Sofico is a leading international software solutions provider for leasing- and fleet
management companies. Our headquarters are based in Ghent.
Our software is based on strong business expertise; our strength lies in our proven track
record and over fifteen years of experience.
Miles is Sofico?s new generation product, based on state-of-the-art technologies and answers
the leasing business needs of the future.
Our expertise is recognized by the most important players in the leasing and fleet management
Our core values are innovation, team spirit, creativity, customer-orientation and a constant
drive for results.
To sustain our growth, we are constantly in need of highly skilled and motivated people.
As part of a young and dynamic development team, your will be working on our new software:
Miles, an innovative ERP-product. You will analyze and develop client interfaces ? using
PowerBuilder ? for modules developed in Java, starting from a design in UML. You will test
the code and write documentation conforming to Sofico standards. You will communicate within
your team and with Java Developers, Analysts, Designers and the Quality Control Department.
* You have a Masters' or Bachelors' degree in informatics, or equivalent
* You have several years of relevant development experience, preferably in a multi-tier
environment. You have experience with GUI-development and PowerBuilder
* Knowledge of C++ and Windows API are a plus
* You are an excellent team player, you are result- and client driven
* You are dynamic, creative, flexible and pressure-resistant
* You work methodical and organized and have the ability to document clearly
* Knowledge of the leasing business is a plus
At Sofico you will get the opportunity to work in a growing, international, high-tech
* We provide ongoing training to build and extend our people?s skills
* We offer an attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience,
including a company car
* We offer excellent growth opportunities
* We offer a challenging and dynamic work environment
Send your CV and application letter directly to our HR Department and we will contact you
Tel: 09-210 80 40
Fax: 09-210 80 41
Subject: powerbuilder job Belgium Gent client development for multi-tier product
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-15"
Date: 28 Nov 2006 08:25:25 -0700
X-Trace: forums-1-dub 1164731125 18.104.22.168 (28 Nov 2006 08:25:25 -0700)
X-Original-Trace: 28 Nov 2006 08:25:25 -0700, uu194-7-38-226.unknown.uunet.be
Xref: forums-1-dub news.job_postings:843
Article PK: 12180