-HTTP-UserAgent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; QS 4.2.2.3; .NET CLR 2.0.50727),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)
Path: forums-1-dub!forums-master!newssvr.sybase.com!news-sj-1.sprintlink.net!news-peer1.sprintlink.net!newsfeed.yul.equant.net!nntp1.roc.gblx.net!nntp.gblx.net!nntp.gblx.net!nlpi057.nbdc.sbc.com!prodigy.net!news.glorb.com!postnews.google.com!x31g2000prc.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.powerbuilder.datawindow:89183
Article PK: 418435

hi,

I am working with PB 11 installed on Citrix server.

Every time i execute the application and when i try to make some code
changes after terminating the execution, i either get some unknown
syntax error (which is not a syntax error infact) or the visual sudio
just in time debugger pops up asking for debug. And when i close the
application i will be able to make any code changes with out those
unknown syntax errors.

Can any one help me resolve this ??


"Paul Horan[Sybase]" <phoran_remove Posted on 2009-04-21 12:44:49.0Z
From: "Paul Horan[Sybase]" <phoran_remove@remove_sybase.com>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.powerbuilder.datawindow
References: <65b426db-294f-4662-afba-a0587b9a819c@x31g2000prc.googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Issues with PB 11 on Citrix
Lines: 26
Organization: Sybase
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5512
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.5579
NNTP-Posting-Host: vip152.sybase.com
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: vip152.sybase.com
Message-ID: <49edbfc1$1@forums-1-dub>
Date: 21 Apr 2009 05:44:49 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1240317889 10.22.241.152 (21 Apr 2009 05:44:49 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 21 Apr 2009 05:44:49 -0700, vip152.sybase.com
X-Authenticated-User: teamsybase
Path: forums-1-dub!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.powerbuilder.datawindow:89184
Article PK: 418433

You'll have to provide a little more information than that...

What version/build of PB?
Are you talking about running the app from within the IDE, or from a
compiled EXE?

--
Paul Horan[Sybase]
paulhoran.pbdjmagazine.com

"Rajesh" <rajesh.nagireddi@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:65b426db-294f-4662-afba-a0587b9a819c@x31g2000prc.googlegroups.com...
> hi,
>
> I am working with PB 11 installed on Citrix server.
>
> Every time i execute the application and when i try to make some code
> changes after terminating the execution, i either get some unknown
> syntax error (which is not a syntax error infact) or the visual sudio
> just in time debugger pops up asking for debug. And when i close the
> application i will be able to make any code changes with out those
> unknown syntax errors.
>
> Can any one help me resolve this ??


Rajesh Posted on 2009-04-28 06:57:08.0Z
From: Rajesh <rajesh.nagireddi@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sybase.public.powerbuilder.datawindow
Subject: Re: Issues with PB 11 on Citrix
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 23:57:08 -0700 (PDT)
Organization: http://groups.google.com
Lines: 39
Message-ID: <da9bbf2a-9896-4a6b-9717-f40ee67bcb7a@w35g2000prg.googlegroups.com>
References: <65b426db-294f-4662-afba-a0587b9a819c@x31g2000prc.googlegroups.com> <49edbfc1$1@forums-1-dub>
NNTP-Posting-Host: 203.91.207.30
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-Trace: posting.google.com 1240901828 12739 127.0.0.1 (28 Apr 2009 06:57:08 GMT)
X-Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
NNTP-Posting-Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 06:57:08 +0000 (UTC)
Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
Injection-Info: w35g2000prg.googlegroups.com; posting-host=203.91.207.30; posting-account=U0g-CQoAAAAStSUnKYeaZ58opiQ1wY7n
User-Agent: G2/1.0
X-HTTP-UserAgent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; QS 4.2.2.3; .NET CLR 2.0.50727),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)
Path: forums-1-dub!forums-master!newssvr.sybase.com!news-sj-1.sprintlink.net!news-peer1.sprintlink.net!newsfeed.yul.equant.net!novia!novia!news-out.readnews.com!transit3.readnews.com!postnews.google.com!w35g2000prg.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Xref: forums-1-dub sybase.public.powerbuilder.datawindow:89204
Article PK: 418456

On Apr 21, 5:44 pm, "Paul Horan[Sybase]"

<phoran_remove@remove_sybase.com> wrote:
> You'll have to provide a little more information than that...
>
> What version/build of PB?
> Are you talking about running the app from within the IDE, or from a
> compiled EXE?
>
> --
> Paul Horan[Sybase]
> paulhoran.pbdjmagazine.com
>
> "Rajesh" <rajesh.nagire...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:65b426db-294f-4662-afba-a0587b9a819c@x31g2000prc.googlegroups.com...
>
>
>
> > hi,
>
> > I am working with PB 11 installed on Citrix server.
>
> > Every time i execute the application and when i try to make some code
> > changes after terminating the execution, i either get some unknown
> > syntax error (which is not a syntax error infact) or the visual sudio
> > just in time debugger pops up asking for debug. And when i close the
> > application i will be able to make any code changes with out those
> > unknown syntax errors.
>
> > Can any one help me resolve this ??- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

hi,

The version I am using is PB 11 and i am executing the application
with the IDE.